What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

dedadagain

Reputation score
You do, but only for Mari's bad end. Mari even explains that it means Hasumi wanted to join them.
Sucks it's only a fingering scene and then regular sex.
I meant more turning into a mermaiden or whatever they are, rather than just a slave. Kinda how that art depicts it

Reputation score
Uncensored patch for 1.1.3.

PW: ulmf
Edited 1 more file to solve the magic square in 2-4 boss.

8/11 Edit: Heard that 1.1.4 is out, and this should still works.

Last edited:

BlackElite

Reputation score
Uncensored patch for 1.1.3.

PW: ulmf
Edited 1 more file to solve the magic square in 2-4 boss.
May I ask how to properly put the data? Is it just copy and paste? Thank you

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Purchased the game. Gotta love not being a parasite.
Honesty, I sub to the guy for about 8 months, and got no free copy..... so you know what that means.

I’m not gonna repeat the same fiasco with guilty hell. Support that game since pretty much beta and no free copy, just half off.

But my moral compass is different from most, so you do you.

Last edited:

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Honesty, I sub to the guy for about 8 months, and got no free copy..... so you know what that means.

I’m not gonna repeat the same fiasco with guilty hell. Support that game since pretty much beta and no free copy, just half off. But my moral compass is different from most, so you do you.
also isn't a parasite benefiting from stealing/getting something off of someone?
no one's losing anything so i'd say opportunist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Boxtie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the uncensor patch removes the mosaic effect?

Crackgear

Reputation score
Could you explain more on the middle arrows thing? pressing on it doesn't seem like it does anything to me
Ahhh, The one with mixed match ...well that arrow when pressed signifies any captured scenes that involved you transforming to the ultimate form or Slavesuit form is cancelled out.

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Got this game recently. I'm curious about two events I see in the games thumbnails. They seem to trigger inside what I assume is her bedroom(can't read Japanese sadly). Anyone know of the hidden events that might cause it? The only hidden event I've found so far is the second boss with the mind-control hat.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score
Got this game recently. I'm curious about two events I see in the games thumbnails. They seem to trigger inside what I assume is her bedroom(can't read Japanese sadly). Anyone know of the hidden events that might cause it? The only hidden event I've found so far is the second boss with the mind-control hat.
Basically, you'll need to get an egg by letting the weird pod enemies in the first area have their way with Hasumi. After getting the status, go back to your room and there 'should' be an event where a plant pops up. This gets the first of those events. The 2nd requires you to 'feed' the plant corruption until it evolves into it's second form.

It's mentioned elsewhere in the thread in more detail, this is just the basics.

Reputation score
In-game events and triggers:

Tentacle plant -- already mentioned above.
Forest nursery -- get impregnated with the egg in the first stage, let it gestate for another stage, then go to 1-4.
Saki's interrogation -- get visor hack status, enter Doomsday machine boss room, then go to the center platform.
Mari -- sit on the recharging chairs in 3-1 and 3-2, then confront Mari.