What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

comakill23

Reputation score
The enemies are feeling kindof lacking, the only thing that really tries to do shit(outside of hypno anims) to you in the robot levels is the hypno visors and the milking trap on top of the fact the horrible key mash escape is still a thing. It just has this kind of dead feeling, hell in fact the milking traps have a pretty mediocre animation compared to the rest. The game has no real difficulty or depth to the combat(except maybe the boss fights) and completely fails to capitalize on the H aspect. I'm not saying they fucked us or that the dev is shit, these problems are 100% expected considering they came from RPG maker to Unity. On the other hand this is nowhere close to a tried and true formula to make an H game and I hope once they get mored used to making this kind of game they make something as notable as their first game, they are by no means far from it(look at the status effects).

mrgreeny114

Reputation score
Going to be honest here, I would be more than happy if he delayed the game for another month so that we could get the

Novel-format (text based?) hypnotic interrogation event for 3-2, mentioned in FAQs as something they'd like to add if they have time left this month (related to hypno-chargers?)

that Azrail2632 talked about.
I'd personally want the finished game this month and then get an additional update with the interrogation event next month

da22

Reputation score
Do you think the creator would even release any additional content for the game?
We all hope that he will. The game is quite short, I think just need about 3-4 hours that you can clear the game and gallery
The potential of this game is very high and the story still can process.
However, your question is right, his last 2 games didn't have any additional content, just bug fix.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
We all hope that he will. The game is quite short, I think just need about 3-4 hours that you can clear the game and gallery
However, your question is right, his last 2 games didn't have any additional content, just bug fix.
Point taken. Has the author hinted at what they have planned for their next project?

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Am I missing something or can the game no longer be downloaded? Very confused. :s
You can still download a demo from the DL site. However, it is several version behind the one that was available that was available on another site. The latest version is no longer available because it was only posted for a short time for subscribers to the author of the game. The only place you can get a newer version of the demo is if you find a link to an archive.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sounds like the Fanza version will be even more censored.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
Hey guys, a question for you. I've actually been looking forward to this game and I would like to buy it to support the developer, but I'm very wary about using giving out my information to the DL site. Can they be trusted?

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey guys, a question for you. I've actually been looking forward to this game and I would like to buy it to support the developer, but I'm very wary about using giving out my information to the DL site. Can they be trusted?
I've been a buyer on both the ENG and JAP dlsites for years and have never had an issue,

ignis389

Reputation score
how do I change from the outfit with dark hair to the outfit with white hair?

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you think the creator would even release any additional content for the game?
The dev has confirmed they won't be doing any content updates post-release, only bugfixes. They'll be moving directly on to their next project I believe, which they've indicated will be another action game rather than an RPG like Undercrust.

MoxieTouch

Reputation score
The dev has confirmed they won't be doing any content updates post-release, only bugfixes. They'll be moving directly on to their next project I believe, which they've indicated will be another action game rather than an RPG like Undercrust.
Aww. That's unfortunate. Did like some of the animations.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
They'll be moving directly on to their next project I believe, which they've indicated will be another action game rather than an RPG like Undercrust.
Good, they should move away from RPGs entirely now that they've got their feet wet in the action game genre.
I hope we get a male protagonist this time around, this circle does pretty good female enemies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Good, they should move away from RPGs entirely now that they've got their feet wet in the action game genre.
I hope we get a male protagonist this time around, this circle does pretty good female enemies.
Are you thinking of reverse rape or basically something like this but the POV reverse to be on the villain side? Because given the fetishes this circle focus on an action game where you play as a villain trying to use traps/minions(from generic mook to converted females) and other stuffs to try and corrupt an attacking heroine is definitely possible.

Just imagine it: You're the mid-boss villain who will get your ass kicked in a straight up fight, and the heroine is coming straight to your base.
You start out in waiting, setting up traps and personnel throughout you base.
Then when the heroine get in, you basically try to do things to her while she's distracted by all the other things you've set up.
You can repel her outright, or setup just enough defense that you have time to apply some hypnotism/brainwashing on her, and move further into the base.
Then once she get deep enough, fight back hard enough for her to try and run, at which point you release your hypnotic gas in the path to the exit to do more mental damage.

If the author is willing to work with the idea of more than victory/defeat and expand 'but/and' into it, it can have some very interesting content.

For example, take the outer most perimeter:
Victory But - you do enough damage, but too quickly and so she escaped from the area without any lasting damage
Victory And - you do enough damage to knock her out, so you get some 'training' time to apply more brainwashing on her
Lose But - your army on the perimeter is defeated, but you escaped inside, so now she's chasing after you
Lose And - you get caught and is thrown into prison, where you'll eventually escape somehow but it still cost you time where the heroine's corruption might recover or the boss might cut your funding.

And depending on how deep it is in the base, the result can be more varied.
Like if instead of fleeing, she goes into a last stand powerup mode and you need to survive for a time, either subduing her or until she do enough damage to the base that she can flee.
Or when you lose but manage to get away in an escape pod, you avoided the prison time wasting, but the boss will cut hefty amount off your pay for repair and for failure.