What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So is the demo on the DLsite the same as the one that was on their Ci-en blog? Or does that one have a bit more content than the free DLsite demo right now?

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow i'm surprise to finally see a game of this quality.
We can see passion on this one and hope that will continue.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Things I've seen in the demo thus far, also nice decensor patch:

-Complete English translation with very understandable writing!
-Actually nice 3D characters that please the eyes, or at least the girls look pro-made.
-Customisation everywhere. Most main character proportions, outfit with stat buffs/debuffs, dominant scene character visibility, colour changes for hair, outfit, eyes, jiggle or lack of jiggle....
-Extreme booba customisation right down to the nipples and perkiness. I'm very surprised they had this in the demo at all, what a treat.
-Actually passable writing and story. The plot twist legitimately surprised me.
-It's very satisfying to hit stuff. I love landing hits on enemies for them to get smacked into others.
-High quality and moderately long H-scenes with repositionable camera angles. Excellent, succeeding with the scenes is the important part.
-Gallery for unlocked H-scenes, although this does not seem to carry over with in-game grapples.
-Attacking and movement feels like that of a Smash character's. Directional button attacking, jump cancelling, double jump, hell you can even fucking dash dance.
-Some H-scenes with obtainable conditions are not yet in the game but we're given an preview of what is available. Better than nothing.
-Not all enemies have H-scenes, which is a positive and negative.
-Mostly humanoid H-scenes so far, which is disappointing. The trailer does promise more varieties of enemy scenes for the full version.
-Clothing break level does not affect in-game H-scenes. Big shame considering there's a great slime trap they could have done more with...
-All important H-scenes are gained from losing, additionally you have set losing conditions to obtain.
-Repeating a level doesn't let you completely skip the dialogue. Yes you can still press the skip button but you still have to wait for cinematic stuff to play out.

Verdict: How to put this. This is another game I'm buying to promote the idea of high quality high effort H-games being profitable, and I encourage others to do the same. Low quality shit needs to be phased out for stuff like this more often, but we need to buy them to promote this idea. I think we succeeded with Setaria since they immediately set to work on another title, so let's succeed with this too.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
New Cien update

* Shows the list of donator names going to be listed in the credits.
* Schoolgirl outfit preview
* Cien followers hit 20k due to demo release.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Isn't it like very close to release date? I feel like Mogura should be teasing more H scenes. If there's a lot of H content in the game then there shouldn't be any problem to show some more.

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
does anyone know why the dlsite trial version says that the game fails to start up after i select my graphics and stuff and click launch game?

Ruika

Reputation score
Played the demo... and i gotta say, this is amazing. Im buying this day 1 once it releases. the combat is pretty good. Not too clunky, the game over animations are amazing and love the different camera types. The customizations to the character is great. Its not too much were ure buried in customizing options.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
New Cien Update:

* Added new colors to underwear.
* New colors have been added to Ricca's Bra, Ricca's Pants, Lace Bra, and Lace Pants.
* Enhanced the performance of erotic traps.
* A juice particle is now generated between Rikka's legs when she is hit with an attack that causes her pleasure gauge to accumulate.
* The erotic traps have been made even more erotic/// The shooting was done in the production version.
* Blur effects in action games can now be adjusted.
* Added "Magnification Blur Strength" slider to the settings screen. You can change the strength of the screen effect when you hit an enemy with a strong attack or when you take damage from an enemy.
* If you experience sickness while playing the game, you may be able to reduce the symptoms by adjusting the "Screen Vibration Strength" slider as well.
* Countermeasure for the problem where key configuration is not possible with the PS4 controller.
* We have checked the operation of the PS4 controller on the actual device and fixed the problem.
* If you have been experiencing problems with the PS4 controller, please try the updated demo version to see if the key configuration works properly.
* We've made a bikini swimsuit!
* In response to your requests, we have created a bikini swimsuit as bra equipment and pants equipment. This will not be included in the demo version, but will be implemented in the full version.
* Three color variations. Unlike underwear, it's brightly shiny and has a little less fabric area.

The release date is planned to be around December 20th.
We are hoping to have it finished by December 10, so that we can apply for it in time, but we apologize if we have to postpone it due to incomplete applications or problems with the review process.
But it shouldn't be that long now.

Additionally, a bunch of new previews of some new H-scenes.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy shit that will be a merry christmas.
Also if that is what i think it is, i'm putting those shake and magnification blur values to the max. I like OOMPH in my games when doing them big smacks

dazedanon19

Reputation score
New update:

Preview of spider girl enemy.

New release date is Dec 25. So Merry Christmas I suppose?

shokutria

Lurker
Reputation score
Only 1-2 weeks before the release.
According to his twitter, the game right now is on the last debugging.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sounds promising, I was honestly expecting another delay. Dev always seemed to be shy about posting anything that wasn't already shown in the demo aside from outfits here and there

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Let's hope there won't be anything major in the final debugging or DLsite nagging at some point...

Oh, and also that the English release is on day one too :D

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
Oh, and also that the English release is on day one too :D
The Demo had English text available so I don't see why the final release wouldn't keep that.

Unless you mean on the English DLsite side

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well the English DLsite doesn't exist anymore. It merged with the JP DLsite, but it's more English accessible now.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The Demo had English text available so I don't see why the final release wouldn't keep that.

Unless you mean on the English DLsite side
The demo isn't the whole of the game. All the text in the demo may be translated but not all the text after the demo.
The dev stated before that while aiming for simultaneous release, He wouldn't postpone the Japanese release to match teh English one if the translation was late.
Which is why, since I didn't see any specific mention (could have miss it with translating tool for Japanese reading skill) about it, I was hoping it would go smoothly.