What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

NaaaaaniMan

Reputation score
Can anyone make a cheat engine table?
The old cheat engine table here doesn't work anymore.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
There's also a new detail when checking the game menu; Hasumi will now reflect her status through her portrait, depending on her pollution count.

Also on a side note : is there a way for the translator to translate the status effects without breaking them entirely and not show their effect descriptions at all?

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also on a side note : is there a way for the translator to translate the status effects without breaking them entirely and not show their effect descriptions at all?
Short answer: no not without modding the game. See the translation thread for additional information on that matter.

But there is a workaround that works for me: find the txt file, where the translations are saved (from the top of my head somewhere autoTranslstion/en/translation.txt) and find the rows with the status effects: looks like „<color:ff22ff>JpStatusName=<color:ff22ff>EnStatusName“. Note that you have to finde the entry with the color code! It is responsible for the translation of the status box in the top left corner and in the menu. Replace the English name with the Japanese name of the status, so it does not translate the entries.

That way the status are in japanese but the descriptions get translated. I hope that helps! Else you have to wait for the Translation project

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well, after a bit of Google-fu, I did manage to find a potential source for the demo, but it's on Baidu. That's the one Chinese site that requires you to download a client on your computer first before you can download anything from it, and the reason I chickened out before going any farther with it. I'm willing to provide the info to someone who's willing to reupload to something more user friendly, but only if they feel like risking compromising their computer's security. Moreso than me.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I could throw money at Patreon but using any other kind of non-English crowd-funding sites makes my options limited.

An alternative to get free updates of a game in progress is to join the development team.
Which is what I did for a certain bondage-themed RPG...

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, after a bit of Google-fu, I did manage to find a potential source for the demo, but it's on Baidu. That's the one Chinese site that requires you to download a client on your computer first before you can download anything from it, and the reason I chickened out before going any farther with it. I'm willing to provide the info to someone who's willing to reupload to something more user friendly, but only if they feel like risking compromising their computer's security. Moreso than me.
I went to baidu and unfortunately most of the sources require either payment to unlock the download link (or the unzipping password) or unlocking the download privilege in general.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Pm me.
I have a working link.

Edit: please use the "start a conversation" function rather than asking on my profile, which is visible to the public and thus liable to get you banned for asking for a link. Also it's faster and easier for me to reply to Private messages than it is to start new PMs for each person asking.

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
And this is why I didn't bother with my link.

BTW, for those playing the latest demo, anyone notice the Spooky Collar is actually on her neck? It's very nice. :D

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score

BTW, for those playing the latest demo, anyone notice the Spooky Collar is actually on her neck? It's very nice. :D
I figured 48 hours was long enough that those who would have bought, had already.

I've had mixed results with the spooky collar, it doesn't appear on her neck normally, but during a test run of 1-1, when she gets grabbed by the trap slingers its there on her neck. A nice detail, if a bit inconsistent. Hopefully the final version will clear that up.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I've had mixed results with the spooky collar, it doesn't appear on her neck normally, but during a test run of 1-1, when she gets grabbed by the trap slingers its there on her neck. A nice detail, if a bit inconsistent. Hopefully the final version will clear that up.
Bugs. Bugs everywhere.
Also because it was recently added, so it's bound to be unpolished and riddled with technical issues.

overl33t

Reputation score

Baidu is generally a trusted site among Chinese communities both in PRC and overseas, Taiwan excluded of course.

Granted, this is assuming you do not mind being monitored by CCP just like in every other major search engine or 'multiple online services provider' site in CCP lololol

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Tried the newest update. The Slave hack suit's color is nice, but the random masturbation needs to be less frequent, IMO. It's a cool and cute feature at first, but after few masturbation literally locking you down on place it's become annoying fast.