What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
The demo isn't the whole of the game. All the text in the demo may be translated but not all the text after the demo.
The dev stated before that while aiming for simultaneous release, He wouldn't postpone the Japanese release to match teh English one if the translation was late.
Which is why, since I didn't see any specific mention (could have miss it with translating tool for Japanese reading skill) about it, I was hoping it would go smoothly.
I don't remember seeing anything about them delaying the English release in any of their recent blog post so both versions will most likely release at the same time. Also reminder to folks that two different versions of the game (English and Japanese) will be sold separately, so I recommend people pay close attention to their purchase.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
There's usually an option on the game page between the Japanese version and the English version. Unless it's one of those games where it's an all in one kind of deal, where you can adjust the language in-game.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
There's usually an option on the game page between the Japanese version and the English version. Unless it's one of those games where it's an all in one kind of deal, where you can adjust the language in-game.
The dev said that the demo was one exe with language switch, but that he planned one version per language for the final release. So yeah, careful when buying (unless he change his mind, but It'll certainly be say so if the version has both language).

dazedanon19

Reputation score

• Author is applying for sale on DLSite with release date being December 25th
  • Author is happy with optimization of the game and hopes it will run on notebooks with poor 3D performance.
  • The price may be higher than the discounted price of around 2,600 yen that we told you about because the timing may not coincide with the coupons and sales of the selling sites. The regular price will remain unchanged at 3,300 yen including tax.
The rest deals with the volume of the game so if you don't want to be spoiled on it's size/stages/# of H Scenes, don't read the rest.
  • The total number of stages is 23 plus 4, for a total of 27.
  • Of the 27 stages, the first 23 are for the main storyline, and the remaining 4 are for the extra stages.
  • The stages vary from short ones like boss battles to long ones that take more than 10 minutes to complete.
  • Most of the stages have at least one H scene, and there are 40 of them (NICE) including the novel mode and 3D H scenes (the ones you can see in the demo version). There are also a variety of scenes, from short to long, and for a 3D action eroge, I think the volume is quite large. We've included a variety of situations, so we hope you enjoy them.
  • Incidentally, the extra stage can be unlocked by clearing the stage before the first one, and also by exceeding a set number of achievements.
  • There are a variety of requirements for achievements, and some of them take a long time to complete, such as "10,000 enemies defeated.
    Even if you don't complete all of the achievements, the number of achievements will not interfere with the release of the elements, so you only need to be aware of the achievements if you want to do more. However, we do recommend completing the "Acquire Silver Magic Stone" achievement for each stage, as it increases the number of times Elyth's recovery spell can be activated.

Things are looking good!

Bryanis

Reputation score

• Author is applying for sale on DLSite with release date being December 25th
  • Author is happy with optimization of the game and hopes it will run on notebooks with poor 3D performance.
  • The price may be higher than the discounted price of around 2,600 yen that we told you about because the timing may not coincide with the coupons and sales of the selling sites. The regular price will remain unchanged at 3,300 yen including tax.
The rest deals with the volume of the game so if you don't want to be spoiled on it's size/stages/# of H Scenes, don't read the rest.
  • The total number of stages is 23 plus 4, for a total of 27.
  • Of the 27 stages, the first 23 are for the main storyline, and the remaining 4 are for the extra stages.
  • The stages vary from short ones like boss battles to long ones that take more than 10 minutes to complete.
  • Most of the stages have at least one H scene, and there are 40 of them (NICE) including the novel mode and 3D H scenes (the ones you can see in the demo version). There are also a variety of scenes, from short to long, and for a 3D action eroge, I think the volume is quite large. We've included a variety of situations, so we hope you enjoy them.
  • Incidentally, the extra stage can be unlocked by clearing the stage before the first one, and also by exceeding a set number of achievements.
  • There are a variety of requirements for achievements, and some of them take a long time to complete, such as "10,000 enemies defeated.
    Even if you don't complete all of the achievements, the number of achievements will not interfere with the release of the elements, so you only need to be aware of the achievements if you want to do more. However, we do recommend completing the "Acquire Silver Magic Stone" achievement for each stage, as it increases the number of times Elyth's recovery spell can be activated.

Things are looking good!
We can had that :
English version should (well, tool translate as should :p ) be release at the same time.
Dev is thinking about a chinese version since many game have one nowaday

And there a link to a age to get info about the game if you want some more info (for those who didn't follow closely), sadly there spoiler and it's only in japanese.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Holy shit this is the real deal

Edit: just who is this guy? or company? the true AAA h game
holy shit
quality as game
shitton of content too
and polished
and voiced
etc etc etc
came outta nowhere
dude not milking his supporters for years (i wonder truly how long has he been working on his game)
came in like a boss slapping all the mf's devs who do that
I may not say it/post a lot, but that's because i literally can't believe my eyes each time i read news about this what is this sorcery how can this be this is madness

Last edited:

dazedanon19

Reputation score
The Dev has confirmed on Twitter that the English version should be coming out at the same time. For everybody's peace of mind.

"Application completed for FANZA and DLsite 😆
DL also applied for the English version, so it should be able to be released at the same time as the Japanese version.
Just in case, I want to debug a little more after the fact, so I will declare the master up tomorrow."

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Funny that the tweet about the English version coming out the same time as the normal version is in Japanese. But I'm excited about the game, so I'll chuckle for a moment and let it slide.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Do note, the full mesage warn about Japanese and English version beeing different work, so careful to buy the right one.
Plus, game is under review from Dlsite, so the 25th is the expected date if there no problem with the game.

(dev hint that there some trouble with real bestiality at the moment so there might be problem with the dog redisgned ad hellhound).

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Do note, the full mesage warn about Japanese and English version beeing different work, so careful to buy the right one.
Plus, game is under review from Dlsite, so the 25th is the expected date if there no problem with the game.

(dev hint that there some trouble with real bestiality at the moment so there might be problem with the dog redisgned ad hellhound).
Yeah there's a Cien post about it that shows the remodel. I don't keep up with Japan politics so I wonder why the issue has popped up recently. Dev also says he's doing a countdown post until release and is already working on the first update.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I don't think it's a recent issue with bestiality. I remember when the game Ernesta came out, some time after its release, the dev had to redesign slightly the dog and bear enemies cause of that aforementioned issue. "Better safe than sorry" seems to be the popular option to go.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
Dlsite: "Oh man, i wouldn't want anyone to have to see a real dog! Developer, you'd better do something about that!"
Dev: *changes it's color to green*
Dlsite: "Ah, obviously this is not a real dog! Everything is fine now!"

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Here is the link to the English version according to the Author.

I believe you can tell them apart via the ` Miscellaneous ` category. Otherwise it looks pretty similar to the Japanese page lol. Also it's already been approved so the 24/25 release date should be accurate.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New articles teasing more and more stuff, boi this looks AMAZING can't wait
And so happy to see that that scapegoat purple haired witch IS getting a scene too
BOI

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I'd say that the game will probably come out either sometime this late morning/afternoon, or around the late evening tonight. My bet is on the former. I think Japan time is about, uh 15 hours ahead of central time in the US. So I'd say around 8 hours it might come out.

Bryanis

Reputation score
Last minute implemented costume : X-mas clothing.
It's not limited release or whatever. It unlock after finishing the first levels. Dev mention that bra look weird with the clothing - he's gonna patch it.

Remember to buy the right version you want between English and Japanese :p