What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Also about the uncensored patch. I think I might prefer it censored? I feel like I notice more flaws when it's uncensored. Like I can see the penis clipping through the mouse/vagina and there are some pixel parts on the genitals. The penis model look very simple which may look off in comparsion to the rest of the body which looks more detailed. I don't know, maybe I'm just nitpicking. Don't get me wrong though, It's still great and I wouldn't mind having it uncensored if at the very least, the clipping issues are fixed. I'm also still very grateful of dazedanon19 for what he did.

@dazedanon19
I don't know why having my controller plugged in messes up with the mouse/keyboard controls with your uncen patch but it's unaffected if I play the game without the patch even though I have the controller plugged in. It's strange.
That's just kind of how it goes with uncen patches lol, it's usually a preference thing. If the same thing happens when you patch it yourself, I'm thinking it's an issue with the tool itself. I might go in and try to reproduce it one of these days.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I feel like for such a high quality game, not enough people know about it :(

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I feel like for such a high quality game, not enough people know about it :(
It's got around 11k favorites on cien which is pretty good from a completely new dev, plus no free demo is out. I imagine it will probably get a boost once that releases and it starts circulating a bit more.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Calling it now. When the game comes out, it's gonna be a top seller on DLsite. Character customization, actually good looking 3d, intractable H-scenes...people are gonna eat this up.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Calling it now. When the game comes out, it's gonna be a top seller on DLsite. Character customization, actually good looking 3d, intractable H-scenes...people are gonna eat this up.
this is practically a AAA release for h games lmao

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
MVP!
By the way i have a problem with my controller, the sensivity to the joysticks is TOO DAMN HIGH
It ALWAYS detects a direction press hold
Anyone else?

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
MVP!
By the way i have a problem with my controller, the sensivity to the joysticks is TOO DAMN HIGH
It ALWAYS detects a direction press hold
Anyone else?
yeah, same problem, makes controller entirely unusable. Can't even disable native controller input to replace it with something like joy2key. Makes the game kind of awful to play tbh.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
yeah, same problem, makes controller entirely unusable. Can't even disable native controller input to replace it with something like joy2key. Makes the game kind of awful to play tbh.
I had my flight stick plugged in the entire time which made it unplayable until I noticed and unplugged it. Apparently someone in the comments pointed it out and the creator said they would address it in a future patch.

Swayde

Lurker
Reputation score
So, after beating the tutorial stage, i get stuck on a endless loading screen.
Any idea how to fix it?

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I don't know if you guys notice but during the H scenes, the body plate armor changes to the dress version lol. I just noticed that now after viewing the H scenes multiple times xD. It's a bit immersion breaking now that I notice it considering her armor just disappears but I guess it's just hard to deal with that armor for a H situation.

Man, I gotta say. This is one of the best dev I've seen for a game. So far, he has responded to every comment I made and that's just impressive to me.

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I don't know if you guys notice but during the H scenes, the body plate armor changes to the dress version lol. I just noticed that now after viewing the H scenes multiple times xD. It's a bit immersion breaking now that I notice it considering her armor just disappears but I guess it's just hard to deal with that armor for a H situation.
I think all the costumes have a Complete version for main stuff, and a broken version for H-stuff If I remember correctly.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Awesome to hear the dev plans on fixing that controller issue.
Though while we wait i have an idea, we can run the game through steam and in controller options remap:
Stick to dpad
Dpad to stick

It DOES work. Though if there IS something the d-pad does by default, now THAT would he what would be sensitive as fuck.
I am gonna try this.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I had my flight stick plugged in the entire time which made it unplayable until I noticed and unplugged it. Apparently someone in the comments pointed it out and the creator said they would address it in a future patch.
Awesome to hear the dev plans on fixing that controller issue.
Though while we wait i have an idea, we can run the game through steam and in controller options remap:
Stick to dpad
Dpad to stick

It DOES work. Though if there IS something the d-pad does by default, now THAT would he what would be sensitive as fuck.
I am gonna try this.
I discovered a fix if you have a controller plugged in and it's messing with your keyboard/mouse inputs.

Open the config file with notepad in the game folder and change "gamepadInputEnabled": true, to "gamepadInputEnabled": false,

So, after beating the tutorial stage, i get stuck on a endless loading screen.
Any idea how to fix it?
What's your computer specs? I recommend tweeting to if you have issues. They answer any questions.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Awesome tks will try But if we do that we won't be able to play with our controller?

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So, quick question how many enemies or stage in the demo? So that i know how many that i need to search if the stage is not linear.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Awesome tks will try But if we do that we won't be able to play with our controller?
I think someone pointed out to use joy2key for a better experience but the native controller needs to be disabled first. That is why I posted that fix.

So, quick question how many enemies or stage in the demo? So that i know how many that i need to search if the stage is not linear.
There are 4 stages in the demo. Chapter 2, 3 are short ones and chapter 6, 7 are long ones.

And there are 16 different enemies.

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Are we going to get sprite animations in this game, or are there just 3DCG gameovers? If it's only gameovers then that's kind of a bummer. I know there's H-traps but I hope enemies will also have animations.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Are we going to get sprite animations in this game, or are there just 3DCG gameovers? If it's only gameovers then that's kind of a bummer. I know there's H-traps but I hope enemies will also have animations.
By sprite animation I assume you're talking about H animation that happens during gameplay on the spot while you're playing. It seems like there's only H traps and the rest will be from game overs or scripted events that's part of the main story.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
46fb9r.png

Finally...

Got a good feeling about this one lads. The camera controls, the general quality, gameplay that isn't actually shite, a nice and refreshing change. I hope we get a good number of scenes with some enemy variety, but so far I think this is probably the only title I look forward to purchasing this year so far.

Turns out 3D H games aren't always a write-off.