What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Haru96

Reputation score
1599547568004.png So uhh... im sorta new on here and i been looking around but.. where do i get the num3 status from the top? (the lil gap there) where do i get it? also apologies for the weird resolution.

1599547958140.png
Heres a better view of what im missing

Last edited by a moderator:

blueinorb9

Reputation score
View attachment 34559So uhh... im sorta new on here and i been looking around but.. where do i get the num3 status from the top? (the lil gap there) where do i get it? also apologies for the weird resolution.
It's the unevolved version of "Fantastic Species" so the process of getting it is the same but you need to cure it right away.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
Just to be clear, this game is still a work in progress, right?
Nope,the game's fully finished.I believe the only thing that may happen is an english (and I think chinese?) translation,but that will be a separate release,if I'm remembering correctly.

------

Kinda unrelated,but I'm glad to see the amount of fanarts the game has got,there are some nice pieces out there on twitter~

zakshack

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This looks like an incredibly good quality game! Any ETA on the english version if that's coming? If not, how easy is it to patch it yourself? I see some screens here that seem to have a hacked english translation of some sort.

So I got the game through DL site, setup the auto translator (Which apparently has a trojan in it?) and the uncensor patch here. For some reason now my shop is broken after playing for about an hour. I can't buy purifiers or chargers at all.

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope,the game's fully finished.I believe the only thing that may happen is an english (and I think chinese?) translation,but that will be a separate release,if I'm remembering correctly.

------

Kinda unrelated,but I'm glad to see the amount of fanarts the game has got,there are some nice pieces out there on twitter~
Apparently they have a pro translator doing it, so I guess we'll see...?

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
According to :

Mission Mermaiden might be officially translated in English and Chinese after released. These version can be not another products, but in an update. That is going to take a little long.
"These version can be not another products, but in an update" probably means that you don't have to repurchase an English release but simply download the latest update again for the English language option.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Guess I'll wait for some Japanese fluent person to tell us if the original phrase imply a possibility or a fact. Because untill it's announced as a fact, it may (can) always be possible to be another product to buy.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It is written like a fact not like a possibility albeit casually

Reputation score
blog said:
翻訳版が出る可能性はありますが、少し時間を頂くことになります
その場合は別タイトルではなくアップデートの形で追加いたします
"There is a possibility of a translated version being released, but it would take some time.
In that case, it would be released as an update, not as a stand alone title."

Very explicitly written as not a fact, but as a possibility. Unless they've posted about it again since the first release, but I haven't seen anything to that effect.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
"In that case, it would be released as an update, not as a stand alone title" sounds like a fact to me
(There is no "maybe", "possibly", or "could". It's "would").

Which is what @Bryanis asked. The part before, makes the entirety of an english release the possible thing (be it either an update or a new release altogether)

Last edited:
Reputation score
Oh, if that's the question, then I misread what they said. English version is a maybe. If it happens, it will (almost certainly) be as an update, not a standalone game.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think he asked because he was planning on buying it (the actual japanese only ver.), so if the english is going to be an update he could grab it when it's done, ...But if not, to wait, and buy the english separate release instead.
I would still wait if i were him, dev said it very casually after all, right? The "it's going to be an update" part i mean

Reputation score
Question: is there a way to mod the game? I'm thinking of increasing the difficulty by making the enemies stronger and not die in a single hit.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
Yes,the game is moddeable.There was someone that modded the trial demo,making the struggle system a bit more challenging and added other details to spice up the difficulty

I actually wonder if they are still working on that,the idea of making the game harder sounds neat.