What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [ もけけ方面軍 ] 人妻寝取りRPG The New World Order -新世界秩序- RJ102386 (Netori Type NTR RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

NTR RPG for those of us who prefer the Netori (Protagonist doing the lover stealing) side of things

Follow The Links Below

Eng DLsite
N/A

Jap DLsite

______
My Info
______

SAVE OFTEN!
I don't know if it's just me but this game tends to crash a lot, even on start up so make sure you make it a habit to save your game as much as possible

Size:
Compressed: Split into 2 rar parts (512MB + 462MB)
Decompressed: 1.02 GB

Download:
Part 1

Part 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The New World Order (Netori Type NTR RPG)

i don't favor netori that much because it doesn't give the emotional kick of ntr, i'd rather see vanilla than netori, the expection being Rance and other some well "thought" stealing plot (and rance isn't really stealing since women are all his XD)

playing the game at the moment: good so far.

NLegend

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is actually a really good hgame. Even though its in japanese you still get a pretty clear feeling of whats happening and where you need to go. Combt is fun, art looks nice. I wish someone would take it up to themselves to translate it, dont know any other game id recommend translating as much as this one:)

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where to go after repelling the night time attack on the underground city?

Also, will the slave auction become accessible again later on in the game? Because after the night attack it's being blocked by a guard who says its shut for now.

sgb3

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I recall finding this and trying it quite a while ago. After crashing three times in different areas I just gave it up. I see from the OP comments they never fixed it. I honestly wouldn't bother, not for a nearly 1GB download.

Reploid345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me where to go after repelling the night time attack on the underground city?

Also, will the slave auction become accessible again later on in the game? Because after the night attack it's being blocked by a guard who says its shut for now.
I can't remember where to go after repelling the attack, but I do remember that the slave auction house does not become available again. You gotta get to it early.

Also, it turns out the circle is making another RPG. It looks like it might even have some of the characters from their first RPG. I'm hoping they bring that blonde elf back. She didn't get enough attention the first game.

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

old game forget how to play... if

perleflamme

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello,
I've got this error screen, what can I do please?

Red_Swallow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't remember where to go after repelling the attack, but I do remember that the slave auction house does not become available again. You gotta get to it early.

Also, it turns out the circle is making another RPG. It looks like it might even have some of the characters from their first RPG. I'm hoping they bring that blonde elf back. She didn't get enough attention the first game.
Alright thank you. I haven't progressed any farther than that because of the slave auction I only participated in the first half and didn't do the second.

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not sure what Netori means. Is it a female protagonist getting raped?

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure what Netori means. Is it a female protagonist getting raped?
NTR = 寝取られ = if female has boy friend or husband, then u steal or rape her

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The main website for the creators had an update on New Year's Eve. From what i could G-translate, they are sorry for the lack off news about the sequel for this game, saying they have been very busy with life to put as much effort into it as they want. But they hope in the new year to get down and get this game out.

Also new pic that looks really good, really upped the quality of their art style.

green,ribbon,to/~springfield/top.html

Here's the website itself.

Last edited:

Dakeryas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

"if can use teleport stone, port to castle B1 boss room talk to man dress in blue robe".
"NE house woman --- if get 人喰いコウモリカード, choice マリにカードを譲る & 何も貰わない > next day hscene"

From your walkthrough Etigoya, I can't find the flag for those two events what am I missing?

Edit:Finally managed not sure how.

Last edited:

killzone184

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

can someone re up to mega? its not there anymore

OP
AceofWind

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone re up to mega? its not there anymore
Give me a minute, mega's url changes made a lot of links invalid.

Edit: There you go

Evident Disaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have an English translation path or anything?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section to be locked due t o a lack of gameplay information. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

mirulz

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
anybody have the 1.14 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.