What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ものつーる ] みなものしま / Minamo's Island (RJ247911)

Reputation score
After almost a year and a half, monotool has finally released a new game since monoquest:

Description of Gameplay:
This game is not a traditional RPG. The game itself is divided into four areas and each area (except the first) requires you to pay a certain amount to a gatekeeper in order to unlock the next area.
You basically go around and interact with people in order to trigger H-scenes. H-scenes can be triggered in numerous ways from just simply interacting with an NPC to failing a task/quest for money.
Bare in mind that this game is heavily focused on H-scenes so for those hoping for some sort of RPG experience, throw those hopes out the window.
**ALL H-SCENES IN THIS GAME ARE ANIMATED

Controls:
Arrow keys: Movement
Z/Enter: Action Key (Interact/Attack/Select/etc.)

Description of story:
A young woman on a mysterious island traverses through four areas and tries to get 3 keys in order to activate a mysterious statue. She is met with resistance when trying to complete her quests via numerous perverted people on the island.

Fetishes: Dot/Pixel, Animated, Internal Cumshot, Orgy Sex, Rape, Brunet Hair

Last edited:

Yukikaze

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Up on the cat site for anyone who's interested.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
id like to suggest adding the shota tag to this, there is a scene in the game where some kids come and fuck the main girl.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This thread has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay information. Copy-pasting DLSite information is not an acceptable substitute for an actual description. To preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

Last edited:

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Good Lord the amount of grinding you need...

Darkxluck

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Controls are pretty basic: Move around with arrow keys, hold Shift while doing so to run. Z for Yes/Interact and X for No/Exit.

This game is mostly mini-games to get money and then using that money to unlock a scene or more of the island you're at.
The mini-games generally involve a few things.
1 - A system of lives (or rather, clothes) until you lose and get a H-scene. A fair amount of them was basically "don't touch the opponent".
2 - Limited Time before losing.
3 - Not a lot of fun.

You can "complete" the game by going to the final location and doing all three required puzzles. This brings you to the gallery room.

I used the RPG Maker MV cheat plugin to do a few things to expedite this game: setting the variable which represented your to an absurd amount and no-collision.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
the beginning area's grindfest immediately turned me away from the game. I don't have that much time to spam fishing just to unlock some half-arsed peeping scene in the next area.

OP
U
Reputation score
the beginning area's grindfest immediately turned me away from the game. I don't have that much time to spam fishing just to unlock some half-arsed peeping scene in the next area.
do the mermaid doll quest, it takes like 30 seconds to get 1000 yen

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
This dude gets more and more disappointing with each game he releases. He hasn't even made any artistic improvements since his first release. Hell, this has less gameplay and scenes than his first game.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
do the mermaid doll quest, it takes like 30 seconds to get 1000 yen
If I could find the damn thing...

This dude gets more and more disappointing with each game he releases. He hasn't even made any artistic improvements since his first release. Hell, this has less gameplay and scenes than his first game.
I was shocked as well. The earlier title was very well animated/had a rare POV in a scene that I liked-- this one seems like it should have been his first or second title compared to that one.

OP
U
Reputation score
If I could find the damn thing...
u have to spam-interact with the pond near the guy who gives the quest because it's a percentage chance that u get the mermaid doll everytime u interact with it
Edit: yes, it's annoying that it's not intuitive

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved back.

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I actually -like- the art style.. it has a certain charm, and the animation is -very- well done in my opinion.
Where the game falls flat to me is the gameplay (a major step backwards from his last game, imo) and I don't find the MC appealing (personality-wise). To "play" the game as intended, you have to assume she's the dumbest bag of rocks on earth, and that's a huge turnoff for me.

edit: by that I mean, I don't mind the occasional ditz heroine as long as she's sufficiently strong-willed to make up for it. This one is just "Hm.. well literally every other situation on this island has led me to getting molested or raped, but this guy seems trustworthy!" repeat ad nauseam, followed by half-hearted, ineffective protests.

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I actually -like- the art style.. it has a certain charm, and the animation is -very- well done in my opinion.
Where the game falls flat to me is the gameplay (a major step backwards from his last game, imo) and I don't find the MC appealing (personality-wise). To "play" the game as intended, you have to assume she's the dumbest bag of rocks on earth, and that's a huge turnoff for me.

edit: by that I mean, I don't mind the occasional ditz heroine as long as she's sufficiently strong-willed to make up for it. This one is just "Hm.. well literally every other situation on this island has led me to getting molested or raped, but this guy seems trustworthy!" repeat ad nauseam, followed by half-hearted, ineffective protests.
I never said I didn't like his style or animations. It's just the fact that if you looked at all 3 of his games, you would have no idea which came first because they all look the exact same. There's been no artistic improvement at all. It's very disappointing. In fact, it feels like he's starting to get really lazy with them.
And yeah, the very small amount I translated made her seem a bit....lacking in mental faculties, to say it nicely.

jsmth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
u have to spam-interact with the pond near the guy who gives the quest because it's a percentage chance that u get the mermaid doll everytime u interact with it
Edit: yes, it's annoying that it's not intuitive
You can also talk to the NPC near the pond once you accepted the task and find it immediately in the pond

Alfredo Jones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I enjoyed it so far, but I do agree that it's not quite up to par with what the author has made in the past.

Side note, in the final area there is a cat that offers to help you if you bring him a certain fish (my translator says it's a "dangerous fish"). I've tried using the fishing spot in the first area for half and hour and I still haven't caught one. Is it perhaps somewhere else or is my luck just that crappy?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. It's in the pond that you fish up the guys mermaid doll from.

victoracho.box

Reputation score
Controls are pretty basic: Move around with arrow keys, hold Shift while doing so to run. Z for Yes/Interact and X for No/Exit.

This game is mostly mini-games to get money and then using that money to unlock a scene or more of the island you're at.
The mini-games generally involve a few things.
1 - A system of lives (or rather, clothes) until you lose and get a H-scene. A fair amount of them was basically "don't touch the opponent".
2 - Limited Time before losing.
3 - Not a lot of fun.

You can "complete" the game by going to the final location and doing all three required puzzles. This brings you to the gallery room.

I used the RPG Maker MV cheat plugin to do a few things to expedite this game: setting the variable which represented your to an absurd amount and no-collision.
can you give us the savegame with the 3 keys of the statue ?