What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

lkj1837

Reputation score
Uncensored Patch ->
Unzip in `Game\HolyKnightRicca_Demo_Data`

So far, having a great time with the demo. Graphics look fantastic and the animation is great. The gameplay is pretty good, you're able to time your guards and button mashing leaves you wide open, so it's not brainless. Good enemy variety will probably keep things fresh hopefully. Thank god the author is making an English version, I'm willing to pledge my support just to encourage more devs to do that.

There are some mini tease H-stuff sprinkled in the combat, which is better than nothing. The Game over h-scenes seem to be really fleshed out, the additional dialogue really adds to it. You're also able to do free camera movement for them, which is a big plus in my book. I've messed with the customization a bit and it's pretty fantastic so far, we'll see once I mess with it a bit more.

Have high hopes for this one, looking at the map it seems that there will be a good amount of content. Looking forward to the full release.
That's really weird... I'd need somebody else to test it to tell whether it's the patch or just you. In the meantime for my Gaemers who wanna patch it themself.

1. Get this ->
2. Open it up and use it to unpack data.unity.3d in Demo_Data.
3. Open the unpacked bundle with the tool.
4. In the dropdown, select globalmanager.assets
5. Select Shader with PATHID 137 and export dump.
6. Go in that text file, CTRLF 'colMask' and change all the float values to 1.
7. Save, go into tool, select shader 137 and Import Dump. Select edited txt file.
8. File > Save and go back to main menu.
9. File > Save again, save edited bundle as new name.
10. Open that bundle, File > Compress.
11. Choose the first option (Fast one, other one breaks) for compression.
12. Patience. Once done backup old data.unity.3d and replace it with your new compressed one. Done!
Hello dude , I tried it on the last verion v9.0.2 , but it doesnt't work.o_O

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hello dude , I tried it on the last verion v9.0.2 , but it doesnt't work.o_O
For my fellow polygon enthusiasts. Uncensored 9.0.2.

1. Backup data.unity3d in /HolyKnightRicca_Demo_Data
2. Extract zip into /HolyKnightRicca_Demo_Data

Link:
Also can we get a nod to that perfect 500.00MB zip? Beautiful.

lkj1837

Reputation score
For my fellow polygon enthusiasts. Uncensored 9.0.2.

1. Backup data.unity3d in /HolyKnightRicca_Demo_Data
2. Extract zip into /HolyKnightRicca_Demo_Data

Link:
Also can we get a nod to that perfect 500.00MB zip? Beautiful.
Wow, thx a lot.(y) Well...Am i was wrong ,I edited the pathID 137 file,but it seems does nothing.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Wow, thx a lot.(y) Well...Am i was wrong ,I edited the pathID 137 file,but it seems does nothing.
It's because the new update changed the files a bit. Most likely something was added, therefore the shader we want now is 138 lol.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
New Cien Update

Update schedule for July

Recently, we have been working on adding and modifying specifications based on requests from people who have played the demo version, while also working on the parts that will be included in the full version and translation-related work.

We plan to release the upgraded demo version around mid to late July. The scope of the release will continue to be the Holy Knight Plan.
Most of the updates are bug fixes, but there are some major changes that have been requested, such as the display of terrain on the mini-map and the ability to break down enemy guards, so if you're interested, please give it a try!

In addition to the terrain display, we changed the size and icons of the mini-map to make it easier to read.

A mini-map to keep you from falling. Now you won't fall into holes in the ground anymore. ......?

We were not going to add more content to the trial version update. However, if we were going to upgrade the version, we wanted to make a change that was easy to understand, so we decided to implement "cat ears" as a new costume for changing.

I think the cat people would be upset that I don't have cat ears when I have dog ears, so I'm modeling them. The type with fluff on the inside.

This month, for the first time in a while, I'd like to introduce an H scene.
I want to introduce more than one scene per month until the October release (I wonder if that's true?). I want to write more and more articles until the release in October (I wonder if it's true?), because even if I introduce multiple scenes per month, I won't be able to introduce them all. But I'm getting busy, so I'll try my best to do one scene a month. ......!

▲I'd also like to introduce the H scenes that are shown in the demo version.

For the Holy Knight Plan from July onward, we're also planning to ask for names to be included in the game's end roll. We hope to post information on how to apply in the next week or so, so if you think "I'm the one! If you are interested, please come back to read the article.

If you are interested in this project, please like us! If you are interested, please like and favorite us!
TLDR:
Upgraded Demo in Mid July includes:
* Bug fixes
* Changes to enemy guard breaks.
* Updated Minimap
* Cat Ears Costume

Also plans to have H-Scene introductions every month until the release in October.
6$ Subs will get their name in credits roll.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
question: do the new demo's go farther than the initial demo, or do they end in the same spot?

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
question: do the new demo's go farther than the initial demo, or do they end in the same spot?
There are no change to the stage and the number of H-scene, and there are no plans to increase it in the future (except when the game is released, then all stage will be unlocked)
I think it's just some QOL changes
- Guard Break System (take more damage if the guard is broken)
- Add terrain to minimap (you can see if there are holes in the map)
- Add cat ear equipment
- Easy difficulty (reduce damage, enemy HP decrease, double jump at the start, with decrease amount of magic stone obtained)
- Lower the price of items and skills
- Enemy attack interval is adjusted to difficulty level

Other minor change (According to google translate)
Added
Added "Previewing" telop display during costume preview on the costume change screen
Added numerical display to the slider on the costume change screen
Added an operation to hide the UI when the cancel button (jump button) is pressed in an event scene or 3D H scene.

Fix
Upgrade Unity used for development from 2019 to 2020
(English version) Correction of translation
Changed the initial value of targetFPS in config.txt from 300 to 160
Adjusted the number of magic stones required to acquire skills and items
Increased maximum level of ground attack power up and air attack power up
Changed the drawing order of the translucent part of the costume and the mosaic
Fixed a bug that the translucent back side and glare display are incorrect when looking at the sky from the translucent part of the costume
Change the angle of view of the camera that displays the mini-map
Changed the icon showing the main character of the minimap
Added speed volume swing to frequently played SE
Super armor processing, which was a mixture of number type and endurance type, is unified for all characters.
Removed super armor penetration due to weakness attribute
Slightly modified the pose while guarding (changed the position of the right hand attached to the weapon)
Changed specifications so that attacks can be made even during crouching / standing motion
Improvement of the phenomenon that the inner part protrudes from the armor part with the paladin's gauntlet
Improvement of the phenomenon that the inner part protrudes from the armor part in the paladin's foot armor
Fixed a bug where Ricca's shoulders became thinner in the second stage of the Holy Knight's cuirassier / dress damage
Added specifications for the Goblin captain to drop the shield
Adjusted Goblin Giant's hit points
Fixed a bug where only one Hellbat scratch attack hits
Slightly modified the animation of the H scene of stage 3
Corrected because the hairstyle of the man in the H scene of stage 3 was different from ADV
Changed the placement of the Hellhound after the first abyss of Stage 6
Added an arrow mark to the log as a hint of the behavior of the log swing that appears in stage 7.
Changed the cursor navigation on the costume change screen
(The buttons on the left and right sides of the screen loop up and down independently)

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Stupid question, but where is the change language in the trial? , i have ver 0.9.1.0. I didn't see it on the config ingame

*nevermind, just have to manual replace ja to en in launch.txt

Last edited:

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's because the new update changed the files a bit. Most likely something was added, therefore the shader we want now is 138 lol.
Hey Daze, how do you determine what shader to use? 138 didn't seem to work for me on ver. 0.9.1.0.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Hey Daze, how do you determine what shader to use? 138 didn't seem to work for me on ver. 0.9.1.0.
There is a material named *mosiac or something similar (Don't remember the exact name). It references the shader pathID you need to edit inside.

ZapRabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This game is so freaking polished and impressive. BUT.. it seems like there is no real in-game hentai. It's just a "scene-collector" type game from what I can tell. Dang.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
This game is so freaking polished and impressive. BUT.. it seems like there is no real in-game hentai. It's just a "scene-collector" type game from what I can tell. Dang.
There's some grabs and a clothing destruction system to keep things interesting but I can't say I disagree. I don't mind it too much though because the scenes in the game are so extensive and well made, plus you get to toy around with her looks and outfit a lot etc.

Draconix

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I think the devs mentioned everything H related is already done, so personally hoping the full game will have lots of H-traps or at least like a cumming animation to the trap or something since iirc it didn't have a finishing animation of any sorts

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does the 9.0.2 uncensor work with version 0.9.1.0 demo?
I don't think so. The game wouldn't load for me. I'm still trying to find the mosaic texture that dazedanon mentioned but I'm having a hard time and little of it to dedicate figuring it out. Friday I should be able to dedicate myself to it.

Ivris

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think so. The game wouldn't load for me. I'm still trying to find the mosaic texture that dazedanon mentioned but I'm having a hard time and little of it to dedicate figuring it out. Friday I should be able to dedicate myself to it.
Yeah, I tried it out myself earlier and it didn't work. Probably should've figured it wouldn't work, but don't know why I didn't. But let me know if you manage to figure out the mosaic texture. Cause I have no idea how to look into to that stuff, and don't really have the time to dedicate to learning it

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
So I finally got around to playing the demo for this, and I gotta say, I wasn't expecting to like this that much. It's really well done, and I thoroughly enjoyed the gameplay as well. The latter being a very important quality for me to like a game. It could have the best H-scenes in the world, but still be bogged down by horrendous gameplay.
Like mentioned in the thread, it seems the game is gonna focus on those game over H-scenes rather than the quick grabs in-game. A little sad, I suppose (especially seeing that there's a mimic that can grab you), but the quality of those GO scenes are very high. Sounds like there's gonna be quite a few of them as well. I'm interested in seeing what else the scenes will show off. I did see a watersports scene that was teased at the end. Which...ehh, not what I'm into but maybe the rest of that scene will be gold. Uh, maybe not that word, though. Shame the game's delayed til around October, but I'm willing to wait.

dazedanon19

Reputation score

@Dry-Drop This is what you want in `sharedassets4.assets`. Inside under m_Shader will give you the PathID for the shader.

Anyway Uncensored Patch for 0.9.1.0 ->

I also included a README detailing how to self patch for those interested in learning how to do it themselves. The method works for most unity games. Usually the hardest part is just finding the damn mosiac material.