What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [東京妖異研究所] 戦巫女ミズキ ―愛する幼馴染みがいるにもかかわらず、仇のチン○でイカされまくる女退魔士― (RJ256859)

Suicea

Reputation score
Mind telling me then, how to get the Blue haired sleeper and the peeping tom CGs? I cant for the life of me figure out where to start those two routes of scenes
alot of time was wasted with my pants down to find all of them
thistookmealotoftimenotfappingtofindthemall.png

MrMarroc

Reputation score
That was alot more detailed than I expected haha. Thank you!

The guys in Cerulean and Celadon Inn are who are giving me issues at the moment

*Edit: Somehow got the guy in Cerulean to trigger. Still having issues with the guy in Celadon City.
Ive talked to him plenty, and ive tried sleeping at the inn with and without talking to the boyfriend. Nothings happening. Looking in the scene gallery, i cant tell what the trigger is, but do I need an item of some sort?

Last edited:

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So uh, how to beat the last boss? He keep regenating everyrime i kill him

Suicea

Reputation score
So uh, how to beat the last boss? He keep regenating everyrime i kill him
Use the 2 scrolls in your items after u injured him enough to double claw form. then just use left scroll until you bind him, then right scroll for black hole sealing.

For those that want to know where the lust potions are at, (the one that decrease and increase lust), they are in the shop between Cerulean and Saffron after u beat the game and get post game.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Use the 2 scrolls in your items after u injured him enough to double claw form. then just use left scroll until you bind him, then right scroll for black hole sealing.
How to get the scroll? I can't find it in my inventory

MrMarroc

Reputation score
How to get the scroll? I can't find it in my inventory
They are greyed out items in your Key Items (ones red, ones green). You get them no matter what, but both dont become visible until you have hurt the boss enough that hes got both claws out.

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They are greyed out items in your Key Items (ones red, ones green). You get them no matter what, but both dont become visible until you have hurt the boss enough that hes got both claws out.
THANKS

xellos49698

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I finally manage to beat Vampy, he was super annoying. However, unfortunately I am lost again... I defeat the sheep with poison and sleep, not too bad,

Now I've gone south to the next town, and there is only a pier here, and I still can't swim because I don't have the right item I'm assuming.

There doesn't appear to be a quest in town. A delegation leaves when you enter the town, but I don't have the ability to swim still.

I tried going back to see if I could enter the castle area in the center of the map, but I can't go there either.

If someone can point me the right direction, I would appreciate it.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Well, I finally manage to beat Vampy, he was super annoying. However, unfortunately I am lost again... I defeat the sheep with poison and sleep, not too bad,

Now I've gone south to the next town, and there is only a pier here, and I still can't swim because I don't have the right item I'm assuming.

There doesn't appear to be a quest in town. A delegation leaves when you enter the town, but I don't have the ability to swim still.

I tried going back to see if I could enter the castle area in the center of the map, but I can't go there either.

If someone can point me the right direction, I would appreciate it.
Talk to everyone at south town (IIRC southeast house), eventually the hot springs will opened so you can fight poison dragon at it, you will get flute to summon dragon at water...

Suicea

Reputation score
100%* save.
Finished the game in 8~ish hours.
Edited in gold to buy the +- lust potions.
Cheat item collected from recollection room because to get other endings you need to fight the boss again and i ain't dealing with that toxic stall bullshit again.

*100% technically if u don't count the 1 ending that doesnt matter. just use the lust reduce potions until 0-20 points and beat final boss if u want the boring ending.

Attachments

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...playing this game, a single thought kept coming up: is the author fucking half-deaf ?
The music is much too loud compared to the rest, the voices could also be a tad toned down.
Supposedly, the sound options were added in 1.31 - I fail to see why it took that long.

Cyber215

Reputation score
how to i lose and get the event? everytime i lose i will just retreat and but no event happen?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
how to i lose and get the event? everytime i lose i will just retreat and but no event happen?
The lose event is only happen at boss fight (sometimes there are 2nd stage for losing to the boss) and human enemy (IIRC the human enemies event is only if MC is climaxing), the other event is for different NPC scattered around the village... You can check the requirement at crystal (recollection room) at every inn in the village...

Cyber215

Reputation score
the one i have trouble is the fight with the oni in the forrest. even with the self-destruct item i will only retreat but i can never get the lose event to happen. :(

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
the one i have trouble is the fight with the oni in the forrest. even with the self-destruct item i will only retreat but i can never get the lose event to happen. :(
Did the battle have a notice at the encounter with different color (before fight menu)? If not then you already unlock the scene and you can only see it at recollection room to see the replay

Cyber215

Reputation score
Did the battle have a notice at the encounter with different color (before fight menu)? If not then you already unlock the scene and you can only see it at recollection room to see the replay
LOL.. thats the reason why.. :D