What's new

Mistress Zhariel's Fetish Foundry

Genius700

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Mistress Zhariel's Fetish Foundry

C
Going right sounds like tentacle rape...

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You look back and decide it would be best to stick to the dry land and start walking that way. However, shortly after walking in that direction, you find that you are unable to move. In fact, you were slowly sinking into the coarse sand-like soil. You struggle to get out, but that only causes you to sink faster up to your thighs. You then look around to find something to grab onto, but find nothing within reach but dusty, sandy, gritty earth. You realize that this is the end and give up and slowly sink into the earth beneath you. However, by the time you had sunk up to your belly button you notice a pair of crude, yet sturdy, wrought iron wrist shackles with a chain attached to them dangling from a high-up tree branch. You look up and see a goblin sporting a mischievous grin dangling the shackles down to you.

"You putz onz~."

You sweat nervously and look at the shackles and then to the goblin again. Before you have a chance to speak, he replies, "Truzt me~."

What do you do?:

A. Do as the goblin asks.

B. Refuse.

C. Question him.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. Let's not be derp faces '_'

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A and C Beggars can't be choosers, and it looks like a trap this asshole set up for us. That said, maybe the shackles can be put on a bit loose? :D

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

D. Grab them and try to pull yourself out.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You groan and reach up and lock your wrists into the shackles. This causes the goblin to smile and he leaps from the tree branch over to dry land, upon which he pulls you free of the quicksand. You groan some more as you stand up to dust yourself off. You feel unnerved as the goblin licks his lips as he glances at your now-flaccid shaft. You cover yourself causing the goblin to look up.

"Umm... Th-Thanks I guess. C-Could you please unshackle me...?"

The goblin lets out an unpleasant-sounding laugh, "Youz fellz right into my trap. You zink I'd juzt let youz go~."

"Ummm... Y-Yes..."

The goblin laughs some more, "Youz a fool~. Youz going to zell nizely on za market~<3."

You blush and stand there mortified. What should you do?:

A. Accept your fate.

B. Resist (Specify how).

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B. Groin kick the midget then find something to bean him in the head with and take the key for yourself. BE A MAN! :cool:

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

A "Fine, but could you make sure you sell me to a nice lady?" "I'll zell youz to whoever payz the bezt!" "Then I promise to escape and punish you for it!" "Haha! Youz are funny!"

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A "Fine, but could you make sure you sell me to a nice lady?" "I'll zell youz to whoever payz the bezt!" "Then I promise to escape and punish you for it!" "Haha! Youz are funny!"
+1 xD

ArchAngelGundam

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B. Um, you're big, he's little. Grab him by the neck, lift him off the ground, and threten to "Pop your ugly, green, wart ridden head clean off your shoulders!" Continue untill he gives up the key and you get free.
Maybe kill him after for good mesure.

AngelEater

Sex Demon
Reputation score

+1

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

B. Groin kick the midget then find something to bean him in the head with and take the key for yourself. BE A MAN! :cool:
This is a really fucking weird message to see first thing upon revisiting this thread.

Also +1.