What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ もえゆきそふと] 円卓のレスレクシオン RJ170204

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
DLsite page:

This circle can be hit or miss. Their games are always stupidly grindy so get your cheatengines ready.

Tags: Loli, Incest, Daughter, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Pregnant Woman/Bloated Belly

Last edited by a moderator:

kaze91

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [moeyukisoft] 円卓のレスレクシオン // Resurrection of the Round Table

Tags: Loli, Incest, Daughter, Pregnancy/Impregnation, Pregnant Woman/Bloated Belly
They didn't give any explanation about combat system in game.
I hope it's in combat rape.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Holy shit. This isn't the level of incest you normally see. It says in the third pic that you can have a child with someone and then have sex with the child.

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Holy shit. This isn't the level of incest you normally see. It says in the third pic that you can have a child with someone and then have sex with the child.
THAT ...that...okay, uh...anyone want a partial? Hint hint? ;)

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

They didn't give any explanation about combat system in game.
I hope it's in combat rape.
Nope. Standard RPGmaker combat with generic pointless enemies. Luckily they put an "easy mode" in this game that starts you at a high enough level to make the battles pretty easy. Even then I recommend using cheat engine to put at least the main character at max level. I did that and even then the bosses take annoyingly long to die.

This circle has done this a few times actually. I'd buy all their games if it they weren't so confusing to play.

THAT ...that...okay, uh...anyone want a partial? Hint hint? ;)
That would help a lot. The games by this circle are confusing.

lkkyo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

WAO THIS LOOKS AMAZING!!!

Malleck

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I think there is too much hentai graphic on this dlsite. Otherwise it looks good.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

BTW what are they using to generate the character sprites? I see that style in so many games but I have no idea which program they're using.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any hints on how to advance after beat the first boss in town? the game is very confusing for me...

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Like those black and white Pokémon games?

(Not Pokémon Black and White, I mean the RPGMaker ones that are in black and white...)

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like there are two updates for the game so far: v1.03 and v1.04. v1.01 and v1.02 may just be internal versions that weren't released.

Ver1.03からの主な変更点:プレイレポートの表記の不具合を修正。
 本来の主人公が戦士でない時に主人公戦士を加えると、外せなくなる不具合を修正。
 外すには、拠点入口の右側のベレー帽の女の子に話しかけてください。
Ver1.04からの主な変更点:同一周回内で皇帝を2度倒せない不具合を修正。
 皇帝を倒したフラグを解除するには、拠点の宿で泊まろうとしてください。
 以後、皇帝を倒した直後に、皇帝を倒したフラグが自動的に解除されます。
 特定条件下でカイの村に入るとフリーズする不具合を修正。
First one fixes some display issues in the player report menu. Also seems to fix a bug with class-changing across playthroughs if the player didn't start with the warrior class but changes into it later on (not entirely sure of the latter without playing the game itself, can you change classes within the same playthrough?).

Second one fixes a bug where the game will freeze if you fight the Emperor for the second time in the same playthrough. Some event flag was not reset properly in previous versions.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

any hints on how to advance after beat the first boss in town? the game is very confusing for me...
You have some teleport items in your inventory on the last tab.
Small white gem - return to home base
small black gem - teleport to your room

And the others you'll pick up later and they let you teleport to places you've been. After you beat one of the areas you get another girl and you can return to that place to gather materials.

At your home base at the very bottom near the exit there are some things you can interact with. The one that looks like paper and a pen lets you buy crafting recipes. You need those to get items for the girls.

You can use either the paper or the flowers across from it to craft stuff.

The flowers are also used to sleep, short rest, or long rest. That's how you pass time which you'll need to progress with the girls later.

The items that have (好感度アイテム) at the end of their description are the ones you want. You give those to the girls to make them like you. You need a specific one for each girl.

In your room there's an object for each girl you've rescued that you can interact with. If you have her item you use that object to give them to her. Once you've given her several (3-5 I think) then you get a dialog scene with her when you take a rest and after that another object for her appears on the left side of your room. You interact with this new object to have sex with her. The first time she'll get pregant and after a long rest she'll give birth to her first daughter. Each of them has one daughter you can have sex with but the daughters also need their items first. All other daughters are just generic NPCs that slowly populate the world the more you have.

You need a lot of gold in this game. It costs more and more to take rests the more daughters you have. It also costs more to have sex with each girl (idk why it costs any in the first place) the more daughters she has. So I highly recommend using Cheat Engine and hacking your money.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You have some teleport items in your inventory on the last tab.
Small white gem - return to home base
small black gem - teleport to your room

And the others you'll pick up later and they let you teleport to places you've been. After you beat one of the areas you get another girl and you can return to that place to gather materials.

At your home base at the very bottom near the exit there are some things you can interact with. The one that looks like paper and a pen lets you buy crafting recipes. You need those to get items for the girls.

You can use either the paper or the flowers across from it to craft stuff.

The flowers are also used to sleep, short rest, or long rest. That's how you pass time which you'll need to progress with the girls later.

The items that have (好感度アイテム) at the end of their description are the ones you want. You give those to the girls to make them like you. You need a specific one for each girl.

In your room there's an object for each girl you've rescued that you can interact with. If you have her item you use that object to give them to her. Once you've given her several (3-5 I think) then you get a dialog scene with her when you take a rest and after that another object for her appears on the left side of your room. You interact with this new object to have sex with her. The first time she'll get pregant and after a long rest she'll give birth to her first daughter. Each of them has one daughter you can have sex with but the daughters also need their items first. All other daughters are just generic NPCs that slowly populate the world the more you have.

You need a lot of gold in this game. It costs more and more to take rests the more daughters you have. It also costs more to have sex with each girl (idk why it costs any in the first place) the more daughters she has. So I highly recommend using Cheat Engine and hacking your money.
really, really thx man! this help alot :D

btw, no problem with grind stuff or gold farm, i really like decrypt the game, create and use specific item/coomon event like speed change, infinite gold and istant win/lose item. especially in game like this.

thx again :)

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anybody feeling generous with a dl link?

my message box is always open.... (lol)
It's loli, so you're not supposed to post links or request them. If somebody says they have the game and says to PM them for a link, it's ok is my understanding.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And yeah i played their 3 previous game....

The 1 stranded in island
Yggdrasil tree with elf... these 2 is quite fun but seriusly totaly grindy, specialy finding material with low drop rate.

there another 1 where u put password for random dungeon hate this 1 =(

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I also want a link of this game XD
And yeah i played their 3 previous game....

The 1 stranded in island
Yggdrasil tree with elf... these 2 is quite fun but seriusly totaly grindy, specialy finding material with low drop rate.

there another 1 where u put password for random dungeon hate this 1 =(
This new one is really similar to the Yggdrasil one. You can use cheatengine to help with the items. If you know what you're doing you only need to find an item once.

Here's how I use it to get more of an item I only have one of:

- Save the game near a merchant or the crafting station, anywhere you can easily manipulate the quantity of your items.
- Quit, restart, and load the saved game. This puts your whole inventory in a continuous memory block.
- Do a scan for 1*2+1 to get a huge list of possible addresses for the item.
- Make a new scan tab and scan for an item you have multiple copies of.
- Narrow down the second item by selling one at a time or whatever till you find the address.
- Trial and error with addresses near the address of the second item. You can set the value of multiple addresses at once to try large chunks at a time. I've found that it's always within a pretty small range though. Make sure to reset any of the wrong addresses back to 3 after finding the right one. If any of them suddenly change while messing with them, reload the game and start over just to be safe.

Anyone know a better way of manipulating the quantity of an item that you only have one of?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry i never play game with cheat engine =(

Either i play the game cuz its interesting or don't play at all.
Grinding might sound boring but its not that really bad specialy these kind of game tend to be able clear prety fast.

gonna wait until the game leaked for now i guess or some kind soul out there XD

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have gotten the game, and because of this i will do a partial of it.
No ETA when it's done, but i'll set up a topic.

Last edited:

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Can't seem to find this anywhere. Not sure it's one I want to cold-buy either, LiP was pretty good (had it flaws, but solid overall), but Yggdrasil ended up disappointing me.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Seems like the goal of the game is to visit the various towns and defeat the reigning 'hero' there to get his respective barrier stone. Once you get all stones you can bypass the barrier surrounding the palace and defeat the tyrant emperor (the 1st hero).

Defeating a hero advances time. You can also advance time by taking a long rest at your hideout (interact with the pink flower near the entrance, second option). First option is a normal rest (like a inn) and is free, but doesn't advance time. Second one advances time, and the third and fourth ("longer rest", "even longer rest") advance time even farther, with increasing costs for each.

Advancing time lets you get materials. You get more materials the more people you have in your base, but resting costs more then (presumably because you have more followers to get stuff, but have to pay increased upkeep). Choosing one of the longer rest options also gives you more materials, but you pay more as well.

Advancing time can also get you new recipes for crafting items. You can also directly assign development projects for weapons and armor (but not other items) by interacting with the crossed swords and shield near the entrance and paying the corresponding fee. You unlock weapon and armor tiers from lowest to highest, separately for each type of weapon or armor.

Development completes after a long rest (or longer). Success is not guaranteed, but you can invest more money in the same development project (essentially paying multiples of the same cost for a correspondingly multiplied success rate). Successful development gives you the corresponding weapon or armor recipe, but not the weapon or armor itself. You still have to craft it yourself.

There appears to be no time limit though. Your third party member is Sophia, a goddess of time, so you're functionally immortal (the unaging sort, not the indestructible kind) after you join her Familia (yep, that's a Danmachi reference right there). The enemy 'heroes' also have another time goddess on their side, so you can't wait them out to death either (the protag deliberately asks Sophia this).

This is also why your waifus never age despite your daughters growing up (and having daughters of their own).

Defeated heroes get locked up in your dungeon, giving you an opportunity to recruit them afterwards.

The key item of your inventory screen also has some useful items. The dogtag (looks like a coin) allows you to change your name. The journal lets you review previously watched CGs (but not scenes, which is accessed from the main menu). You also get a bunch of warpstones which lets you fast travel to your hideout and the entrance of most areas you've already visited. The warpstone for your hideout can be accessed with a hotkey, F6, allowing you to warp back to base quickly.

Can't seem to find this anywhere. Not sure it's one I want to cold-buy either, LiP was pretty good (had it flaws, but solid overall), but Yggdrasil ended up disappointing me.
This game has a shit-ton of grinding, and is somewhat of a sandbox (with some simple side quests). The art is, well, mediocre when compared to the likes of Tsukinomizu, but kinda still acceptable. There are a lot of girls, but each girl usually only gets one or two scenes each, with some variation in the scene. The game mechanics are quite obtuse as well, and requires a lot of reading (they do provide instructions in the game itself, but that's still a lot of text to read).

Last edited: