What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
...Is it wierd that the big thing i took from that room-clearing clip is that we'll have fly enemies to look forward too?

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
So we got a crafting system,maybe we can get better defenses with it or will have to craft the cure to certain status effects?...

The MC cannot transform but we still have the huge area attack...sooooo,maybe she can get physically tired and could also be a status effect?,she becomes slow to react and is harder to escape or something like that.

Also,I remember the flies to be teased pretty early in development,I recall Mizuku posted their sprite on Twitter quite some time ago!

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
.If Google Translator isn't being spaghetti:

-They should be done with two of the five bosses in total (The post has a blurry tease for one of them).Apparently want to focus September in making the game playable? and use October to work on the maps,enemies and events.

-The teased boss looks to be a girl,btw.They promised more girl enemies,and seems that they will deliver~

-Schedule seems to be same as before,with alpha release on Winter this year and a trial version on Summer next one.

Post also has the Slave Hack animation with Hasumi and the UI and Area attack that were already posted on Twitter,but hey,if you haven't seen those before,there they are.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
When is Winter again? September / October?

I can't wait for the Demo :D

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wonder if the bugs will annoyingly carry her clothes away so you have to find them
That's an interesting gameplay question. As we can see in previous examples, the stripped layers simply fall to the ground, looking as though they can be retrieved.
But these enemies probably steal the clothes and take them away off-screen, meaning you have to use money, energy or whatever the system this game implements to get new clothes.

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Those bugs didn't even steal those clothes properly smh. Whoever trained those bugs need to get their salary cut in half.
I guess Mizuku wanted to give players a chance to retrieve the clothes. After flying a certain distance, the bug lands and it looks like they're eating the stolen clothes?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I guess Mizuku wanted to give players a chance to retrieve the clothes. After flying a certain distance, the bug lands and it looks like they're eating the stolen clothes?
My previous post was a joke

:D

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Taking shelter from the rain.
Taken from this .
Please let there be something in the tree waiting to lewd her, maybe if she has a certain debuff or something

Poikoyasu

Reputation score
I kinda doubt there would be an H-Scene there.

Translating the dialogue from the devs (or just the avatars,I guess...) tells us that this is actually the intro scene!.They looking for a calmer start,unlike Mermaiden that puts you right into the action.

In the end,this is probably just some totes normal cutscene.