What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ もえゆきそふと] 円卓のレスレクシオン RJ170204

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [moeyukisoft] 円卓のレスレクシオン // Resurrection of the Round Table

Can't seem to find this anywhere. Not sure it's one I want to cold-buy either, LiP was pretty good (had it flaws, but solid overall), but Yggdrasil ended up disappointing me.
It plays almost the same way as Yggdrasil honestly. I guess it's not as bad with the level design because IIRC Yggdrasil was just a huge stack of mazes.

Since you seem to know what you're doing, any idea how to get into that village in the middle of the map? That's the last place I still can't enter.

retio

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a link they'd be willing to share in a PM?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Since you seem to know what you're doing, any idea how to get into that village in the middle of the map? That's the last place I still can't enter.
This is... strange, to say the least. I can enter the village, but it has nothing notable (only conversations with NPC). When I reloaded back to my earlier save before defeating any of the heroes, I can no longer enter it (I've never tried entering it back then). It just throws up a message saying: "It's not the time to dilly-dally around in a remote village like this."

Defeating the 7th hero lets me enter it again. That said, I seriously doubt you have never defeated any of the heroes before, so it's probably some weird trigger conditions or event flags not being set properly. The ver1.04 patch notes do note that they have "fixed a game-freezing bug when entering the village under certain conditions", so maybe there's that.

Yeah, the game doesn't really give appropriate pointers on how to trigger certain events, or whether they have occurred or not, so it's hard to tell whether it's a bug or if things are working as intended. I'm quite confused despite being able to read moonrunes.

I have an issue with Myu the maid who asks for you to free her master (the 7th Hero) after you defeated him, but she's just stays at the entrance instead of entering the room if you agree to do so since nothing I do seem to be able to resolve that 'questline'. She just refuses to acknowledge that I have sprung him out of jail and recruited him into my party no matter how many times I wave her master in front of her, after assigning him to lead the party.

I went back to a previous save and just chose to refuse her request to make sure she goes into her room instead of staying at the entrance. Choosing to think it over (instead of giving an answer) also seems to resolve this issue.

lordcruxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Holy shit. This isn't the level of incest you normally see. It says in the third pic that you can have a child with someone and then have sex with the child.
Not gonna lie, this is probably the one thing I need more of. This is pretty much my fetish, and I feel like no one does it.

OP
B

BlueBurn

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is... strange, to say the least. I can enter the village, but it has nothing notable (only conversations with NPC). When I reloaded back to my earlier save before defeating any of the heroes, I can no longer enter it (I've never tried entering it back then). It just throws up a message saying: "It's not the time to dilly-dally around in a remote village like this."

Defeating the 7th hero lets me enter it again. That said, I seriously doubt you have never defeated any of the heroes before, so it's probably some weird trigger conditions or event flags not being set properly. The ver1.04 patch notes do note that they have "fixed a game-freezing bug when entering the village under certain conditions", so maybe there's that.

Yeah, the game doesn't really give appropriate pointers on how to trigger certain events, or whether they have occurred or not, so it's hard to tell whether it's a bug or if things are working as intended. I'm quite confused despite being able to read moonrunes.

I have an issue with Myu the maid who asks for you to free her master (the 7th Hero) after you defeated him, but she's just stays at the entrance instead of entering the room if you agree to do so since nothing I do seem to be able to resolve that 'questline'. She just refuses to acknowledge that I have sprung him out of jail and recruited him into my party no matter how many times I wave her master in front of her, after assigning him to lead the party.

I went back to a previous save and just chose to refuse her request to make sure she goes into her room instead of staying at the entrance. Choosing to think it over (instead of giving an answer) also seems to resolve this issue.
I never released him and then I think he died or something. When I first rescued her I answered "I'll think about it" and then there was nothing further about it, and the dude rotted away in my dungeon. But after I got her item I was able to bed her anyway. So I'm ok with how that turned out.

I still need the items for Nana and Supika. I might need the item for Nana's daughter as well but I don't know yet. Any idea where to find those?

Yugifan3

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just about done with the partial.
Will play a bit then update the topic with a link.

Edit : Partial is done and uploaded to the topic.

raska42

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wow... this isn't showing up anywhere. If anyone happens to know of a site it's on, I'd appreciate a heads up. Don't post a link for obvious reasons, simply mentioning a site name would be helpful enough.

Edit: Have it now. Thanks.

Last edited:

oscaraaaxie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

can I also have a name of a site were I can download this. this is a game I really want to play yet cant find anywhere and cant pay for a few reasons.

Serameth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hullo,

apologies for the bump.

Been looking forever to this game, but can't find it on sukebei or any other site.
Would anyone be willing to PM me the link or game?

Would normally send a pm, but no-one here has told to pm them for the link, so no choice but to ask it here.
Apologies for that.

Cdenises

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
Sorry for the deep necro, but for whatever reason I can't find this game anywhere? Anyone willing to PM it to me?