What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

Reputation score
"A person who acts like she knew of Hachina from before, Kuyou. It seems she will be unavoidable."

Definitely sounds more like an antagonist to me. (The word google translates as "partner" can also be translated as "opponent," but literally speaking is more like "other party.")

cell943

Reputation score
Can we go ahead and start a thread for the new game? The last several pages are talking about anything except Mission Mermaiden at this point.

AngrySunTheory

Reputation score
I just bought Mission Mermaiden yesterday, and I'm running into a weird glitch where I can't actually buy any items. I walk up to the big-breasted scientist lady, select the purifier, indicate how many I want to buy, and the money gets deducted from my total... but the number of purifiers in my possession, at the top of the screen, remains zero. And pressing Ctrl to use one does nothing.
Has anyone encountered this, or knows what I'm doing wrong? Sorry if this has been answered earlier in the thread, I had a hard time searching for the correct words since the machine translation of this game is so... special.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
I just bought Mission Mermaiden yesterday, and I'm running into a weird glitch where I can't actually buy any items. I walk up to the big-breasted scientist lady, select the purifier, indicate how many I want to buy, and the money gets deducted from my total... but the number of purifiers in my possession, at the top of the screen, remains zero. And pressing Ctrl to use one does nothing.
Has anyone encountered this, or knows what I'm doing wrong? Sorry if this has been answered earlier in the thread, I had a hard time searching for the correct words since the machine translation of this game is so... special.
It's likely due to a known issue caused by the translation file. I do not know if there's a solution in this thread, try looking for "translation bugfix" or just "translation.
Alternatively look for the f95 thread of this game and read the "translation bugfix" instructions there.

AngrySunTheory

Reputation score
It's likely due to a known issue caused by the translation file. I do not know if there's a solution in this thread, try looking for "translation bugfix" or just "translation.
Alternatively look for the f95 thread of this game and read the "translation bugfix" instructions there.
Found it on f95, thanks!
The solution, for those who are curious: go to the AutoTranslator folder, open config.ini and set TextGetterCompatibilityMode to True. Just opened up my game after changing the ini file, and the ingame store bug is fixed!