What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ ももしば杏子] イルツォーク・サーガ ~女戦士レンの冒険~ (RJ119355)

OP
D

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: RJ119355

There's a dungeon when you go past the desert. At one point of the dungeon theres doubledoors with 4 buttons in front. From left to right, you have to have buttons 2 and 4 down so that you can open the doors.

Was about to ask help for it in here but figured it out myself, so here you go.

DXM01

Reputation score

There's a dungeon when you go past the desert. At one point of the dungeon theres doubledoors with 4 buttons in front. From left to right, you have to have buttons 2 and 4 down so that you can open the doors.

Was about to ask help for it in here but figured it out myself, so here you go.
ok

Puttana

Reputation score

I am on level 20, passed all obstacles, but stuck at destroyed bridge in the mountains (after I had passed a barrier north to two houses covered by snow). What to do next?:confused:

fathippo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

in the cave on that lvl is a kinda hard to see entance to another ledge with some wood you can use

Puttana

Reputation score

in the cave on that lvl is a kinda hard to see entance to another ledge with some wood you can use
There are two caves on that level. One with two entrances. Which cave do you mean? Can you post screenshot with hard to see entrance, please?:confused:

Edit: found! Thanks!!

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

I have passed through falling snow balls and entered the store. How to find the key to central door?:confused:

fathippo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

im stuck there too
there seems to be some kind of portals but i can only get to 2 dead ends

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have passed through falling snow balls and entered the store. How to find the key to central door?:confused:
if u can go to 2 magic cricle, left one move in from different direction will go different place

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

How do you break the barrier in the snow area above two houses?

Priestwiz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game definitely gives a different meaning to "what doesn't kill you, only makes you stronger".

Anyway, I've killed 3 rogues in a house, 2 snakes in the mountains, a wooden guy in the snowy cave and 2 orcs in an underground place. Where do I go from here?

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

I'm also stuck at the barrier north of the elven village... I just lost to the devil & co. when they take the blue haired girl (forgot her name), talked to... Farrah?, gave me a clover, I think she also gave me a double dildo to fuck the devil, but I still can't pass. So I'm guessing I've to talk to someone else or look for something in a place I already visited since there is nowhere else (I think). Help? :D

Puttana

Reputation score

if u can go to 2 magic cricle, left one move in from different direction will go different place
From 2 magic cirles I can go only to 2 different locations with 1 magic circle each. They all are dead ends. What to do next?:confused:

Edit. Got it! While in 2 magic circle area you should twice enter to the right circle. Then go to the left circle. When it transports you to area where bonus box is in a different room enter magic circle again, you'll return back to the left circle, enter it again and you will be in a new area with two staircases.

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

I have won battle in the mountain laboratory basement, set free two girls who underwent cruel tests, got key for stopping water supply and some other items but still unable to open middle door to downstairs near laboratory entrance. What I have to do next? Where do I get the key? :confused:

Edit. Got it! I should interact with dark stela. It will dry up all water areas. Some ways open.

Attachments

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

I'm also stuck at the barrier north of the elven village... I just lost to the devil & co. when they take the blue haired girl (forgot her name), talked to... Farrah?, gave me a clover, I think she also gave me a double dildo to fuck the devil, but I still can't pass. So I'm guessing I've to talk to someone else or look for something in a place I already visited since there is nowhere else (I think). Help? :D
You probably should go to snow cave (third in the list of locations for teleport) and talk to goddess inside the glass. Then go to elven village, talk to Farrah (tall girl), only then proceed to the barrier.

jojo7action

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Go to ice cave, last level, to that girl trapped in crystal and interact with it.

Puttana

Reputation score

I have finished the game but could not beat the dragon.
Here is my final save. :)

Attachments

MajinLuffy

Reputation score

Thanks! That was it. I didn't get that from the translation :D

Btw, a question about gameplay, the translation wasn't really clear there either. What happens if I give birth to another monster I already have. Let's say, another slime. Does it resets to lvl 1? Get stronger version? Just aborts instead? :confused:

edit: Just aborts =P

Last edited:

Puttana

Reputation score

You have option both for birth and abort (pink heart in your skills means birth). Dunnow about second slime but birth of girl from futanari-boss is much more advantageous. She is human and grows one minute as one year and is soon more mighty than her mother! I recommend to have such child very helpful in the battle :D