What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

So is it ur job to billite me cause youve been on my case why not support new writers than bring me down

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

If I see a single post about biting and eating titties, I'm gonna shit pain on all of you

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Listen, I'll say this once. It's hard to support a writer who produces so little. Your character background is very short and plain. I'd say that any competent person could come up with something like that in five minutes or so. It's an indicator of how much thought and effort you're putting into this. And I must admit that I don't like what I'm seeing. But perhaps if you stopped complaining about people and actually, you know, used that brain of yours and fixed the problem, I would reconsider my opinion.

If I see a single post about biting and eating titties, I'm gonna shit pain on all of you
Damn you, Toxic, for tempting me.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Bashes Daddy and Grave with a trout*

I'm seriously, guys. Seriously. If I see another exchange between Daddy and someone else, it'd better be them either giving non critical advice, or the intent and/or action of sexual abuse.

No negative emotions. EVER! NOT IN MY WORLD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?

Flowers, sunshine, happiness, rape and tentacles. Are we clear children?

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Huh? And what about my blood, fire and metal?

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

OK i dont know if this counts as starting a fight but i want to say noteveryone has a huge background story ive seen a few my size and some smaller and i have seen preety big ones, and i say it matters what is written and if it gets the point across.

Last edited:

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright then. If not background, then how about you elaborate more about his appearance? Characteristic marks? Personality? Quirks, habits, faith, whatever? Another way to add depth to a character, and it might help you play your role better in the future if you plan this stuff beforehand. Might even give the GM some ideas on how to run your story.

MacdaddyG

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That is a very good point u bring up and yes i can do some editing to my profile put more thought into it

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

*Bashes Daddy and Grave with a trout*

I'm seriously, guys. Seriously. If I see another exchange between Daddy and someone else, it'd better be them either giving non critical advice, or the intent and/or action of sexual abuse.

No negative emotions. EVER! NOT IN MY WORLD! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!?

Flowers, sunshine, happiness, rape and tentacles. Are we clear children?
You're a sassy nanny and a carpet bagger!

On a more serious note:

Just ignore then Daddy before this gets worst.

EDIT: Also Daddy there's a spell checker that you can install in firefox to help spell words right if you so please.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Okay, I think I can sum up some of the thoughts.

Grammar and Spell Check - This is the one that probably offends more people than you realize. A lot of people on these forums, ESPECIALLY in the RP Sections, prefer to be able to read a post without having to try and decipher what's been said. When someone writes as you have it tends to distract someone from understanding what's been said. Basically just try to write properly to help everyone get what you're saying.

Background - Let me ask you some questions: When exactly did Ragrok and Zoltan meet? How did they meet? What was the accident? Why did the witch capture you and not Zoltan? Why did she hex Ragrok? As arrogant as Zoltan is (that's right, I read everyone's threads), why would he send Ragrok to search for another witch? How exactly do Ragrok's powers work? Do you understand what the fetish section means? Answer these and it will help you give your character a lot more substance. Except for that last part. The fetish section is Raptor Jesus asking what you would most like to see happen to your character.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You're too much of a nanny bagger for that.
Listen, you washed up willow, I won't be taking any riff-raff from a twinkle toe, cotton pickin' varmint what came out the rear end of a yello' liver'd yankee.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

When I used my translator it told me he's either offering to give me WMDs or he's saying that since childhood I was destined to eat turnups for the rest of my life.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Close, but you have it mixed up.

Your turnups told you WMD's would offer you to eat your destiny for the rest of your life.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

WTF IS A TURNUP?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Do not question our ways Toxic.

Do not question our ways.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Edit: It keeps doing this, posting twice.. now I have to put something funny in....

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wait I just noticed some characters that have long subscribed AFTER me, have now gotten their stories... And I've been waiting for 2 weeks. >_<

Think it's Shetania and Samela.. or something. But whatever. 2 characters none the less 0_E