What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

TickyVik

Reputation score
If anyone wants a save file, I can give it, but only if you tell me where it is. No clue where it is, but I have a complete gallery.

Also: If rei patcher is why I can't purchase any items, then that makes sense. I used it and can't buy items.

dedadagain

Reputation score
How do you get the true ending? do you have to collect all the spheres/collectables? also anyone know what you have to for these instructions?

Last edited:

TickyVik

Reputation score
Uncensor for the full version

Extract and drop into the MissionMermaiden_data folder and overwrite

This is just temporary until someone finds a better way of uncensoring, as on some stages where there's fog, the genital area can look weirdly colored
This does seem to work, but it looks like the game maker was a bit lazy, cause there is quite a bit of clipping issues. I think it looks better with the censor, unfortunately.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get the true ending? do you have to collect all the spheres/collectables? also anyone know what you have to for these instructions?
1. Clear the story to the end
2. Get all equipment
3. Register all status effects
4. Using bullet or special attack to send enemies flying
5. In the Saki hypnosis torture event, get over 20,000 points
6. Bring back the parasitic plant and grow it
7. See real ending

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There are difficult selection when start new game, for who think this game is too easy.

But, look like it's only effect damage that enemy deal too you only.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The 1-7 instructions are basically a how-to guide on how to get the floating achievement things in the left side of the base.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Any opinions on the game so far? Demo seemed alright.
It's a good game, above average as far as H ACTs go IMO, and for me it gets extra points because good MC and girl-on-girl stuff is rare AF. Very impressive considering the circle's previous experience is all RPGmaker. Definitely one to keep rather than just play once and forget about, particularly if the fetish focus interests you.

Admittedly if you're coming into this from the last demo that I posted rather than going in fresh, or just from the dlsite demo then there will be little new content for you, one midboss with two grabs and a GO animation, a new stage with one new enemy + grab, and the final boss which has a single animation.

stalkkaajasi

Reputation score
I dont know if its same for you people but I cant buy shit from Minegishi she just takes my money and doesnt give shit back

ErynTohya

Reputation score
If anyone wants a save file, I can give it, but only if you tell me where it is. No clue where it is, but I have a complete gallery.

Also: If rei patcher is why I can't purchase any items, then that makes sense. I used it and can't buy items.
C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden

savecore.json and savedata1.json are the files you should share.

Nepushiro

Reputation score
I have the translations for the States that you can get.

here

I will also share my 100% Save
which goes to C:\Users\Your Name\AppData\LocalLow\Hakkaku\MissionMermaiden

I dont know if its same for you people but I cant buy shit from Minegishi she just takes my money and doesnt give shit back
If you're using ReiPatcher for the auto-translate then the shop doesn't work

Attachments

Last edited:

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can just buy something in japanese version, save, then play the game with rei patcher

comakill23

Reputation score
Ctrl+T then buy stuff if your using rei patcher.

A solid 3.5/5, better than most but has obvious flaws especially with the lack of proper combat rape mechanics like his last game. Better combat, better combat rape, better animations(higher res, more detail like transition, etc.), more H content and I think he'll have a 2D act game that shines above the rest by miles.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does anyone have a list for the collectables? Some are hard to find.
Stage 1-2 and 1-3, specifically.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
So uh... How does one acquire the plant? I loaded an old save and I'm not sure how I got it once before

Eyri Purpur

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the game just released on dlsite. The authors' twitter seems to confirm that, but I could be wrong, google translate could be misleading me.
EDIT: I guess I had notifications set up for this thread incorrectly and wasn't receiving them, so I thought the messages before me were older. I was wondering why no one else seemed to be talking about it 😢
My apologies

Last edited:

Tenma

Reputation score
I'm missing a status. Can someone please how to get what goes here?
Edit: Also I don't know how big the plant thing gets. Is one stage enough to complete its growth?
Screenshot_2.png