What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

I'm still stuck. How'd you change the stage value to 200?
People before me have send the appdata/local ectetc link to put another save on your save data. Sadly game doesn't recognize save ,so i have edit the base value of my save to get the same to the one gave by generous people on this forum.
1586019525803.png

EDIT: nice tips cell943

For future reference, there's no need to share saves with this game. Saves are kept in plain text format in AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden. If you open your save file with a text editor (Notepad++ is what I use), you can change the values there for what stage you're on, what statuses are affecting you, etc. Probably the best use of this is it allows you to easily unlock the plant in your room (no enemy interaction necessary) and unlock all statuses for the home base machine.
I can't seem to find any plant in room though? Am I missing something?

Gotta go home with an awakened parasite after being impregnated by the plants that grow from small to big in the 1st world and clearing a few levels to have it go to stage 2. You grow it bigger by interacting with it and it sucking the corruption out of the PC's vagina.

When I edit stage process it does not let me use the save state that I have edited.

If you're referring to my post, you have to edit the variable called "blueSeedProgress". It has three levels which have different animations and dialog. Set it to 1 or higher to activate it in your room. You may also need to set "blueSeedPoint" to 1 or higher.

When I edit stage process it does not let me use the save state that I have edited.

Stage process has specific values you need to enter for it to work. Try setting it to 223.
After testing, I've found the digits each correspond to a specific world state. The hundreds place corresponds to the unlocked world (0 is world 1; 2 is world 3); the tens place is the stage in that world. I'm not sure about the ones place. So, entering a value of 233 unlocks the level beyond where the demo currently ends. It's titled "Molten Flesh" which I assume is an allusion to the skin suit...I hope. However, it just attempts to load the level forever (assets probably weren't included in the linked demo).

Just as a side note: editing the file does allow you to unlock the new latex suit condition, however the direction buttons seem to be disabled when that happens. Anyone figure out a way around that?

Last edited:
I've just tried that and it still does not work. I also only have a savescore.json, so I've been editing that and saving it but the save will not load for some reason. Could you link me to the most up to date download? Maybe mine is out of date.

I've just tried that and it still does not work. I also only have a savescore.json, so I've been editing that and saving it but the save will not load for some reason. Could you link me to the most up to date download? Maybe mine is out of date.

Make an actual save game first (press space bar and I think it's the fourth or fifth item down. You can use reipatcher to know for sure). Then you can get the savegame1 file from that folder to edit.

Is 2-4 beatable in the current state of the game? I tried three times and each ending inevitably resulted in a game over.

So, in the new update I get attacked by an army of visor-bondage-suit-wearing Mashu? Does that mean there's a game-over/mechanic where we end up becoming like those too? We already have the visor mechanic in-game.

So, in the new update I get attacked by an army of visor-bondage-suit-wearing Mashu? Does that mean there's a game-over/mechanic where we end up becoming like those too? We already have the visor mechanic in-game.
No idea, but early signs point to no. We only seem to get Gameover scenes for the final boss of each world, and the boss that is going to stick Hasumi into the suit is the midboss of world 3, not the endboss. We are, however, going to get to see Hasumi stuck into one of those suits and (presumably) screwed within an inch of her life in the 3-2 bossfight, even if it won't be a gameover scene.

We are going to have to wait a few months for that though, as the next (and last) Ci-en demo won't cover the boss, so the first we'll see of it will be the full release of the game in July.

Anybody know what this new update's got? Enemies, bosses, new statuses etc.

Is the 4th MC chair the last one?
Looks like it.

Okay, must say I'm liking this release a lot right now, in addition to the stage-half of 3-2, we also got an update to the "Mashu clone" enemies, they now apply the "spooky collar" effect on progression from their kissing animation to their fingering-on-the-ground animation. This new effect traps your transform option, instead forcing you into the "Slave Hack" mashu bondage suit, which is it's own status effect. This one has several tricks to it: it passively increases lust pretty much all the time you're running and fighting, and when it brings you high enough Hasumi will spontaneously start to masturbate. To make matters worse, it also "increases sexual feeling" ie increases the rate your lust bar fill during grabs. The one benefit is it majorly reduces the damage you take on orgasm. This mutated transform lasts until dispelled by purifier, it doesn't run out on empty gauge.

Both of these effects are tier 2, ie can be removed by purifier consumable only.

There is a new "enemy", more like feature scattered around stages 3-1 and 3-2, looks like 2 examples on each. These seats act as charging stations for hasumi's transform gauge, but naturally are only there to lure hasumi into their robotic hypnotic clutches. As you find and use more of them (reusing the same one doesn't change things) the seats will escalate their effects. You can reset the events and their effects through a new item in hasumi's room it seems.

The new data core bonus rooms on 3-2 are located near the right hand key card, and on a path just off the last bit of the slip-slide at the end of the stage, you need to time your jump to reach it. These 2 bring the total up to 20 I believe.

Gotta say I was not expecting the Slave Hack Suit before the 3-2 boss in the final release, so this is a real treat.

Edit: Also, Hasumi in the Slave Hack Suit + Suit Hack Visor, sandwiched between two of the female enemies getting kissed into submissions is absolutely lovely.

Last edited:
But is there a boss for Stage 3-2? And H to go along with it??

Well that settles it. Guess I'm buying this demo too.

In case anyone is wondering, there is no boss for Stage 3-2. :(

EDIT: Should also mention that the bondage outfit has a lot of bugs. It hasn't been play-tested thoroughly. Gotta wait for the polished release in July. 😩

Last edited:
Back