Reputation score
Re: Sakura Samurai (Act)

Man that looks gorgeous, thanks for informing us Kyrieru

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Holy shit people
Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe Kyrieru should put where he said that he is not the maker of the game right in the middle of his post in bold or something. People might somehow skip it over and assume it was you since we all know that you produce games that are platformers and you are the thread starter.

krisslanza

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't make this -__-

Also, as I said in the OP, there do appear to be H-animations.
Kyrieru you're just every good H-game maker at once now, it seems.
The second video looks like it'll have sprite rape, at least.

It DOES look very nice though. A very good find indeed.

gonefishin9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

Wow, Kyrieru. I didn't know you had a Japanese blog.

How long have you kept this a secret from us?

comradered

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Wow, Kyrieru. I didn't know you had a Japanese blog.

How long have you kept this a secret from us?
As long as his demos take to get released.

HAHA, GET IT? HIS DEMOS? TAKE SO LONG? HAHAH...

But seriously Kyrieru. Where's the ahegao?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Alright guys, stay on topic to the thread please. Go on the blog and find all the nice videos. Nice cg examples and more kick ass gifs on page 3-4, I've only seen a couple gameplay vids though. Already love that dev for posting an image or gif or video every time he makes a blog post. Going through every page of his blog is well worth it for that reason.

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I didn't make this -__-

Also, as I said in the OP, there do appear to be H-animations.
Give it up buddy. People just have expectations of you, warranted or not. So seeing you in a threat with Sprite gameplay is going to lead to this.

Thanks though for helping to point out this game. It really looks great and seems to have some solid gameplay. Besides, this game won't have your awesome music in it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Give it up buddy. People just have expectations of you, warranted or not. So seeing you in a threat with Sprite gameplay is going to lead to this.

Thanks though for helping to point out this game. It really looks great and seems to have some solid gameplay. Besides, this game won't have your awesome music in it.
He threatened someone!?

Joking aside, maybe you need to edit the title and put [NO, I'M NOT THE MAKER OF THIS GAME] just so people won't think it's yours. :p

Browsing his blog, I love his art (CG art, probably?). And I hope there'll be sprite rape... :D

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He threatened someone!?

Joking aside, maybe you need to edit the title and put [NO, I'M NOT THE MAKER OF THIS GAME] just so people won't think it's yours. :p

Browsing his blog, I love his art (CG art, probably?). And I hope there'll be sprite rape... :D
Some of the youtube videos shows there will be sprite rape already.
Although I fear for how varied the h animations will be when besides that single slime thing every other enemy seems to be brute dudes.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Some of the youtube videos shows there will be sprite rape already.
Although I fear for how varied the h animations will be when besides that single slime thing every other enemy seems to be brute dudes.
It is? Mind giving me the link? o_o

Probably just early stage... maybe 1 stage consist of only slime and brute dudes?

romerskie86

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I love the previous game 'Kurovadis'.
but I might like this one also, it looks nice.
Even without H-animation, it might cool to play.
Though I like H-sprite so much.

Hope for another updates for this. I'll be waiting. :D
Holy SHIT!
I thought his one of his art.
Well... as what I said I love the H-SPRITE SO MUCH:D

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Finally something to look forward to again

Here are the two sprite-sex previews scattered through the blog, for the lazy people:

also theres some in this video
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7ao0E2CJpQI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Finally something to look forward to again

Here are the two sprite-sex previews scattered through the blog, for the lazy people:
I.
Want.
This.
Game.
Badly.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is how you 2d sidescroller. I've watched the vids about 10 times each. Love seeing the fluid movements and transitions and different attacks. It seems very skill oriented to master, I hope the controls are as good as they seem. Please let it be finished one day D: It's one of those games I'm going to have to try to forget about until it's complete or I'll be sad lol.

So far I'm kind of "meh" on the h scenes, the struggle animation in them is great, but nothing too impressive sexy wise in my opinion. Probably don't mind it if you like vore but I'm not for that. I'd rather a little more hardcore and direct sexing. The doggy style might be okay, it's a bit small to tell the details and sound is what really makes the scenes for me. Guess I'll find out how those are one day.

The "Ghost Face" sex image that will probably be an H animation looks awesome, so that gives me hope. Holding her legs off the ground like that, lovely.

Last edited:

Wessex

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Wessex: Gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're being sarcastic -__-

Also, you can tell I didn't make this game because I said it looked good. The best I ever say about my games is if I'm "satisfied with it".
Sry... I guess I only looked and dint see. My bad.

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Holy crap this game looks awesome. It may very well be the best of its kind but I guess I can't really say that til its actually out. Nightmare Sphere had a lot of potential too (even though its H-content was lacking) but it seems that was dropped.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Oh wow. This looks good. Like, really fucking good.

Exceptionally good sprites, apparently smooth gameplay, and a lot of apparently intuitive movement. Great colors, too. Even if the h-content sucks (and I have no reason to believe that it will), game looks damn stylish. I like it.

Here is a link to the blog post with the video demonstrating gameplay (and a brief portion of a single h-animation):

I'd embed the Youtube video but I want his blog to get views; please don't embed the video.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This looks actually pretty damn interesting. Like Lab Still Alive just with Game Over CGI's. (^_^)=b

DrJackel666

Demon Girl
Reputation score

there's a lot of good material on the blog i love the character pic and the happy new year one for 2014..I pray the designer finishes this.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope he at least released a demo with the drowning monster above... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.