What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Posting here as I ran into an annoying bug while trying to play recently. Using the newest version of the game and The Unity Autotranslate tool.
Whenever I get a condition, it seems like 90% of the time I get this bug where it displays a whole bunch of State1-15 in the pause menu above the fragment count, and I can no longer select anything in the pause menu.
And the only thing that fixes the bug is clearing all my conditions by using a purifier or transforming. which makes checking what my current conditions are a bust as I can't actually check the condition page in the pause menu while the bug is happening.

Anyone got any clue on what is happening?

Reputation score
Posting here as I ran into an annoying bug while trying to play recently. Using the newest version of the game and The Unity Autotranslate tool.
Whenever I get a condition, it seems like 90% of the time I get this bug where it displays a whole bunch of State1-15 in the pause menu above the fragment count, and I can no longer select anything in the pause menu.
And the only thing that fixes the bug is clearing all my conditions by using a purifier or transforming. which makes checking what my current conditions are a bust as I can't actually check the condition page in the pause menu while the bug is happening.

Anyone got any clue on what is happening?
Auto translation tool is buggy for this game.
Maybe you should only use the tool when you are running the main storyline?

trollface

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Auto translation tool is buggy for this game.
Maybe you should only use the tool when you are running the main storyline?
Well, just tried that. Even with the translator turned off, I still got the bug.
Though the State1-15 text did not appear, I still was unable to use the pause menu after getting a condition :(
Guess I might need to reinstall a clean copy of the game and see if that works.

Well, just installed a clean copy of the game and messed around a bit. Then added the AutoTranslator after a bit and tested some more, and I think I found the problem.
It turned out the culprit for the bug was the "TextGetterCompatibilityMode=" setting. Turns out with it set to True, it prevents the names of conditions appearing in the pause menu correctly and therefore caused the bug I was having, so I had to disable it to prevent the bug from happening.

It does mean I got to toggle the translator off whenever I shop of course, but better than dealing with that bug.

Formalist

Reputation score
Why is it that when I buy an item, the money is spent but the item is not bought? And I can't use it... Antivirus does not affect the game in any way. Checked it.

ChupacabraGonzales

Reputation score
Why is it that when I buy an item, the money is spent but the item is not bought? And I can't use it... Antivirus does not affect the game in any way. Checked it.
look up "translator/translation bug" in this thread or on the F95 thread for the game. You'll find the fix.

Veemo

Reputation score
Hi, so for each condition, it has the basic description of certain condition, then the image showing the condition and description of the effect of it. My question is does anyone know how to unlock the effect description of odd collar and trance seal? Another question is how to unlock the image of milk addiction? I appreciate if anyone can share the method

mika

Reputation score
Hi, so for each condition, it has the basic description of certain condition, then the image showing the condition and description of the effect of it. My question is does anyone know how to unlock the effect description of odd collar and trance seal? Another question is how to unlock the image of milk addiction? I appreciate if anyone can share the method
Collars can be gained by transforming during 3-1's Latex Yuri H-Action, not the grabbing part, but after kissing. Milking Desire can be gained by keep doing the 1-1's Grunts Lactating H-Action.

Now to my question. In case if I missed it, anyone managed to unlock the last room(?) beyond Hasumi's room? I am sure I managed to clear all the requirement on the tips. Unless, the ENDING where Hasumi "hitting a meatball" is not True Ending... I only managed to get 2 endings for now, and I do hear that there are bad ending; don't know if it meant by the 3 Scenario Events where Hasumi is fallen. But I am not sure to call those Bad Endings...

1654820042424.png

PS: People seems to be still active per month on this thread... So not sure if Necro is is prohibited by the time I posted this...

Reputation score
The only thing you haven't obviously cleared from that screenshot are
-Beat the game after collecting all fragments
-Get the plant in your base and grow it to stage 2

The thing you unlock isn't really another room, it's just an extras menu, so you may have it already without realizing it. For some reason I don't have my full clear save anymore, so unfortunately I can't show you, but hopefully that's enough to get you on the right track.

mika

Reputation score
The only thing you haven't obviously cleared from that screenshot are
-Beat the game after collecting all fragments
-Get the plant in your base and grow it to stage 2

The thing you unlock isn't really another room, it's just an extras menu, so you may have it already without realizing it.
Okay let me try listing it up:

1-Scenario Events = Which I believed to be the 3 "Bad End" events where Hisumi got captured. -I've seen all of them, so I supposed it's CLEARED
2-Buy all Equipment -CLEARED
3-Register all [Bad States] -CLEARED > Reward: Add States on-the-go
4-Blow a minimum on 200 enemies (Kegs or Special Attack) -CLEARED
5-Get a minimum of 20000 score at Saki's Hypnotic Interrogation Event(One of the Scenario Event) -CLEARED
6-Rise the "Child" into the "Adult" -CLEARED (No really, we do know what this thing is about)
7-Watched TRUE end -CLEARED(??) <=This is confusing one. If it's not the ALL-FRAGMENTS get. Then what is it?

As I was mentioning, I got the "Meatball Hitting" ending when getting all fragments, Fought the Saki, and even Fought a "Meat Ball"(Yes, we both know what that is..).
My SAVE even says [★MISSION MERMAIDEN] afterwards. But regardless, I see no new thing on Any Menus, and the Exclamation Mark persist.

how to unlock the image of milk addiction?
Misinformation on my previous post, Sorry.
You actually need to get caught by the Tripware at 2-1+, That thing will put 'Lactation Bad State' into Hasumi, just let it keep going until you get the Addiction.

Reputation score
1 is just to defeat Saki (clear the scenario until the end).

Okay I went ahead and recleared the game. If you see all seven trophies, you've got everything. You can open the bonus menu by jumping into the seventh trophy (the picture of Saki's head). All it does is show you some character design sheets and stuff, so it's not a lot. That should be everything you're looking for.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
how to clear all bad effects?
Use one of the Cleanser items, or transform.
Clearing them also adds them to the board at HQ, which I think you could use to give yourself those effects later, when you want to.

sonny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm having a pretty wird problem with this game related with sound, everything until the intro works ok, but when you start the game, no sound can be heard except when you're hit by a enemy's shot
do you guys knows anything about this issue?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm having a pretty wird problem with this game related with sound, everything until the intro works ok, but when you start the game, no sound can be heard except when you're hit by a enemy's shot
do you guys knows anything about this issue?
That sounds like an audio driver problem.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Double check the options menu, both from the title screen or the in-game menu. Maybe also beat the first stage first and save in the lab, then check. It could just be the game not setting defaults correctly.