What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Tewi

Reputation score
image-800.jpg

JP DLsite:
EN DLsite:
Ci-en:

JP Demo:
EN Demo:

Description:
Ricca is a normal girl who lives with her older sister Milia in a peaceful mountain village. One day, on her way home she found a fairy and a magical brooch. When she returned home she found her village in fire after a monster attack and her sister missing. After being cornered by goblins in the local church Ricca is raped and stabbed by the monsters. As the monsters try to rape her dying body the fairy wakes up, heals her wounds, and uses the brooch to transform her into a knight of god who has the power to defeat the monsters and save her sister. Milia was captured by monsters and forced to transform into a succubus who wants to make Ricca her personal sex slave.

Gameplay:
The game is a 3D sidescroller developed in Unity in which you control Ricca and fight monsters and humans. The game is divided in stages in which after beating one you can purchase gear and costumes using magic stones which you'll collect as you defeat monsters or open chests. There are at least 5 outfits so far (including the default one) and you can also make your own custom outfit by using parts of the different outfits available (You can save up to 7 custom outfit presets. The main character is customizable, you can change her face, hairstyle and body shape. The 4 main girl characters are voiced.

Weapons and costumes have parameters for weight, offensive power, and defensive power. The better the equipment is, the heavier it gets, which in turn slows Ricca down and makes her more likely to be grabbed by enemies. There are both H events in the story and H-scenes after defeat or capture by enemies. There's also 2 types of H-scenes. The normal scene in which you see a cutscene with text play out like most most RPG games and the ones in which you can move the camera freely and change the angles to your liking.

There are 3 graphical settings: High Quality, Standard and High Speed.
CPU: Core i5 2GHz or higher / Core i7 3GHz or higher
Memory: 8GB or more
Storage: At least 6GB free space required
Video: Intel Iris 5100 graphics / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
DirectX: Version 11 or better

Controls:
The game can be controlled with either keyboard or gamepad. You can also use the mouse for menus, event scenes and 3D H scenes.
Movement: Arrow Keys/Directional buttons​
Cancel/Jump: Z key/Button 3​
Confirm/Attack: X key/Button 1​
Sword Throw: C key/Button 2 (tap)​
Special attack: C key/Button 2 (hold)​
Guard/Walk: V key/Button 4​
Pause: Esc key/Button 12​

Content:
Clothing Destruction, Game Over Rape, Monsters ,Slimes, Tentacles, Gangbang, Molestation, Corruption, Yuri, Hypnosis

Screenshots:

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I've been following this dev on ci-en for a good long while now, and I'm very excited. Looks very in-depth with good quality all around. Looking forward to a demo finally coming out, at least.

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
Saw this earlier this April, glad there's finally a thread for it.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Look interesting, been following too for a while.
Point out - the English version is official. The dev asked Dlsite to do the translation (see his last ci-en post).
He want to released both version at the same time, but that will depend on Dliste time to do the translation.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Lack of trial doesn't help to get a good idea of the game. But so far the PV and description on the Ci-en show real potential.

wait & hope I guess

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Eeeeh, I'll watch this to at least play the demo once it's out. It's got some good 3D art and the customisation is pretty extensive, that is enough to at least intrigue me.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
The listed fetishes and the trailer on DLsite and their ci-en have gotten my attention. I hope that demo comes out soon so i can see it it'll run well. I don't really play a whole lot of 3D H-games, but I'm still excited to play this.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i cannot express how dissapointed i was to realize this was the games under construction section

Bryanis

Reputation score
That'll give you more hapiness when it's released and you had forgottent about it by then :D

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
I notice this game has the mind control tag. Is there actual mind control in this game, or is it just mind break through sex/torture/ drugs until she obeys?

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
I notice this game has the mind control tag. Is there actual mind control in this game, or is it just mind break through sex/torture/ drugs until she obeys?
After a poll in ci-en the dev will add "Aphrodisiac / Hypnosis" and "Evil Fall / Brainwashing" scenes. No idea how they'll play out though.

Elsiss_Surana

Reputation score
After a poll in ci-en the dev will add "Aphrodisiac / Hypnosis" and "Evil Fall / Brainwashing" scenes. No idea how they'll play out though.
Sounds like its mostly just going to be lust induced training of the person to get them addicted to being lewd/perverted and not mind control in the traditional sense. I'll keep an eye on the game nonetheless.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well now I"m even more interested in this game. I'm a huge sucker for customization too.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Update:

Armor Break System
The armor break system will be quite in-depth. It won't be just a look change. The more damaged your armor is, the more dmg you'll take. On the other hand, you'll also be lighter, making you able to move faster and jump higher. You can use this to your advantage, for example, you can start a stage with heavy equipment and let your armor break if you need to jump a lot in certain areas. Also the state of the outfit will carry to the H-scenes (with some exceptions).

Every costume has its own values for endurance and it will fall every time you get hit. You can restore this with items. Also, every enemy will have different types of attacks that are more or less successful in breaking outfits. For example a goblin's club won't do much to break your outfit but the slime's attack will carry acid that melts through your outfit way faster. Different kinds of attacks will have different sound effects, so you'll be able to tell which attack does more or less dmg to your outfit.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Can also mention that the dev update the Dlsite page. More info about the game and a promotional video now on the site (still no trial).... and price have been set (well, there a price displayed now. Might be changed before the released for all we know) = 3 300 yen.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Can also mention that the dev update the Dlsite page. More info about the game and a promotional video now on the site (still no trial).... and price have been set (well, there a price displayed now. Might be changed before the released for all we know) = 3 300 yen.
The trailer and the price have been there for quite some time now. Though if you want a different trailer than the one on the announce page, I think there's a longer one on their ci-en page, though you might have to be following them with an account there. Follow, not pledge.

EDIT: Okay, nevermind. Apparently they changed the video on the DLsite to the one I was thinking of. Oh well, egg on my face.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Well, I admit I hadn't been looking at the page frequently since there was no info and everything was on Ci-En. So I hadn't seen the price appear on it before ^^

Bryanis

Reputation score
New Ci-en.
Summary : Trial is nearly finished. ETA for early June. Trial will be both English and Japanese.
Trial will be firstly released only to pay plan follower and will serve to hunt for bug (yeah, paying for beta testing a trial...).
It will later on be release to everyone (no mention of DLsite or only on Ci-EN to everyone. It's usually both with Ci-En creator but who know).

Full release of the game will only have ONE language. If you buy the Japanese version, you'll only have Japanese text. Likewise, if you buy the English version, you'll only have English text.
Dev also say that there will be only Japanese voice (not that we would have expect an English voicing).

Dev still plan to release both language version at the same time.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Well at least they tell us that there's two different versions for languages, and also that they're coming out at the same time. Last game I got that was like that released in Japanese first and then English a month later, and if you got the game when it came out in Japanese, you had to re-buy it again if you wanted the English version. I mean I still enjoyed that game, but still.
As for that demo, I'm contemplating forking over the 3 bucks to play it. The ci-en post says it's just part of stage 3, but I wonder if the public demo will only be that or a different section of the game.