What's new

ACT [八角家] Mission Mermaiden - Hasumi and the Deep Sea Sisters / ミッションマーメイデン -ハスミと深海の姉妹- (RJ268920)

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
I made an uncensor for the latest ver
To be clear, for version

ミッションマーメイデン-ハスミと深海の姉妹-Ci-en版01312

Also the censor asset didn't change, it's still the pixelation material 64

Code:
0 Material Base
1 string m_Name = "Pixelation"
0 PPtr<Shader> m_Shader
  0 int m_FileID = 0
  0 SInt64 m_PathID = 876
1 string m_ShaderKeywords = "ETC1_EXTERNAL_ALPHA"
0 unsigned int m_LightmapFlags = 5
0 bool m_EnableInstancingVariants = false
1 bool m_DoubleSidedGI = false
0 int m_CustomRenderQueue = -1
0 map stringTagMap
  0 Array Array (0 items)
   0 int size = 0
0 vector disabledShaderPasses
  1 Array Array (0 items)
   0 int size = 0
0 UnityPropertySheet m_SavedProperties
  0 map m_TexEnvs
   0 Array Array (0 items)
    0 int size = 0
  0 map m_Floats
   0 Array Array (0 items)
    0 int size = 0
  0 map m_Colors
   0 Array Array (1 items)
    0 int size = 1
    [0]
     0 pair data
      1 string first = "_CellSize"
      0 ColorRGBA second
       0 float r = 1.17549435e-038 (This is what's edited)
       0 float g = 1.17549435e-038 (This is what's edited)
       0 float b = 0
       0 float a = 0

If you're having issues or experiencing visual glitches with this one, then try this one:

Last edited:

Erza-Scarlet

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
by the way, the plant didn't get a third form this update did it?

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
What do you even need to do to trigger the Androids' grabs?

@Mc Swagger
The difficulty of escaping grabs in your mod is at the "frustrating" level currently. I like most of the changes, but the speed with which the struggle meter decreases essentially guarantees you're going to sit through the rest of the animation if above ~30-40% ecstasy regardless of status effects - and that's when I'm mashing as fast as humanly possible. This can also result in intermediate animation stages progressing way too rapidly (eg. Patrols' fondling > fingering > hypnosis, the fingering stage goes by in a split second).
I really don't like the game's struggle system with or without these changes, but I don't have any good ideas that'd eliminate that tedium and frustration without compromising the difficulty, that also wouldn't be asking way too much. I think the best you could do for the moment is tone down the rate at which the struggle meter diminishes, or more specifically how it's influenced by the ecstasy meter. In other words, the struggle meter would diminish quicker than in the unmodified game, but ecstasy would influence it less than it does in the current mod version.
If you're able, it'd also be nice to have any controls pressed increase the struggle meter, instead of having to mash left/right alternately.

Note, in the current(?) version of the game posted by asiaraj, the camera doesn't follow the player unless grabbed with the mod applied, but it otherwise seems to function correctly at least for the first stage.

Some relatively inexpensive (I assume) changes for boss 1-4:
Have 1st stage of pod grab increase ecs
Add the bondage-ball attack to the pods - as they emerge from the ground, a couple are thrown up into the air (They'd need gravity on them or something along those lines)

And for 1-2 - 1-3:
Increase the attack rate of the slime-droppers, and increase their health(?) to the point they take 2-3 hits (randomized maybe?) to kill

Last edited:
Reputation score
If you are under their hypnosis or that visor that you can get in world 2, jump at them and it should trigger. Not sure if collision detection on them is weird or what. Or if you are missing the hypnosis status effect, in 1-1 (and others) they throw out a triangular looking trap. Jump on top of it kinda and a grab should start, letting it progress will get you that status.

Last edited:
Reputation score
I made an uncensor for the latest ver
To be clear, for version

ミッションマーメイデン-ハスミと深海の姉妹-Ci-en版01312

Also the censor asset didn't change, it's still the pixelation material 64
That patch makes some scene becomes strange. Better edit the shader instead.
strange_mosaic.jpg

kiko

Reputation score
That patch makes some scene becomes strange. Better edit the shader instead.
View attachment 29305
Not sure what version you're using but I don't see that happening in my version lol, nevertheless I did make one with the shader disabled. Also what level is that? I don't remember seeing that boss

Attachments

Last edited:

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure what version you're using but I don't see that happening in my version lol, nevertheless I did make one with the shader disabled. Also what level is that? I don't remember seeing that boss
The would be the new 2-4 boss that we got at the end of last month.

Reputation score
Using version 01312, 2-4 boss, ground tentacles scene.
The tentacles appear after breaking the studs.

kiko

Reputation score
Using version 01312, 2-4 boss, ground tentacles scene.
The tentacles appear after breaking the studs.
How do you get to 2-4? I have the same demo and I can only go to 2-3 and after beating the eggplant looking boss it ends. Did I miss something?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Is that all of the statuses or did I miss everything?

---------------------------------------------------------

How do you get to 2-4? I have the same demo and I can only go to 2-3 and after beating the eggplant looking boss it ends. Did I miss something?
If you mean that flying chair thing, then just beat it and next stage opens up.

Attachments

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You miss a status inflicted by parasite (the pod one) and it's evolution (beat the stage many times with the status active until it became red text)

kiko

Reputation score
If you mean that flying chair thing, then just beat it and next stage opens up.
Yep, I beat it and nothing happened. Just transported me to the level select menu. And I'm playing the exact same version as you guys are.

NVM, I had a brain fart. I beat level 2-2, got 2-3 to open and somehow I thought that I beat 2-3. my bad

Last edited:
Reputation score
There is no boss in 2-3. There are toxic gas(real one that decrease HP) zones in the stage. Have you cleared that stage?
I have cleared that stage on last month's version, and get the 2-4 when I start playing this version.

kiko

Reputation score
There is no boss in 2-3. There are toxic gas(real one that decrease HP) zones in the stage. Have you cleared that stage?
I have cleared that stage on last month's version, and get the 2-4 when I start playing this version.
Yep. I figured it out now. I thought that the boss I beat was 2-3, but it was 2-2. My bad, just a brain fart moment

Reputation score
Something more about the forth missing status:
Getting in bedroom with that status can active a scene and a plant will appear.
That plant can store your corruption and grow by sucking you, and you can regain the corruption by hitting it.
Also, you can get a special bad end when getting in 1-4 with that status.

WellIGuess

Reputation score
Why is it that seemingly NOBODY can make a Unity-based platformer without wonky physics/platform sliding/enemies pathing to heck and back? Seriously, all the ones I've played so far have been like that. I mean, that was more or less what I expected when me and a buddy tried messing around to make a platformer, but from a more or less professional game dev I expected some more polish.

Telker

Reputation score
Something more about the forth missing status:
Getting in bedroom with that status can active a scene and a plant will appear.
That plant can store your corruption and grow by sucking you, and you can regain the corruption by hitting it.
Also, you can get a special bad end when getting in 1-4 with that status.
hello ! how do you get this status ? i don't have any clue x)

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Why is it that seemingly NOBODY can make a Unity-based platformer without wonky physics/platform sliding/enemies pathing to heck and back? Seriously, all the ones I've played so far have been like that. I mean, that was more or less what I expected when me and a buddy tried messing around to make a platformer, but from a more or less professional game dev I expected some more polish.
There's multiple answers to that question, the very simplest answer is even in a 2D platformer in Unity, you're still always working in a 3D environment. It's why you'll commonly see the response of "there is no Unity 2D" when people ask questions on why physics are wonky.

Mc Swagger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Mc Swagger
The difficulty of escaping grabs in your mod is at the "frustrating" level currently. I like most of the changes, but the speed with which the struggle meter decreases essentially guarantees you're going to sit through the rest of the animation if above ~30-40% ecstasy regardless of status effects - and that's when I'm mashing as fast as humanly possible. This can also result in intermediate animation stages progressing way too rapidly (eg. Patrols' fondling > fingering > hypnosis, the fingering stage goes by in a split second).
I really don't like the game's struggle system with or without these changes, but I don't have any good ideas that'd eliminate that tedium and frustration without compromising the difficulty, that also wouldn't be asking way too much. I think the best you could do for the moment is tone down the rate at which the struggle meter diminishes, or more specifically how it's influenced by the ecstasy meter. In other words, the struggle meter would diminish quicker than in the unmodified game, but ecstasy would influence it less than it does in the current mod version.
If you're able, it'd also be nice to have any controls pressed increase the struggle meter, instead of having to mash left/right alternately.
Thanks for the helpfull feedback! It is intended that you are not able to escape with 40% +x ecstasy. The intentions is that the player can "enjoy" the h-animation without the need of mashing buttons. I personally dislike qte as an escape mechanic but I think most people expected to be this way in hentai games (I am always using a script to do the button mashing for me). But I will tune down this threshold in the next version of the mod so that you will be able to escape below ~60%. The left right pattern is kind of "standard" for h-games... I dont think one button mashing would be better. If i were to design a h-game I would go for a completly different approach, but for now I will stick with the "standard"
I really like the suggestion regarding the fast progression of intermediate animation stages. I will look into this issue for the next version of the mod

@Mc Swagger
Note, in the current(?) version of the game posted by asiaraj, the camera doesn't follow the player unless grabbed with the mod applied, but it otherwise seems to function correctly at least for the first stage.
The january version is not supported! It might or might not work because I dont know what the developers changed since December. The mod is designed with the december version

Some relatively inexpensive (I assume) changes for boss 1-4:
Have 1st stage of pod grab increase ecs
Add the bondage-ball attack to the pods - as they emerge from the ground, a couple are thrown up into the air (They'd need gravity on them or something along those lines)
The first point would violate the design of the stage of the animation. It is desinged as an "struggle stage", so it wouldnt be understandable for the player why you gain ecs
The second point is a good idea but hard to implement! Sadly im am not (yet?) able to create new objects such as the bondage balls. This would open up many possibilities, but for now i need to stick to the manipulation of objects and elements that are given by the game

And for 1-2 - 1-3:
Increase the attack rate of the slime-droppers, and increase their health(?) to the point they take 2-3 hits (randomized maybe?) to kill
Increasing the droprate is a good idea. Will test out how that feels gameplay wise.
Increasing health would violate the fundamental gameplay loop. The player assumes that all non boss enemies are one hit (in this perspective modded mechanic that enemies are protected from hit depending on the ecs-meter is also a violation of this core mechanic. Good gameplay would be that the player knows which enemy can be killed with the current ecs. One would need an indicator for that... But i have no smart idea for that)