What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I wonder when the game will actually come out. It's been predicted by the dev to come out between late august and late October but knowing the dev, it could very much be december. FYI, the trial was suppose to come out in 2020 december and now it only just released...

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Finally got around to trying this out (thanks Temp)

I agree that the jumping is too floaty, but actually less because of character control, but because the attack range is a bit short during jump attacks (less so on ground moves), though that's kindof fixed by attacks staying active for quite some time, and enemies having hit stun ....and thank god for enemy hit stun, too many games like this just let enemies plow right through everything you do and they become massively unfun getting bonked out of combos by any ol' dingdong enemy

Damage is a bit high with anything but the best armor, but i've not bought anywhere near every upgrade, and i bought more into damage so i could just oneshot things first, so i can't complain much on that front.

I had some disorientation with the attacking at first, since it's VERY frontloaded with delay (mostly on strong moves), which is rare for an action game to do, but it just takes getting used to.

I wish there was more in-action h, though. While the scene itself was really good, i was not expecting stage 2's scene to be bandits after losing to flying bugs and a slime on a bridge...

I played on normal and went in with zero upgrades and I failed miserably on that boss lol. The upgrades definitely make a difference. Also I found parrying really easy for that boss, the window is a bit tight but since his attacks are fairly slow I could get it consistently.

Speaking of costumes, dev is adding a preview mode so we don't have to buy them first.
Oh, very nice, i wanted this. i'm disappointed with the cat tail. it's so short. Was also hoping for hakama with the shrine maiden outfit, but i guess a pantyshot skirt is fine too. Both of those, i might've not gotten them and saved for other things if i'd gotten to see them before hand.

Short answer; good enough. The game has zero performance issues but my fans go absolutely nuts (just as neutral said a few posts up)

If I were to guess; this is usually an issue caused by games having no framerate cap, so I wouldn't be suprised if my computer calculates 300 FPS or something. I tried asking the dev about it, I'm not seeing my comment yet so I'll have to see if it came through and if he's gonna reply.

EDIT: Turns out I was completely Spot-on, down the estimated 300 FPS
" Thank you for playing the trial version! The FPS limit of the game is defined in "targetFPS" in Game/config.txt. By default, it is set to 300 FPS." Changing the "targetFPS" to a lower value may reduce the load on the computer and make the cooling system quieter. *The config.txt file will be generated when you start the game. As an alternative, you can turn V-Sync on and off in the game under Settings > Display. Since most displays have a refresh rate of 60 Hz or 120 Hz, this will reduce the load on your computer by refreshing the screen less frequently than the default "targetFPS" FPS."

Surprised how bullseye that guess was. My decently old gpu was blasting 99% too, i dropped targetfps to 100 and it cut down to like 50-70%. I'm not some super hot shit fps gamer, so i'm preeeeeeeetty sure i don't need to try to run anything above 100 fps, much less an h-game.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I wish there was more in-action h, though. While the scene itself was really good, i was not expecting stage 2's scene to be bandits after losing to flying bugs and a slime on a bridge...
It was a pleasant surprise imo. Was unique how the H started and it does make sense that bugs and slimes don't have first instincts to immediately rape her after she's defeated lol.

Subtle

Reputation score
The Chapter 2 intro actually foreshadowed it when the dog was heading back to the ruined village and got stopped by those two guys.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey guys, nice to get lot or comment here, but don't forget that the one who need them the most is the Dev.

The trial is basically a beta test. So gogogo tell him whatever you think - bug, what feel right, what feel wrong....

He said he won't add content to the demo. That don't mean He might not add thing to the final game if the community make him feel it's needed. And it's really the time to get the difficulty right. He probably won't bother to make too many change in gameplay once the game is released.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
It was a pleasant surprise imo. Was unique how the H started and it does make sense that bugs and slimes don't have first instincts to immediately rape her after she's defeated lol.

Other h-games have lied to me!

...but what about the slime trap just before?

Speaking of, i'd like the option to re-trigger traps and possibly get more out of them. maybe even with the fairy being a complainer during it like she did at the start of the loss scene...

The Chapter 2 intro actually foreshadowed it when the dog was heading back to the ruined village and got stopped by those two guys.
It did. I didn't forget that either, actually i expected to find a bandit or two to fight somewhere in the stage because of it.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I think the most interesting part about this game is the fact that you cannot do a virgin run. I feel like most ACT games you could avoid having your virginity being taken but this one, it's part of the story so it's unavoidable.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I think the most interesting part about this game is the fact that you cannot do a virgin run. I feel like most ACT games you could avoid having your virginity being taken but this one, it's part of the story so it's unavoidable.
Is it confirmed that it actually happens that way? I'm not the type to be invested in virgin runs, but I was waiting for a last-minute rescue/cop-out to the cliffhanger they left the demo on.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Is it confirmed that it actually happens that way? I'm not the type to be invested in virgin runs, but I was waiting for a last-minute rescue/cop-out to the cliffhanger they left the demo on.
Yes, the dev confirmed it when someone asked about a virgin run in the comment section on CI-EN. I didn't really see how there could be any possible rescue/cop out since her sister threatened her with actual hostages if she didn't go along with it.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Yes, the dev confirmed it when someone asked about a virgin run in the comment section on CI-EN. I didn't really see how there could be any possible rescue/cop out since her sister threatened her with actual hostages if she didn't go along with it.
I figured the fairy could pull something, but that's interesting to hear. I know a lot of people like the idea of virgin runs, so that's a bold choice by the developer.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I figured the fairy could pull something, but that's interesting to hear. I know a lot of people like the idea of virgin runs, so that's a bold choice by the developer.
I'm sure the fairy will rescue her afterwards. After she loses her virginity that is :ROFLMAO:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I found something odd regarding that.
She apparently gets raped in the prologue, and THEN becomes a magical girl, after that, but then, some of the GOR scenes mention that it's her "first time".
What???

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I found something odd regarding that.
She apparently gets raped in the prologue, and THEN becomes a magical girl, after that, but then, some of the GOR scenes mention that it's her "first time".
What???
Maybe it's magically restored? Or the state between normal and magical girl mode is different

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If I remember correctly in the Ci-En posts, she loses her anal virginity in the prologue. Everything after that will be vaginal.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's not a way to view the prologue in the game yet, right? I did see what looked like a pretty gruesome cutscene in the background of the title screen while letting it idle for a while (looked to me like she was naked, covered in blood, and impaled), but I didn't see a way to view anything like it; the demo seems to start at chapter two. Either way, it's nice to have an H game that has me halfway interested in the plot for once, at least.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's not a way to view the prologue in the game yet, right? I did see what looked like a pretty gruesome cutscene in the background of the title screen while letting it idle for a while (looked to me like she was naked, covered in blood, and impaled), but I didn't see a way to view anything like it; the demo seems to start at chapter two. Either way, it's nice to have an H game that has me halfway interested in the plot for once, at least.
Even better that it's gonna release fully translated (unless I forgot about a delayed release or something which would suck)
Either way this is a game with a release date in sight that is genuinely worth looking forward to which is nice

PotatoG6

Reputation score
The dev has posted articles regarding the prologue that's why people know how it goes.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Even better that it's gonna release fully translated (unless I forgot about a delayed release or something which would suck)
Either way this is a game with a release date in sight that is genuinely worth looking forward to which is nice
Dev said he'll release the game when it's ready. If the English translation (made by Dlsite) is ready at that moment, he'll release both version at the same time. Else he'll release Jp first then En version.
Short story, he won't wait for the translation to release both at the same time.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
It got delayed from August to Late October or at the very least, just before the next year unfortunately.... Welp, time to forget about this game and come back when it's closer to release date. It'll be a long long wait.

pad03

Reputation score
Really good game so far. Shame the demo didn't have the full scene with the zombies 😔