What's new

[Monsters]Hallow Hallow

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score
This hentai actually has a story, Fancy that...

Anyways, this is about 2 priests who are sent to find out what is happening at a church that is rumored to have ghosts, serving as the entry to an island under the control of monsters. One of these priests is also possessed by a super powerful demon, and comes out when his cross is taken off of him. In the end, we've got hot mummy/werewolf/vampire sex and lots and lots of awesome. Enjoy!

DL links:
RS:

MU:

0 downloads? What, is this not good enough for you?:

P.S. More stuff coming soon, as I get around to uploading the stuff that I have.

Last edited:
OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [Monsters]Hallow Hallow

I feel so...so lonely, here on these topics, perhaps I should start a conversation with myself.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Don't worry, Luma. this looks real good. Dl'ing right now

EDIT: Where's Episode 2?

Last edited:
OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

EDIT: Where's Episode 2?
While unable to understand the moonspeak, you'll find that there's only 4 comics made by this author so far( his own web site). So, unfortunately, There is no Hallow Hallow episode 2 yet:

# 1st STAGE-CRURCH
# 2nd STAGE-CEMETERY
# 3rd STAGE-FOREST
# 4th STAGE-SHRINE
# 5th STAGE-GHOST TOWN
# 6th STAGE-CASTLE ・
# 7th STAGE-CASTLE ・
# 8th STAGE-CASTLE ・
# FINAL STAGE
# ハロ・ハロ EPISODE-2 予告篇

Which seems to mean that all the chapters that I've got, and the prelude to episode 2 that I also have. Thus, it hasn't been made yet :/. I assure you though, if he releases an episode 2 and I find out, I'll personally buy it and pay to have it translated. Hallow Hallow is one of the most awesome mangas I've ever read(Witchcraft's a great one too :p).

Last edited:

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

DAMN!

that sucks

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

I like this ^,^

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to be sharing Discipline(Both game and movies) as well as another hentai movie either tomorrow, or two days from now. Keep a look out! :)

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

I have always been a huge... HUGE fan of monster girls. As a result this has become my favorite doujin ever! Plus, this is the first time I have acutally enjoyed the story in one of these things. It was actually... well... as far these things go, the story fucking rocked (and there was a lot of... well... fucking...) Although, I do prefer the monster girls a bit more dominant, but still, I enjoyed it a ton!!! (please note the triple exclamation points)

It was awesome, if you have not read it by now... DO IT!!! You owe it to yourself.

OP
Lumarin

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

I have always been a huge... HUGE fan of monster girls. As a result this has become my favorite doujin ever! Plus, this is the first time I have acutally enjoyed the story in one of these things. It was actually... well... as far these things go, the story fucking rocked (and there was a lot of... well... fucking...) Although, I do prefer the monster girls a bit more dominant, but still, I enjoyed it a ton!!! (please note the triple exclamation points)

It was awesome, if you have not read it by now... DO IT!!! You owe it to yourself.
This. In entirety.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I really want the chap 2 xD

I mean, other than the H-scene, there's actually great story inside this manga :D

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm also waiting for the next part of the story... I actually reread it a few days ago. Anyone know when it is going to be available?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

hope soon XD

from all, the most I love is Bell Veil (the succubus/bat?), and the inu-like demon girl (the one in shrine gate) xD

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Frankly, I liked the head vampyre girl (I can't think of any of their names right now) thought I wish she was more of a dominate type. Still, their scene was rather fancy.

I would have said the werewolf scene (I liked it when the older priest was yelled at for making the whole "she goes into heat under the full moon" comment sound too cliche). But yeah... I would have preferred if she was fucked by the apprentice... but then again it might just be because I'm not a huge fan of futa.

Reputation score

Sorry for raising false hopes when anyone saw a new message thinking the second part was released and to see this instead. But that's the exact reason why I'm posting.

It's been almost four years since the last post and I'm wondering if the second story is abandoned, not made into english, or not being distributed? Because I actually liked the story and the second one looked interesting with the timeskip and introduction of Rose.

What I loved about the first part was the blending of humor along with the diversity of the H-Scenes. And of course, the female characters.

I do like the head vampire and the witch had some of the elven qualities I like, but I personally had to give this to the scientist and the mummy.

The scientist had this Girl Next Door/Nerdy quality I love in my female mad scientists. Besides being turned into a research guinea pig is my favorite category in Monster Girl Quest (hoping they have more of those in Part 3).

The mummy though was a parody of Rei from Evangelion who I don't like. I liked how her bandages were used to bind herself and others. At the end, when she said, "Could we get buried together?" was the last thing I need to love her.

Anyway, I just wanted to know if anyone knew what was going on with the second story because...I'd like to read it and I've been looking, too.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Holy crap that was pretty hot...sure would be awesome if there was a part 2...

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah balls, none of those links work.