What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [東京妖異研究所] 戦巫女ミズキ ―愛する幼馴染みがいるにもかかわらず、仇のチン○でイカされまくる女退魔士― (RJ256859)

DankUta

Reputation score
dlsite:
ci-en:

This is my first post so please forgive me if I miss anything!
This is a typical NTR RPG game which somewhat resembles pokemon battles.

Story: Mitsuki (That's what my MTL tells me) is a shrine maiden and her father was killed 5 years ago by a powerful lord called Basara, and her mother taken away. Now, after becoming a fully pledged exorcist, she adventures to get revenge! (Along with her new lover and childhood friend which carries your pokemons and hears u getting ducked by strangers!)

Gameplay: Typical RPG Maker controls, Z to confirm, X to cancel/menu, shift to walk slow;
The main gameplay is gathering essence gods (pokemons), and level them up to fight other youkais or essence god users. At first you're given 3 starters with 3 attributes: fire, water and wood. Those are the 3 attributes, but there are no elements essence gods/youkais, and lightning. Water is weak to lightning, fire to water, wood to fire.. logic stuff. You gather new essence gods by weakening them and catching them with a talisman.

Overall art is really nice and most of the scenes are animated. The game has some bugs but they are slowly getting fixed by the developer. I'm 60% into the game and I can recommend it for a good experience!

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
It doesn't just somewhat resemble pokemon battles, the maps straight up copy the first gen games nearly identically.

OP
DankUta

DankUta

Reputation score
Yeah, including the "USE AN ITEM TO CUT A TREE!, USE AN ITEM TO CRUSH A ROCK! and the new USE A LAMP TO LIGHT UP A DARK PLACE!" yeah..

acrsplatt

Reputation score
decent ntrgame
the author plans to make his next game as pokemon in sengoku,like nobunaga's ambition he said,sounds good

potatogod

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is the NTR from the childhood friend's POV or the girl's?

OP
DankUta

DankUta

Reputation score
You play as the girl but some scenes you see the guy's POV

Icehaku

Lurker
Reputation score
It's been a long time since I've actually enjoyed the combat and gameplay in an RPG maker game, let alone an H-game. Fuck, I'm just having fun grinding my pokemon more than I am interested in the H lol

orgdata

Reputation score
i got stuck at when your about to get to the boat; she keeps saying she has to see her boyfriend. I met him but she keep reject to get to the boat. Game is buggy. If your at town where you have to get to the boat, save it before you make anything.

Senick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i got stuck at when your about to get to the boat; she keeps saying she has to see her boyfriend. I met him but she keep reject to get to the boat. Game is buggy. If your at town where you have to get to the boat, save it before you make anything.
I can't get past this at all, it seems they released a version with the bug fixed, but can't find it. Has anyone found a way to get past this bug? Otherwise awesome game so far

Henlove77

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Have you guys tried talking with her boyfriend and using the third option? That worked for me

garagarahebi

Reputation score
The bug was fixed by version 1.10 at 4h Oct.
You have to get it.

>ver.1.10
>・シオサイ村 進行不能バグを修正しました。

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
i didnt had the $ to to buy this one so i guess il have to wait for a link in the future somewhere =3 thx for the info

John208

Reputation score
full save please , thank you.

battle system is kinda broken , btw.

i didnt had the $ to to buy this one so i guess il have to wait for a link in the future somewhere =3 thx for the info

i get past the boat , but stuck with 2 wolves .

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
is this a combat rape game? or is it only when you lose a battle?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
full save please , thank you.

battle system is kinda broken , btw.

i get past the boat , but stuck with 2 wolves .
wait did you se that version you posted? say its bugged o_O

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, it was actually starting to get interesting. I was playing the losing route, and to get the boat the Exorcist is black mail into giving a Tit fuck. So it look like the game was going to branch out into more then just combat lose H scenes.

Reputation score
So I was lucky not encountering the bug? lol anyway, what I dislike is the mechanic that every enemy encounter there's a few seconds of "buff" wait delay cause I want to finish the encounter immediately.
After the boat mission and fighting the exorcised person it's more like now free mode, of course there is still the main story but what I mean you can now do the sub h events and you can finally knock down the trees after being given an axe and after that other tools like teleportation to a place already visited, still no tool for smashing the stones, where do you get that?