What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well at least they tell us that there's two different versions for languages, and also that they're coming out at the same time. Last game I got that was like that released in Japanese first and then English a month later, and if you got the game when it came out in Japanese, you had to re-buy it again if you wanted the English version. I mean I still enjoyed that game, but still.
As for that demo, I'm contemplating forking over the 3 bucks to play it. The ci-en post says it's just part of stage 3, but I wonder if the public demo will only be that or a different section of the game.
Not exactly for the two version. The trial will have both language, true. But for the main game, the dev aim to release both version at the same time - For know it's an objective, not a fact. And since Dlsite is doing the translation, he has no control over the time require to finish. So keep in mind there may (might ?) be a delay between the two version release date.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Ci-en update:
Trial version releasing soon! It will be locked behind a dedicated 600-700 yen paid plan for supporters. However, it'll eventually be released in the free plan so we'll have to wait.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Ci-en update:
Trial version releasing soon! It will be locked behind a dedicated 600-700 yen paid plan for supporters. However, it'll eventually be released in the free plan so we'll have to wait.
And there also the full game manual (in Japanese, so get translating tool ready) up and kicking on the Ci-en so that peoples could learn how to play the game before the trial release ( => <= )

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Trial is out for paid followers ->

Bryanis

Reputation score
Trial require 600 yen plan.
Dev say the trial take 20 mins to finish. About 1 hour if you take it easy to enjoy the game & event.
There will be no addidtion to the trial until the release (only bug fixing).
As the bug fixing progress he'll switch the trial to free plan (ie : following), than to everyone.

If thing go smoothly, He may release the game in August as announced, but considering the bug hunting progress, he consider mi october a more realistic release date.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
I just played the trial and the H scene is quite promising. It's not quite as fluid compared to other 2D platformers where sex scenes can start immediately on the spot. The sex scenes are more like game overs so it's not like you could continue playing again right after getting fucked. The transition and the context to the scenes are great though. There's a lot of extra dialogue which just adds more to the sex scenes and a great auto feature that makes it very hands free while giving variety. It seems like there's only two main animation changes for intercourse. So two different sex position for each enemy? Might vary for enemies. Animation gets a pass. It's not the best in terms of penetration animation. It can have better animation for sure. Visual is honestly the strongest point for this game. It just looks great.

Gameplay on the other hand just feels like your basic 2D platformer game. It's nice. Hitting enemies feel satisfying, and there seems to be enough variety with the different skills available. It does feels a bit awkward with how stiff the combat feels which can be explained by the movement being slow. Not as smooth compared to other games that I've p[layed like Night of revenge or Guilty Hell. Jumping is really buggy and annoying since it just doesn't respond well when you're jumping near a corner. The amount of times I fell to my death because of it is very frustrating. Customization is apparently amazing from what I've seen but personally, I don't really care about it. I feel like it makes her a different character if I mess around with it. I think she's fine the way she is. Overall, I think the game is very promising. I just hope there's a lot of H content because of how well it's done.

Last edited:

Chapman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Golem is pretty challenging on Hard. The lack of a double jump means you have to know all the rolling patterns or you just lose half your hp. Mooks are rather easy to defeat. I will say that the boss hurting you when it turns is kind of annoying because it's a decently large hitbox and feels a little inconsistent.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Uncensored Patch ->
Unzip in `Game\HolyKnightRicca_Demo_Data`

So far, having a great time with the demo. Graphics look fantastic and the animation is great. The gameplay is pretty good, you're able to time your guards and button mashing leaves you wide open, so it's not brainless. Good enemy variety will probably keep things fresh hopefully. Thank god the author is making an English version, I'm willing to pledge my support just to encourage more devs to do that.

There are some mini tease H-stuff sprinkled in the combat, which is better than nothing. The Game over h-scenes seem to be really fleshed out, the additional dialogue really adds to it. You're also able to do free camera movement for them, which is a big plus in my book. I've messed with the customization a bit and it's pretty fantastic so far, we'll see once I mess with it a bit more.

Have high hopes for this one, looking at the map it seems that there will be a good amount of content. Looking forward to the full release.

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Awesome. This has been on my radar for some time now.

Also
image-800.jpg
Fairly sure to assume this IS the english name. Granted, it does not include the full extent of the Japanese title, but the main part of it does sound pretty much like it.

Also 2
I believe the MEGA uncensor link does not work, you should right click the file, and then select the option to get the link, and make sure the box to include the encryption key is ticked.

OP
Tewi

Tewi

Reputation score
Also
View attachment 39641
Fairly sure to assume this IS the english name. Granted, it does not include the full extent of the Japanese title, but the main part of it does sound pretty much like it.
I'd assume so as well, but I'm waiting until there's an english dlsite page for the game.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Also 2
I believe the MEGA uncensor link does not work, you should right click the file, and then select the option to get the link, and make sure the box to include the encryption key is ticked.
Woops thanks you're right. Fixed.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score
Welll, japanese name is " 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 "
which google translate make " The story of the Holy Knight Ricca White Wings and Dirty Wings Sisters "
seeing the diffferent translation offered by tool for the kanji, I'll leave it to Japanese fluent member, but yeah, the offered English title seem to at least get the main idea.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
`The Fairy Tale Of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters` is how it is translated in the ReadMe of the demo. That's most likely the 'official' title of the game if we wanted to be accurate.

Anyway, just finished it up and enjoyed it a lot. The customization is pretty extensive after playing around with it a bit, just going to need some more costumes. The English translation itself is pretty much perfect as far as I can tell. There are 2 H-scenes in the demo (and 3 more previews) with about 5-6 variations each. All the animations were great and it looks like the dev did a good job with the assets as the uncensored stuff doesn't look like total shit. From what I can see from the map there are around 27 stages and each stage might have 1-2 H-scenes.

Gameplay controls in general are alright, the jumping can be annoying. There's a skill tree that uses crystals where you can upgrade and unlock new skills. As for difficulty, I played on Normal and felt it was just right. The level design seems decent, there are a couple of secrets to find throughout the stages.

On the lowest setting I was able to play with 60FPS using an integrated graphics card, so optimization seems good. If anybody is like me and is starving for decent ACT's half the time, I'd say this one is probably a good bet.

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Uncensored Patch ->
Unzip in `Game\HolyKnightRicca_Demo_Data`

So far, having a great time with the demo. Graphics look fantastic and the animation is great. The gameplay is pretty good, you're able to time your guards and button mashing leaves you wide open, so it's not brainless. Good enemy variety will probably keep things fresh hopefully. Thank god the author is making an English version, I'm willing to pledge my support just to encourage more devs to do that.

There are some mini tease H-stuff sprinkled in the combat, which is better than nothing. The Game over h-scenes seem to be really fleshed out, the additional dialogue really adds to it. You're also able to do free camera movement for them, which is a big plus in my book. I've messed with the customization a bit and it's pretty fantastic so far, we'll see once I mess with it a bit more.

Have high hopes for this one, looking at the map it seems that there will be a good amount of content. Looking forward to the full release.
Hey man, I downloaded your uncensor patch and unzipped it in the right location but it seems to break my game. My in game mouse cursor just goes wild with your patch. It just goes back and forth between two option really quickly and I cannot really move it. Even if I somehow force it and get in game, I can't even move my characters with the keyboard. The characters just move on their own and the controls are just completely messed up. Have any idea why?

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hey man, I downloaded your uncensor patch and unzipped it in the right location but it seems to break my game. My in game mouse cursor just goes wild with your patch. It just goes back and forth between two option really quickly and I cannot really move it. Even if I somehow force it and get in game, I can't even move my characters with the keyboard. The characters just move on their own and the controls are just completely messed up. Have any idea why?
That's really weird... I'd need somebody else to test it to tell whether it's the patch or just you. In the meantime for my Gaemers who wanna patch it themself.

9.0.0 ONLY
1. Get this ->
2. Open it up and use it to unpack data.unity.3d in Demo_Data.
3. Open the unpacked bundle with the tool.
4. In the dropdown, select globalmanager.assets
5. Select Shader with PATHID 137 and export dump. (9.0.0 only, the shader you want is referenced inside the moasiac material)
6. Go in that text file, CTRLF 'colMask' and change all the float values to 1.
7. Save, go into tool, select shader 137 and Import Dump. Select edited txt file.
8. File > Save and go back to main menu.
9. File > Save again, save edited bundle as new name.
10. Open that bundle, File > Compress.
11. Choose the first option (Fast one, other one breaks) for compression.
12. Patience. Once done backup old data.unity.3d and replace it with your new compressed one. Done!

Last edited:

PotatoG6

Reputation score
That's really weird... I'd need somebody else to test it to tell whether it's the patch or just you. In the meantime for my Gaemers who wanna patch it themself.

1. Get this ->
2. Open it up and use it to unpack data.unity.3d in Demo_Data.
3. Open the unpacked bundle with the tool.
4. In the dropdown, select globalmanager.assets
5. Select Shader with PATHID 137 and export dump.
6. Go in that text file, CTRLF 'colMask' and change all the float values to 1.
7. Save, go into tool, select shader 137 and Import Dump. Select edited txt file.
8. File > Save and go back to main menu.
9. File > Save again, save edited bundle as new name.
10. Open that bundle, File > Compress.
11. Choose the first option (Fast one, other one breaks) for compression.
12. Patience. Once done backup old data.unity.3d and replace it with your new compressed one. Done!
I tried this and it's the same issue for me.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
I tried this and it's the same issue for me.
And it works fine with the unmodified data.unity.3d file?

Also if you're using a gamepad, try without it. Also check if you have a controller connected to your PC and disconnect it to see if the issues remains.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
And it works fine with the unmodified data.unity.3d file?

Also if you're using a gamepad, try without it. Also check if you have a controller connected to your PC and disconnect it to see if the issues remains.
I found the fix. I had a controller plugged in my PC the whole time and after unplugging it, the problem is fix now! Thank you and great work on the uncensor patch!

UnHolyBlessing

Reputation score
Block timing is not easy to practice, then some move press attack/hold attack/direction+attack will have different attack move.
Like running attack, press attack is swing attack, but hold attack is straight attack.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
Apparently all the content has already been added to the game and the only thing left is bug fixes and quality improvements. The guy is gonna spend a couple of months doing all those which just shows how passionate he is with the game and how much he wants it to be perfected. The wait will be long but will very much be worth it. I just hope it'll be in late august rather than late october or even worse case scenerio, in december. Here's hoping for the best that everything goes smoothly.

FYI guys, feel free to give him feedback on anything on his twitter/Cien page. He'll read english comments and reply to every single one of them. I gave him some feedback on how he could improve a specific H scene animation and he replied right away and said he would look into it. He's definitely great dev that is open ears and is willing to listen to feedback.

On a side note, I was rewatching the H scenes and I feel like there's some miss opportunities. For example, the goblin scene should be one huge gangbang that involves the different kind of goblins (Mage goblin/Giant Goblin) and more goblins. It doesn't make too much sense that you have a whole crowd of goblins and they're just watching this one goblin fuck her the entire time. So it is disappointing. You have the 2nd H scene with the thugs which has the same issue imo. She gets kidnapped into a thug's home base and there's only one dude there having all the fun? We were teased some great scenes where two of the thugs were taking turns while she was asleep. Why didn't they show us a scene of that? In general, it just would be nice if there was more people involved in the H scene. I definitely want to see double penetration and a huge bukkake. I think the reason why the H scenes don't have that many people is because it would require a lot more work when you got more people that you gotta animate. Hopefully those scenes just happen to be the exception and we get to see some 3P, 4P, or 5P.

Also about the uncensored patch. I think I might prefer it censored? I feel like I notice more flaws when it's uncensored. Like I can see the penis clipping through the mouse/vagina and there are some pixel parts on the genitals. The penis model look very simple which may look off in comparsion to the rest of the body which looks more detailed. I don't know, maybe I'm just nitpicking. Don't get me wrong though, It's still great and I wouldn't mind having it uncensored if at the very least, the clipping issues are fixed. I'm also still very grateful of dazedanon19 for what he did.

@dazedanon19
I don't know why having my controller plugged in messes up with the mouse/keyboard controls with your uncen patch but it's unaffected if I play the game without the patch even though I have the controller plugged in. It's strange.

Last edited: