What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ももしば杏子] イルツォーク・サーガ ~女戦士レンの冒険~ (RJ119355)

Re: RJ119355

Yeah, the third game(RJ119355) which is supposed to be the one we're looking for isn't the right one.
The other two are the right games for their code, so if you're looking for those two, I guess you got lucky?

So no one is yet to find a legit link?

It's only been a day or so, so you can't expect them to have links up everywhere

I know, but seeing as 2 different people found links, though neither was legit i had a minor hope :p

haha, the weapon kinda mismatch with the armor in my opinion, what do u guys think?
too bad there still no free legit dl available -_-

Last edited:

any animations in it? Im not interested in games without animated hentai anymore =P

from what I read it is just cg's but good ones.

I gotta say this game does look very good, nice art style and cg's

But am so sad that no links have arisen yet, I mean 1365 yen(around $13.50) isn't that bad, just you can't buy them all.

If it isnt on h4d, then it isn't anywhere legit. Once they steal some links, you know other places have good links too.

hmm, looks like a good game, got my eye out.

If it isnt on h4d, then it isn't anywhere legit. Once they steal some links, you know other places have good links too.

What is this h4d you speak of?

Give it 3 days after its release before a proper link comes

Enjoy

mega.co.nz/#!px8kQA5S!VkIJY3LbfDl7EVKxy3x4ykK4pKUtp2BHBifxQdeOnCY

oooo...thanks

If you up'ed this, again thank you
If you found it, or up'ed it after finding, may i ask where you found it?

Help anyone?

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    18.2 KB · Views: 0

oooo...thanks

If you up'ed this, again thank you
If you found it, or up'ed it after finding, may i ask where you found it?

I put it up myself.

Help anyone?

You're probably missing the rpg maker rtp. I believe this one is in vx ace, but all of them can be found here.

famitsu.com/freegame/rtp/index.html

Last edited:

So it seems that past level 5, the tarantulas can't damage you except with their poison, which can't deal the finishing blow apparantly. Is there any way to just auto-lose these fights?

Oh, and thanks for the game, before I start seeming ungrateful.

Yeah, there's a consumable you can buy from the item shops that will KO your character. I believe its the last item in the list.

Back