What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
There seems to be enough info on the next game to create a new thread, but feel free to keep discussing in here until someone does. Maybe it could be you?
Yes. It would be preferable if a new thread was made.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
We are waiting for the chance to Violate the Heroine in many ways possible with our eyes.

takeba

Reputation score
I haven't seen a thread for the newer game yet so sorry if this shouldn't be here:

But it seems like we actually got an antagonist reveal?...
Judging from the (she is ), it appears that this character is another friendly NPC you encounter in the latter half of the story. She has a bit of a tsundere attitude toward the heroine.

Speaking of story, I've also read the game will have 5 chapters. Some chapters will have 2 dungeons while others will have only 1.

As for scenario writing (which is what was being worked on in July hence the lack of updates), they released a of scenario dialog which was shared on their . It contains bind event dialog...although I'm not entirely sure it pertains to the new game since some of the text in the document mentions Hasumi...

Unfortunately, there does not seem like there will be any other outfits the heroine will wear (like the slave suit in Mermaiden).

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unfortunately, there does not seem like there will be any other outfits the heroine will wear (like the slave suit in Mermaiden).
They said a while back that they were focussing their efforts on a clothing damage system rather than alternate outfits.

zxako123

Reputation score
Hey does anyone know what is the requirements to trigger Mari's scene at 3-2?
I tried with no equipment, enabled all status and got the hypnotizing chair working but that was it, the climax bar didnt move even a single bit (both on 100% save and a fresh reinstall)

Edit: nvm i found the problem (i only got 3 out of 4 chairs)

Last edited:
Reputation score
As for scenario writing (which is what was being worked on in July hence the lack of updates), they released a of scenario dialog which was shared on their . It contains bind event dialog...although I'm not entirely sure it pertains to the new game since some of the text in the document mentions Hasumi...
This is the dialogue script for Saki's Hypnosis/Interrogation/Torture event in Mermaiden.

haser213

Reputation score
guys im stuck on level 1-4 how do i get past tht boss everytime i go past it just locks me in a cutscene :(

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score
guys im stuck on level 1-4 how do i get past tht boss everytime i go past it just locks me in a cutscene :(
I believe you have a bad status that you need to treat in order to continue.
Are you missing the top right one? If so that's the demon parasite status. Those "pods" in the first few levels need to seed you, then you need to complete a couple levels (or a level a couple times) without clearing that status. The text should change color to let you know it happened. Also causes a unique game over on the 1-4 boss.