More Than Ordinary (Unya)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: More Than Ordinary (Unya)

Reene started at Unya's waist, her eyes focusing on her thumbs, as she put pressure on Unya's abs, massaging her belly, until the very muscles Unya would have used to lift herself went soft, and relaxed. The sensation of fatigue was slowly vanishing, replaced by slight, delightful shivers brought forth from the soft hands massaging her. Every time Unya would moan, Reene reacted with a bit of a happy smile. Though she wasn't receiving any pleasure, Reene's own excitement seemed to stem from Unya's visible pleasure.

After Unya's abdomen was glistening with oil, Reene's eyes fluttered at the spot that was next, her blue eyes fixing on Unya's nipples, before gingerly sliding her palms up to cup over Unya's breasts. Her nipples became lodged between Reene's fingers, slightly bent, and tweaked from the massaging motions of Reene's hands. Smiling still, with a firm pink blush on her cheeks, Reene leaned down, leveling her face close to Unya's, while her blue eyes fixated themselves on the farm girl's face, and eyes. "I am trying my best to make you feel good... I'm sorry if I'm going too fast... My heart is nearly beating out of my chest..." she whispered to Unya, sounding as if she were out of breath. "This is my first time pleasuring someone... I hope I'll be able to... Help you reach... Complete satisfaction..."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

This was starting to feel like a dream. Unya closed her eyes as Reene worked her in all the right ways. She would have started bucking a bit when the nun reached her nipples, if she wasn't so relaxed. This was all so new, so strange, but it seemed like the right thing to do.

When Reene leaned down to whisper in her ear, Unya gulped audibly. However, by now, the girl was in no state to resist, both physically and mentally. All she had strength to do was make one request. She remembered something a strange girl had told her once when she was younger, something she'd repeated to her mother, who had proceeded to give her "the talk" afterwards. "You can make it... so that a man... will still think I'm pure... right...?" Unya really had to strain to talk without moaning now, leading to a small stutter in her voice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reene smiled the moment Unya began her request, seeming now overly zealous to please Unya. And right as she finished her barely made request, Reene leaned down even further, still cupping Unya's breasts, before meeting Unya's lips with her own, if not stealing her virginity, then perhaps her first kiss, as the strange nun seemed to become lost in passion.

Reene pulled back slightly after the shy, yet suggestive kiss, still smiling at Unya with true obsession, while a little strand of her own drool ran down her chin, which she payed little attention to in favor of staring at Unya's face, "Anything that pleases you..." she replied devoutly, before giving a tug on Unya's lower garments, her excitement wanting to see them off of Unya's body, so that she could touch the rest of the virgin girl's body. "I want to caress the rest of your body..." she told Unya, as if pleading with her. Her hand only gave a few tugs, before she suddenly seemed worried, "I want to pleasure you in any way possible... But I'm afraid I might displease you if you do not want me to touch you there..."

Reene licked her lips, her slight smiling stretching a little, "I can use something to really make you enjoy it, if you are uncomfortable."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Unya's mouth hung wide open after the kiss. She'd never experienced anything like it. After a few seconds she could feel... something happening down below. It felt wrong, but right at the same time. She could only shutter with pleasure as Reene removed the rest of her clothing.

At the nun's statements, Unya could only stare back at the crazed woman. Eventually she managed to get something out. "What... What is it...?" Unya knew there's a good chance no matter if she liked this object or not, Reene would use it now that she got out. On level, her mind was screaming no, but on most levels she just didn't care anymore.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reene, eager to answer Unya's curiosity, reached for another lotion salve, dabbing her fingers inside of a separate container, smothering them with a pink goo. And with this in hand, Unya would be able to barely make out the substance itself, seeping into Reene's skin, seeming to absorb itself into her. And as the fluid got in her body, Reene's hand reaching forward quickly to slide it along Unya's neck, she'd feel, along her leg, a damp sensation coming from the spot where Reene's crotch resided.

The reason for Reene's sudden change in bodily fluids became apparent to Unya, as the pink salve seeped into her skin as well. Soon coursing through her whole body in a matter of moments, the salve made Unya feel like she was burning up with heat. Her lower parts felt as if they were vibrating with longing to be touched, while her nipples went nearly completely stiff, causing a pleasurable sensation of their own.

Hovering over her, Reene's small dose of the salve caused her to lose a bit of her patience. Her sweating became nearly as bad as Unya's, soaking her dress almost entirely. Reaching up, Reene pulled at a single button, before the whole upper part of her black dress fell from her body. Large breasts bouncing slightly with freedom, and all but the lower parts of her pelvis greeted by the open air, revealing that she wore absolutely nothing under her dress, further pointing out her perverse attitude.

Releasing a relieved sigh once her flesh was bare, Reene motioned down towards Unya, leaning her body as her hands clasped with the other woman's, just being near Unya in her state of desire darkening Reene's cheeks. "Please tell me you want it..." she implored Unya, "You can blame me afterwords, if you wish... I simply cannot wait to hear your voice at it's climax..."

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

With the fire now burning in her, Unya no longer cared about the circumstances regarding this bout of pleasure, though she was still mildly concerned about how gentle Reene would be. She started bucking, almost without thinking. "Yes... Yes... Let me feel.... these new feelings..." The young woman could not contain herself, in more ways then one. As her breath quickened, interfering with her speech, she began leaking her love juices all over the bed.

Unya wanted to help Reene now, too. However, she was still weak from the first lotion. She could only whimper-moan as her arms refused to move up and caress the nun above her. "Can we... can we kiss?" Unya asked shyly, hoping that there was something she could do to help with the love making.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tossing her black, religious clothes aside, Reene leans down to the whimpering Unya with a smile grin. Clutching her hands, twining her fingers between Unya's, she lifts her hands over the farm girl's head, and positions herself between the legs of the girl underneath her, causing Unya's legs to hook over Reene's thighs.

Caught in a lewd position, Unya would find her lips met by Reene's. The nun's pink lips cupping over her own, while her crotch pressed against Unya's stiff clitoris. Gently, while kissing the girl underneath her, moaning against her lips, she made slight movements with her body, sliding her skin up and down Unya's slit, teasing her pussy.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The movements caused Unya to tighten up a bit with excitement. Her body didn't know how to react to this at all. She moaned into Reene's lips as her eyes fluttered. More and more spurted out of her as the nun lay ontop. They way her hand were being controlled felt wierd, but good. It caused her breasts to stick out even farther, pressing into the woman ontop of her. Unya's entire body shivered with pleasure.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The delightful sounds of their lips kissing together filling their ears, along with their combined moans, Reene continued the lustful smooching, before leaning back a little, grinning down at Unya, "Your nipples are so hard," she moaned happily. Moving her lips down to her neck, Reene placed a few more kisses on the virgin's flesh, before moving down to Unya's breasts, which were stabbing into Reene's juicy chest, and placing her lips over her nipple. Her tongue flicked at the stiff point in her mouth, while her lips created an air tight seal, pulling, and stretching Unya's round bosom.

Releasing Unya's skin from her mouth, allowing it to bounce itself back into place, Reene licked her lips from the taste she'd gotten, "You're body keeps aching for more lewd treatment... You are so perverted, Unya..." Reene whispered enticingly. Taking Unya's hands, Reene placed them on both of the cheeks of her ass, to allow Unya to feel the roundness of Reene's ass, "Shall I use my tongue between your legs?"

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The kiss was wonderful. Unya had never tasted anything like it, never even dreamed something could taste like it! She squeeked as Reene moved lower down her body. This feeling was even better then a kiss! Unya no longer cared about anything but feeling these pleasureable sensations, other people's thoughts and virginity be damned! She gladly allowed her hands to be moved to Reene's ass, they felt amazing. The little bit of dirty talk she was getting was a real turn on, Unya blushed as Reene smirked over her. She simply could not resist the next offer, stammering in pleasure as she responded. "Ye...Yes... Go... go for it!" A wicked thought crossed her mind. "Reene... let me... help you..." Unya was unsure how to proceed, but stuck out her tounge a bit and flicked it, hoping the nun would get the idea.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reene squealed with delight at how far Unya sank into her desires, the nun's whole body seeming to tense, while her eyes focused on Unya's tongue as if she were hypnotized by the organ's movements. "You are a virgin, and yet you want to do such indecent things... You are incredible." she complimented her joyously, already in working movements to adjust herself into a new position, taking Unya's wrists in her hands as she swings about, gracefully positioning her ass over Unya's face, prepared to smother her with her luscious, round cheeks and pink pussy. "I'm sorry if my pussy tastes a little weird... I would be much obliged if you licked me clean..."

Next thing, Unya's face was gently obscured by the curves of Reene's ass. The love juices that leaked from her pussy were already dripping to Unya's lips even before she was 'kissed' by the lips of Reene's lower nethers. And as Unya's hands were replaced over Reene's ass, the farm girl would notice the nun was telling the truth in that she couldn't wait to lick Unya into blissful pleasure, when her legs were suddenly parted by Reene's eager hands clasping her thighs, before she'd feel Reene's tongue grace along the tip of her moistened chastity, sliding from side to side, teasing, and at the same time, cleaning Unya of her filthy sex juices, only to make her feel even more filthy as her crotch became soaked with Reene's saliva.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Unya blushed deeply as Reene positioned herself for their mutual pleasure. She shyly licked the nun's love juices as they dripped on to her face and into her mouth, rubbing the woman's ass cheeks slightly, for it was all the strength Unya could muster. This new taste was practically enchanting.

When Reene began pleasuring Unya, the girl let out a small gasp, interrupting her licking slightly, perhaps sending her tounge deep once. Unya hoped this didn't startle the nun, and quickly resumed her previous pace as best she could, doing her best to keep her own pleasure from interfering again, though the rest of her body was shivering from the sensations. Her juices flooded out twice as fast as they had been from the combination of stimulation and attempt at self control.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reene moaned when Unya showed little hesitation over teasing her pussy. Her lips enclosed over Unya's clit, her tongue flicking at the small nub while her mouth created an airtight seal, pulling at her sensitive flesh, allowing all of the love juice leaking out of her unviolated hole to trail down between the crack of her ass, and soak the bedsheets beneath her.

As Unya would slowly begin to find familiarity with Reene's pussy with her tongue, just beyond the mounds of Reene's ass that were smothering her, Unya would catch a glimpse of what looked like some kind of black tail, with a heart shaped tip at the end of it's length. It wagged through the air, in unison with the way Reene grinded her hips, rubbing her wet pussy over the farm girl's face.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

At first Unya paid no attention to the tail, it was like it didn't even register through the pleasure. As time went on, however, it became harder to ignore. Her eyes slowly grew as she took in the sight. She wanted to ask Reene what was going on, but she didn't know how to stop their love making, or if she really wanted to, or even should. Plus she was still rather drained from the lotions. The best she could do was slowly slide one hand up and touch the tail, hopefully Reene would notice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reene seemed to pay no mind to the slowly progressing hand, happily moaning, and worming her tongue around a new sexual nerve each time it made a pass in and around Unya's yet unviolated cunt, attempting to please her in every place possible. And when Unya's fingers reached the base of her black tail, Reene's mouth popped off of Unya's pussy to moan lewdly, while her tail instinctively curled around Unya's hand, embracing it like a snake. And like an animal, Reene's ass seemed to offer itself even more, just by touching her tail.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Unya took this chance to pop her mouth away from Reene and ask the single question, "What's this?" Her voice was filled with innocence, she did not want to startle or provoke Reene much, and infact had little idea to what the tale could mean for her. She did, however, keep stroking the area as she talked.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Reene moaned as Unya massaged her tail. The entire long, black length of it squirmed over her arm in motions similar to a snake. The silky smooth, jet-black flesh smoothing along Unya's skin to match the rhythm of her strokes. "My... My tail...!" Reene gasped with embarrassment. She leaned over with content, presenting her mature butt with even greater enthusiasm, while her chest rested on Unya's lower body, and her face settled back onto the farm girl's chastity.

Her blond hair went in waves, down from her shoulders, as she concentrated what focus she still had on using her mouth to suck, and pull on Unya's sexual nerves. It was the most she could do, while the hand on her tail softly caressed the black length of it. It may not be a sexual organ, but her tail, Reene knew, was the most sensitive part of her body. If there were any best place for her to ask for a relaxing massage, her devilish appendage would be the spot.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

The pleasure overwhelmed Unya, she could tell something big was about to happen. She was disapointed at the lack of a verbal repsonse to stroking the tail, though in her inexperience she could understand why Reene might be a little too busy to answer, not understanding the full implications of the tail. Besides, the burst of enthusaism from the nun meant that Unya was more then busy herself, moaning into the girl's pussy as she licked, speeding her strokes of the tail as well, seeing as it clearly felt good for her partner.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Unya would feel Reene's movements distracted by her own, as the nun's tongue only just barely made the occasional lick, before her lower depths would tremble from the vibration of her passionate moan. The liquids flooding from Reene's pussy became gradually more proliferous, bringing Unya to a point where she'd either have to spit the added fluids out of her mouth, or take a step further into mental perversion, and swallow fluids that came from another woman.

She would have to decide quickly, as Reene's moans grew louder, becoming faster than usual. That climax Unya had been expecting was fast approaching, Reene was grinding her ass into Unya's face, and she seemed to be tensing up from emotional pressure. She lifted her mouth from Unya's pussy, trading her tongue with her finger, using that to slide between her pink lips, coursing over her sexual nerves in a circular motion, trying to focus on that, instead of the loving tongue under her voluptuous ass. But, that itself wouldn't last her long. Reene soon gave a passionate cry of ecstasy, lifting her ass from Unya's face as a spray of cum drenched the farmgirl's attractive features.

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Unya was too weak from the pleasure and Reene's working of her body. She swallowed the jucies flooding into her mouth. She wanted to ask Reene what to do, but there was no time. Besides, licking the nun made her feel good in another way entirely, like she was doing something good. She took Reene's explosion full on, giving her a second to recover, before finally taking the chance to ask the nun about her tail, though it was hard to talk, having not yet orgasmed herself. "Ree...Reene. Why... Why do you have... a tail...?" Unya bucked slightly upward every few seconds, indicating that she was ready for Reene to finish her, as well as hoping it would lessen any sense of being offended the nun might feel from this sensitive question.