What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Cannot wait for the final version. Hopefully this will be on the English DLSite when it it releases.

Tried the newest update. The Slave hack suit's color is nice, but the random masturbation needs to be less frequent, IMO. It's a cool and cute feature at first, but after few masturbation literally locking you down on place it's become annoying fast.
That's why this game have status clear item.

In fact, it was too useless expect for viser or egg in stomach before this update.

I'm sure most of you know by now, but be careful using save files from previous versions. While the releases may be buggy, sometimes older save files will fail to properly load the level.

That's why this game have status clear item.

In fact, it was too useless expect for viser or egg in stomach before this update.

I know, but my 1st run I didn't bring any of those.

Pm me.
I have a working link.

Edit: please use the "start a conversation" function rather than asking on my profile, which is visible to the public and thus liable to get you banned for asking for a link. Also it's faster and easier for me to reply to Private messages than it is to start new PMs for each person asking.

You can't get banned for asking on a profile. If that were the case, we'd have to start monitoring literally everybody's profiles.

Regardless, it's more "polite" to ask in a PM than on a profile anyway.

Plant only has 2 stages. Feed it with corruption/lust and it'll grow big.

It would be pretty nice if the plant was made into a secret boss if you fed it too much, but I doubt that'll ever be a thing.

Plant only has 2 stages. Feed it with corruption/lust and it'll grow big.

It would be pretty nice if the plant was made into a secret boss if you fed it too much, but I doubt that'll ever be a thing.
A secret boss or a game over after growing once or twice more. scenes similar to the chair would be pretty cool. We can only hope.

A secret boss or a game over after growing once or twice more. scenes similar to the chair would be pretty cool. We can only hope.
That recent chair addition is amazing! I always have the heroine sit on them whenever possible for that delicious brainwashing. All hail the evil bad guys!! XDD
Too bad the chair doesn't have a hidden Bad Ending. A heroine working for the bad guys is always pretty hawt.

I don't get it. Besides recharging your supermode, what do the chairs do? And are there only two of them?

I don't get it. Besides recharging your supermode, what do the chairs do? And are there only two of them?
There are 4 total. Each different one that you use will intensify the effects of the chair. First nothing happens, then you get a little text.
Once you sit in the third one it outright hypnotizes you, adding the status effect, and making you actually have to struggle to exit the chair
Fourth one instantly applies the visor, collar, suit, hypnosis, and (I think) latent hypnosis.

Pair a sit down on the 4th iteration with the new female enemies double teaming you. It's great.

Chairs? did I miss something?
Most likely.
On stage 3-2 are chars you can sit in to recharge your energy. However from the third or forth time you sit on these chairs they instead hypnotize you. Iirc it forces her to masturbate on her own.

Can someone explain how I purchase the latest demo?

Is this the link?

You have to do it before the next month begins. It isn't like patreon.
So if you didn't put money in on the end of march, then you have to wait till next month...Unfortunately this is the last month.

Back