What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ver.04281 here. List says it fixes most of the faults from the previous version. Also the last demo, so no more demos from here on in.

Sithri

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
i sure hope the content thats left will surprise us when he gets it done

Reputation score
This is really well made with the multi-stage scenes. There seems to be a significant amount of content in the demo, so I wonder what the additional content will be.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
OK, back from playing Ver.04281.
It still has faults, especially for the worm boss in 1-2 when wearing the hacker suit.
Overall, best wait for the full release.

S

SDoomas

I've uploaded an uncensor for version 04191 (the version with 3-2) here:
Does anyone know the Ci-En post for this version? Or can tell me the date it was posted? Just found this game, so I'm not sure when this ver was posted or if it's the last ver the creator posted on the Ci-En.

Last edited by a moderator:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ver.04191 no longer exist. It's been overwritten by ver.04281 which is hella buggy.

simplyjohannas

Reputation score
I'm inclined to agree that this game is likely to be much shorter than the first. And the usual response to lack of content is to make your own. I managed to make a new status effect back in whichever version only went up to 2-1, but that was text and mechanics only. Does anyone have any idea how feasible it would be to add in custom assets that don't look obnoxiously out of place? I thought what McSwagger made was pretty impressive for a short amount of time. This game does have modding potential.

lewd_aa

Not a car
Reputation score
FYI, the top tentacle scene in 2-4 has been broken since 03282. Use 0227 to view it correctly.

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm inclined to agree that this game is likely to be much shorter than the first. And the usual response to lack of content is to make your own. I managed to make a new status effect back in whichever version only went up to 2-1, but that was text and mechanics only. Does anyone have any idea how feasible it would be to add in custom assets that don't look obnoxiously out of place? I thought what McSwagger made was pretty impressive for a short amount of time. This game does have modding potential.
Thanks! Nice too hear that you liked it

To answer you question let me explain my workflow (which is really crude): I used mainly two programms for the mod 1. AssetBundleExtractor for insight into the assets and animations. It is very limited in its capabilities and not very user friendly but does its job. I do the uncensoring with it too. 2. dnSpy for decompiling the unity project and coding new mechanichs or alter the gameplay. This software is great and mostly reliable!
With this setup I am able to change existing assets, change game elements and stuctures and add new variables and objects (backend only). Sadly I am not able to add new sprites or visual elements into the game or change the level structure etc. I would love to improve my workflow because it is very tidious that way. I have very limited experience with unity so there might be a way to add custom levels/ assets etc. Let share knowlege ;)

@DarkFire1004 or any other mod: After reading my post I noticed that modding might be off topic in this thread. Should we start a new one for that?

mrgreeny114

Reputation score
tiny question: does anyone know how i can delete my own save files. i have two and i don't know how to delete them

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
@DarkFire1004 or any other mod: After reading my post I noticed that modding might be off topic in this thread. Should we start a new one for that?
Apologies for the very late reply. Discussions about modding are perfectly acceptable!

FeranRafale

Reputation score
tiny question: does anyone know how i can delete my own save files. i have two and i don't know how to delete them
Saves are located in %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden
You should be able to open this path if you enter it in Run, but otherwise, %USERPROFILE% is C:\Users\<your-username>

If you have trouble locating the AppData folder, then in your explorer click on view, options, Folder and Search options, then look for "Show hidden files and folders"

ARVIERV

Reputation score
Is there perhaps a save to see the later levels? it is not the easiest game ive ever played not gonna lie and my time is a tad limited

Tried going to the savedata.json's to see if i maybe can manually change something but i figured id much rather not, theres alot of stuff there that i dont wanna mess with. Or rather, no matter how i finish 2/4 i cant seem to access 31

Last edited:

VengefulKron

Reputation score
Is there perhaps a save to see the later levels? it is not the easiest game ive ever played not gonna lie and my time is a tad limited

Tried going to the savedata.json's to see if i maybe can manually change something but i figured id much rather not, theres alot of stuff there that i dont wanna mess with. Or rather, no matter how i finish 2/4 i cant seem to access 31
Here is my complete save, you can just copy & paste it into your savedata.json:
Code:
{"stageProcess":226,"currentStageNumber":0,"fragmentProcess":1,"numberOfFragment":7,"fragment1_1_1":false,"fragment1_1_2":false,"fragment1_2_1":false,"fragment1_2_2":false,"fragment1_3_1":true,"fragment1_3_2":false,"fragment2_1_1":false,"fragment2_1_2":true,"fragment2_2_1":false,"fragment2_2_2":true,"fragment2_3_1":false,"fragment2_3_2":false,"fragment3_1_1":false,"fragment3_1_2":false,"fragment3_2_1":false,"fragment3_2_2":false,"fragment3_3_1":false,"fragment3_3_2":false,"fragmentBoss1_2":true,"fragmentBoss1_4":true,"fragmentBoss2_2":true,"fragmentBoss2_4":true,"fragmentBoss3_2":false,"hypGameHioghScore":0,"difficulty":0,"hasumiStLv":2,"hasumiBindCount":212,"hasumiEcstasyCount":10,"hasumiMLHumanCount":0,"hasumiMLCreatureCount":15,"hasumiMLMachineCount":14,"EqSlot1":1,"EqSlot2":10,"EqSlot3":12,"EqSlot4":12,"stainPoint":41278,"purifierNum":995,"chargerNum":998,"specialEquipProgress":1,"blueSeedProgress":3,"blueSeedPoint":55,"chairFlag3_1_1":false,"chairFlag3_1_2":false,"chairFlag3_2_1":false,"chairFlag3_2_2":false,"chairFlag3_3_1":false,"haveEquip1":true,"haveEquip2":true,"haveEquip3":true,"haveEquip10":true,"bsHypno":false,"bsHypnoS":false,"bsHypCount":4,"bsTrance":false,"bsTranceS":false,"bsTrsCount":0,"bsParasite":false,"bsParasiteS":false,"bsPrsCount":0,"bsAfterOrg":false,"bsMucus":false,"bsMilk":false,"bsMilkS":false,"bsMilCount":0,"bsHeat":false,"bsVisor":false,"bsChoker":false,"bsRubber":false,"rSHypno":true,"rSHypnoS":true,"rSParasite":true,"rSParasiteS":true,"rSTrance":true,"rSTranceS":true,"rSMucus":true,"rSMilk":true,"rSMilkS":true,"rSHeat":true,"rSVisor":true,"rSChoker":true,"rSRubber":true}

XVIArc

Reputation score
2 new debuffs
Breast ring..? and Slavehack. U'll get both when sitting on 4 different charging chairs in 3-1&3-2(U need 2 sit on them all 2 get the debuffs, combined with hypnosis and visorhack.)
These debuffs increase your ecstasy point slowly even ur not moving, also U'll become easily captured by those female AIs(like the hypnosis debuff effecting on human enemies), also U have a random chance to masturbate(which will also be a chance to B captured by AIs). The slavehack debuff gives you a SUPER SAXY SUIT and YOU CANNOT REMOVE IT BY TRANSFORMING, it's regarded as a transformed form. I also figured out that UR more tanky when getting the slavehack suit. ITS FXXKING SAXY. U can see another dialogue with the girl in the base when equipped with the slavehack suit.
So, 15 debuffs in total(including ecstasy and N magnet). I wonder if the slavehack suit will grant me a chance to get new BE when the next version is released, reasoning that I saw we'll have another charging chair in 3-3, thx 2 the save data from Veng dude.
ALSO a new bug LOL MASTURB.png DEBUFFS.png OMG Wut is that hasumi.png Oh Dude..png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tenma

Reputation score
Will there be a way to reduce pollution/corruption, without the plant/demon seed? In the original game, I remember; that having high pollution would cause you to get a bad end.