What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Mogura Soft] 聖騎士リッカの物語 白翼と淫翼の姉妹 / The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters (RJ297937 / RJ363824)

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score
Well it depends on how much the translation costs. I don't know if they have to pay upfront, or they get a percentage of the sales. Or if it's even a mixture of both. Also, if Dlsite is the ones who translated it and they get a cut of the revenue they may say they aren't allowed to sell the english version on other platforms. Of course this is all speculation.
This makes sense. DLSite would probably want to monopolise the English sales if they were translating. So the only way to have it on Steam or elsewhere is to have an outside translator or do it in-house like Remtairy where Sachinama and Rem both work on the game with Japanese and English options respectively. Then sell it on both Steam and DLSite.
On a separate note, I like that the devs did simultaneous releases in DLSite for this game (since they chose to separate the JP and EN versions), so people don't accidentally buy the JP version beforehand.

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Took all day basically but I got all the events. God those last 2 challenge stages were annoying.

You'll have the grind the costumes on your own.

place inside C:\Users\youraccountname\AppData\LocalLow\Mogurasoft\HolyKnightRicca

Let me know if it doesn't work

EDIT: For people who search threads 100% save (For H events and Scenes)
Obsolete. Check next page for better save with all clothes.

Attachments

Last edited:

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uncensored Patch:
Get this ->

Instructions:
Unpack:
1. Open up Asset Studio and click File > Extract File
2. Select `data.unity3d` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
3. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Patch:
1. Download the attached file and extract it to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace the globalgamemanagers.assets file.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Done.

Lastly, free copy for the first person to redeem .

More free copies for the first 3 people (1 Left!) to PM me who's rep is above 25.
All Gone! :D
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get the game to launch after following the steps. It always gives me "Failed to initialize player". Just to confirm, am I supposed to have a folder called data.unity3d, or a folder called data.unity3d.bak? Both ways, it won't work. It only works if I have a file called data.unity3d. Also, I removed the original data.unity3d file when trying the patched version.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where i find the skill from stage 21? Thats hella big map, jumping plataform and jump mechanics is huge pain.

NVIDIA_Share_GyHwdgzXhX.png

BlueDemonRin62

Reputation score
I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I can't get the game to launch after following the steps. It always gives me "Failed to initialize player". Just to confirm, am I supposed to have a folder called data.unity3d, or a folder called data.unity3d.bak? Both ways, it won't work. It only works if I have a file called data.unity3d. Also, I removed the original data.unity3d file when trying the patched version.
I Had the same issue. Figured out that we're suppose to just move all of the files out of the data.unity3d folder we extracted and put them into "/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data"

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
It says I found a "Lost Chapter" but I don't actually see where to access it.

Also the game is an absolute blast and the scenes don't pull any punches, very satisfied with the game so far (though i haven't played very far yet). Gotta agree though, the lives system sucks. Losing all progress stings a lot when a lot of stages are fairly long and have the difficult segments only at the end of it. Even worse when you've been racking up good combos and don't get to keep any of the crystals.

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score
Wow, I was expecting a generic Hentai Story and cumbersome controls like all the other Unity asset flips in this genre. But this game actually has nice combat mechanics and a surprisingly well-written main character. I really empathize with poor Ricca and her innocent demeanor. You can feel her struggle to remain "innocent" and carefree despite her ordeals and rather hard demands she gets tasks with.

All in all a surprisingly well-made game.

Devorax

Reputation score
Fun game! I got it while it's on sale and with a coupon. I'd recommend grabbing it now while it's still 10% off

plcom

Reputation score
Lots of fun and clever level design. Combat feels like Marth from melee. Super depressing story though

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It says I found a "Lost Chapter" but I don't actually see where to access it.
Gotta clear the game first before we can access the extra stages.

Lots of fun and clever level design. Combat feels like Marth from melee. Super depressing story though
Yeah, story is quite cruel. Really hit me in the feels for the main characters. ; ;

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Uncensored Patch:
Get this ->

Instructions:
Unpack:
1. Open up Asset Studio and click File > Extract File
2. Select `data.unity3d` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
3. Extract to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`. Move all data files inside data.unity3d folder into `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`.

Patch:
1. Download the attached file and extract it to `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`
2. Replace the globalgamemanagers.assets file.
3. Rename `data.unity3d` to `data.unity3d.bak` inside `/Game/HolyKnightRicca_Data`

Done.

Lastly, free copy for the first person to redeem .

More free copies for the first 3 people (1 Left!) to PM me who's rep is above 25.
All Gone! :D
Awesome guide. Thank you. It's sad that Ricca's "texture" down there is still sorta "pixely".

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not sure how to use asset studio
You have to make sure you download the .Exe file:
Following the link in dazedannon19's guide, fist click on the releases...
Step 1.JPG

Then Click on the Latest Version.
Step Two.JPG

You will download the a Zip File. Extract the file to it's own folder and Click on the .exe file. Run the program and follow dazedannon19's steps.
Let me know if you're still having issues!

blood mane

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You have to make sure you download the .Exe file:
Following the link in dazedannon19's guide, fist click on the releases...
View attachment 42301

Then Click on the Latest Version.
View attachment 42302

You will download the a Zip File. Extract the file to it's own folder and Click on the .exe file. Run the program and follow dazedannon19's steps.
Let me know if you're still having issues!
dang thanks a lot! i was sitting here for like 30 mins trying to figure out how to get/where to get the exe file

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Awesome guide. Thank you. It's sad that Ricca's "texture" down there is still sorta "pixely".
There's a texture for it somewhere. Someone could in theory grab it via asset studio, upscale it/remove the pixelation, then replace it themselves using uabea.

I'm too lazy and it doesn't bother me enough to do it lol.

Mandalor

Lurker
Reputation score
Did someone figured out how to get this skill sword on level 10 "Town of Undead" right after taking left path, avoiding gazers
I haven't finished game yet, is there more movement skills, that I missing? Right side of the tower has 3 chains, but no entrance, left side has entrance but it is too high up, standing on the box and double jumping doesn't cut it, and there is no place for thrown sword

EDIT: Ooops, apparently there is window on the right side, my bad. Also I checked skills and apparently multi throw from later level will make it much easier

Last edited:

Kernog

Reputation score
So, I played the first chapter so far (thanks for the uncensor patch, by the way).

This is really a step-up from most 3D games from the onset. It's crazy how putting some effort in cutscene direction and camera programming increases quality tremendously; I noticed that with other games too, like Asimofu's work-in-progress, and this is a very good thing. Gameplay is okay so far, although I obviously only skimmed the surface. It took me a moment to adjust to "A is for attack, X for jump" control scheme, considering that most games nowadays go for the other way around.

As for the content, I must admit that like some the other people above, I did not expect it to be that harsh, even after playing the demo. That scene at the end of chapter 1 was going on and on. To the point that even I, who is rather "okay" with that sort of thing, was starting to tell myself "Jesus, that's going too far."
Thinking about it again, I think that it might be because, unlike a game-over scene, this is something mandatory and part of the story. But still...

In any case, I'll definitely play more, if only because the scene with the slimes seemed to be a promise for things to come.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Shame its one of those games where you HAVE to lose to unlock scenes instead them getting unlocked on stage completion.
Especially coupled with limited lives and losing out on bonus crystals if you do throw the match to see the scene.

Or is it one of those where all scenes unlock on game completion?

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Shame its one of those games where you HAVE to lose to unlock scenes instead them getting unlocked on stage completion.
Especially coupled with limited lives and losing out on bonus crystals if you do throw the match to see the scene.
You can unlock scenes after finishing the stages by clicking on the '????' on the cleared stage's information.

PotatoG6

Reputation score
The H content is mostly amazing with great animation, a huge amount of content, and many unique scenarios but I feel like, it could be a lot more varied? I feel like there's too many tentacle scenes, the missionary position is used far too many times, and there's far too much orc/goblin scenes even though I don't mind them. I think the enemy designs are the game's biggest weakness because they're pretty bland. If you compare the enemies to say, Night of Revenge or Guilty Hell. It's not that as creative as it could be.

Also, although I find the animation to be generally great. There is a lot of H scenes that felt awkward with the animation not really doing the scene justice. Like for example, the dog scene or the tentacle scenes in general. It's really strange movement that just kills it for me.