What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Question: is there a way to mod the game? I'm thinking of increasing the difficulty by making the enemies stronger and not die in a single hit.
Yes it is! If you want to dive deep in to the modding rabbit hole take a look at dnSpy

It lets you manipulate the code of the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file. In order to change the one hit mechanic you need to implement a hp system for every enemy... It can be done but a lot of changes have to be made, because there is no such system in place.
If you need help finding your way in the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file let me know... can be overwhelming at first. It helps if you have some coding experience ;P

I actually wonder if they are still working on that,the idea of making the game harder sounds neat.
Sadly I have no time at hand at the moment. Im doing my Bachelor thesis right now and its very time consuming. I love to continue my work on the mod next month

KitsuneKinomi

Reputation score
So what exactly happens when you get the second form of the Jelly Fish status effect? My translation calls it 'Seal of Ecstasy' but it's not clear if it has a mechanical impact or is just for having a womb crest.

Edit: Nevermind, it makes them approach you and you take lewd damage when they are near you.

Oir

Reputation score
How to you use the purify and energy recharge tools. When I buy them from the shop lady they don't appear in my inventory and I can't use them?
When I check "Equipment" it's empty no matter what I purchase as well.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
How to you use the purify and energy recharge tools. When I buy them from the shop lady they don't appear in my inventory and I can't use them?
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're using XUnityAutoTranslator. If you are, press ATL-T to disable it, then buy something, it should work.

Reactions: Oir

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Shift and Ctrl. They're at the top of the screen. Shift switches, Ctrl uses.

Also translation tools have been known to break the shop functions. Best to turn it off, buy and save the game, then turn it back on.

As an aside, I decided to use my amateur Yandex-Fu skills by taking screenshots of the equipment and running them through Yandex to translate them. This is what I've got:
#01: Axelcher - Increased energy charge rate during enemy destruction
#02: Drain Flotech - Energy Gauge does not decrease during binding
#03: Eristo - Decrease rate of resistance gauge becomes 1/3
#04: Regennit - Recover body strength every time a melee attack hits
#05: Energy Saving - Reduce energy consumption due to movement during transformation
#06: Frasmaau - Reduces Hasumi's damage by half
#07: Frasma Unit - Increases the power of melee attack to the boss by 1.3 times
#08: Holding Sue - Even if the Energy is out, the transformation will not be removed
#09: Unlimited Charger - Unlimited use of mobile chargers
#10: Non-Active Skin - Disable bad state removal by metamorphosis
#11: Low Resist - 3 times the increase in stain level

Reputation score
Yes it is! If you want to dive deep in to the modding rabbit hole take a look at dnSpy

It lets you manipulate the code of the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file. In order to change the one hit mechanic you need to implement a hp system for every enemy... It can be done but a lot of changes have to be made, because there is no such system in place.
If you need help finding your way in the "Assembly-CSharp.dll" file let me know... can be overwhelming at first. It helps if you have some coding experience ;P

Sadly I have no time at hand at the moment. Im doing my Bachelor thesis right now and its very time consuming. I love to continue my work on the mod next month
Ouch, I don't think I can handle something like that. I was hoping there's already an HP bar for every enemy but set to a ridiculously low number (like 1). I just found it annoying that the game's difficulty settings didn't seem to do much.

Oir

Reputation score
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you're using XUnityAutoTranslator. If you are, press ATL-T to disable it, then buy something, it should work.
That seems to be exactly what it was. Thank you for the tip!

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ouch, I don't think I can handle something like that. I was hoping there's already an HP bar for every enemy but set to a ridiculously low number (like 1). I just found it annoying that the game's difficulty settings didn't seem to do much.
No that is not the case. At least not for normal enemies. The difficulty setting changes the hp of bosses and tweaks the escape system a bit. But imo this doesn’t do much for the difficulty over all.

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uncensored patch for 1.1.3.

PW: ulmf
Edited 1 more file to solve the magic square in 2-4 boss.

8/11 Edit: Heard that 1.1.4 is out, and this should still works.
So, slightly weird question, but is this backwards compatible? I've got an older version and I just looked and saw no evidence of 1.1.3 or anything after that actually being posted here, and a quick look around the internet shows only older versions that I can find. So can I use the patch to decensor my older version, or would that break it? I'm pretty sure I'm version 1.1.1

Reputation score
So, slightly weird question, but is this backwards compatible? I've got an older version and I just looked and saw no evidence of 1.1.3 or anything after that actually being posted here, and a quick look around the internet shows only older versions that I can find. So can I use the patch to decensor my older version, or would that break it? I'm pretty sure I'm version 1.1.1
I only have 1.1.5 in my hand so I can't test it. You need to try it yourself.

Ah... almost forgotten.
Uncensored patch for 1.1.5.

Attachments

ilmncsm

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I only have 1.1.5 in my hand so I can't test it. You need to try it yourself.

Ah... almost forgotten.
Uncensored patch for 1.1.5.
I suspected that would be the case, but figured I should at least ask. I just copied the game and tested it with the copy. The gallery at least works fine. Tested a bit of play on my finished abyssal run and things seem to work fine as well if anyone else wants to uncensor the game but only has the older version of the game.

Oh and one more thing to mention is I used the older 1.1.3 patch under the assumption it would be closer to the 1.1.1 patch and thus less likely to accidentally cause problems. I did not test the backwards compatibility of the patch with the new 1.1.5 uncensor patch.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a way to reset the key inputs other than inputting them all again manually?

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Oh shoot, is 1.1.5 out already? What's new in that one?
Nothing, the last few updates have been nothing but bug fixes. There wont be anything new in this game, they've already moved onto the next game, as has already been mentioned in this thread.

Checked123

Reputation score
Nothing, the last few updates have been nothing but bug fixes. There wont be anything new in this game, they've already moved onto the next game, as has already been mentioned in this thread.
Ohh, gotcha then. Thanks for the heads up!