What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I have no idea what @Cupio deems as good animation but the pixelation from forced zoom-in could be tweaked a bit.

I think my only gripe with the H animations is probably the lack of human animations; it feels more like a masturbation viewer with toys and stuffs, but I'm sure this varies based on people's preferences.
Gonna be frank, but this is one of the big reasons for why people make h-games in the first place.

But hot damn, these new previews are looking SPICY.

Fuana is cute

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Said what you think is right for you or nothing, and the others may or may not react...that's how forum works.
Better than thing that you couldn't care less about which have no point to even bring it up.

blueinorb9

Reputation score
Said what you think is right for you or nothing, and the others may or may not react...that's how forum works.
Better than thing that you couldn't care less about which have no point to even bring it up.
Thanks, but I'm sure I could have worded my opinion better, and I don't think that's what I meant to say.

Camera could really use some tweaks though. It was hard to tell hasumi's purple (pink?) hypnotized eyes from afar.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised the final bosses have so few animations. Considering they're in the title and have a presence throughout the entire story, I was a bit shocked when one didn't have any at all during the fight.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'm surprised the final bosses have so few animations. Considering they're in the title and have a presence throughout the entire story, I was a bit shocked when one didn't have any at all during the fight.
To be fair it does in the sense that phase 2 is the big meat sack which has a scene, but also that Saki both already has a game over sequence from area 2 and isn't in the mood for sex after Mari dying*.

Peasant

Reputation score
Maybe i just b lined to much towards the end, but on my side i didnt saw a phase two, instead Mari reappeared and both teleported away from the facility as it started to crumble, in fact i didnt unlocked the final bosss on the gallery even after finishing the game, having to rely on a full save to see it, so Mari isnt quite dead.

however, i do have a question, how do you get the rechargue chair to do the hypnosis animation?

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
how do you get the rechargue chair to do the hypnosis animation?
you visit multiple chairs. Once you get to the 3rd she'll get hypnotized, and the 4th will give her the latex suit

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Maybe i just b lined to much towards the end, but on my side i didnt saw a phase two, instead Mari reappeared and both teleported away from the facility as it started to crumble, in fact i didnt unlocked the final bosss on the gallery even after finishing the game, having to rely on a full save to see it, so Mari isnt quite dead.
You didn't get all of the memories, then.

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I can only deduce the fact that he not cover them down through her entire legs which would looks more cool, is that he afraid we will miss out a good visual from those grass knitted flipflop, definitely not because the pant will covered up her feet, case closes.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I can only deduce the fact that he not cover them down through her entire legs which would looks more cool,
I believe that's how the hakama (pants) looks like and those gaps are always there. Those gaps are usually covered by the gi (shirt) tucked under the hakama.

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
Man,doesn't matter the kind of content,Mizuku just freaking delivers.

I remember seeing some other pics with that OC of them,but that bunch is the best one yet.