What's new

ACT [ MOSABOX ] [ モサボックス ] Samurai Sacrament / サムライ・さくらメント RE155385 RJ155385

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incognito

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Samurai Sacrament (Act)

Well gonna have to buy it quality is too good.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

New Blogpost

A small teaser of the CGs

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Possibly more interesting than the CG preview is the following sentence (in small near the end of ):

もさぼる said:
さてα版ですが細かいバグに目をつぶれば一応通しで動かせる状態にはなってるので近いうちにひっそり公開予定です。
Which I'm translating (roughly) that the author is fixing a few small bugs and then plans to release an alpha demo. Might be wrong (I'm not that good a translator), but pretty certain.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Possibly more interesting than the CG preview is the following sentence (in small near the end of ):

Which I'm translating (roughly) that the author is fixing a few small bugs and then plans to release an alpha demo. Might be wrong (I'm not that good a translator), but pretty certain.
Now that. That is indeed interesting. I kind of forgot about this game. Glad you guys reminded me!

JAB

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Based on what I am seeing about this game, I really want it. I just hope it gets an English release. If it does, I will definitely buy it.

Valgo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its a different character, no worries about inconsistency
I considered this option but the faces look veeery similiar. I'd rather have some inconsistencys or design changes than too many similiar looking characters. ;)

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Demo is out...not terrible fund of the gameplay

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know how you couldn't like that, it's pretty damn awesome in my opinion. Really fun, it plays just how I imagined it. Maybe because I try not to get too hyped or have too many expectations. The counter attack is really fun. I don't want to play the demo too long though, gunna try to wait for the full game now.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fantastic demo. One of the best unfinished projects I've looked at. There are only a few enemies in the demo and one boss, but they all have very smooth and hot sprite sex animations that occur when you are knocked down or have HP drop to zero. There's also GoR and CGs. The controls are excellent and precise. There's plenty of room for skillful use of special moves and the really nifty attack double jump (just attack after you jump). The boss was challenging but fair with a save point right before, and even if you lose you're treated to the best animation in the whole demo.

Demo rating: 5/5

redx

Reputation score

hard game check
hard platforming check
great animations check
gonna wait for a save >.> sheesh

dienow

Reputation score

I'm not terribly fond of the jumping, dashing, and gravity mechanics. You jump a very short distance, wall jumping is not that useful at all, and you cannot Samus continual wall jump. Dashing is almost intolerably difficult to start up, and it's easy to accidentally cancel out of a dash by pushing in the direction you want to dash (wot). Gravity is instantaneous, and you WILL fall fast.

I like the animations, but with only three enemies and a boss, I hope it has more to sell itself as an eroge. The mechanics so far are somewhat lacking, especially since your only charge attack takes forever to reload from enemies who don't respawn. Enemies range from "easy" to "how can you stab me while I'm stabbing you?"

That boss is just crazy. None of the controls respond very well, so he just plows right through you. You can't jump over him, and blocking him doesn't accomplish much. Meh.

You can kill him by spamming your special attack at him for 20 damage, then jump slashing him from across the room, then getting the hell out of there. If you're supposed to be able to parry/attack in this game, the timing is shit and it isn't fun. Controls are about as responsive as wading through the Ganges River.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Fantastic demo, short and sweet, can't wait for the full release, whenever that will be... I won't get my hopes up so soon

Raaage

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Played the demo... got all the items available but not really sure what they all do... 1 item is surely the skill shot and the other to increase your maximum bar... the last item maybe to unlock the up charge skill which seems to only add more attacks in your attack string... either way none that are really needed to clear this demo.

Also for the boss area if you hit the wall on the left you can break 2 segments to get an item that gives you full charges...

As for the boss itself... the strategy is simply just jump slash towards him and land near him... attack 2 times then back away and repeat. You will always get hit first by his superior range when you try to close in by dashing. Whiffing near him nets you a counter slash so you must not attack unless you're sure it will hit him.

1 game over CG(slime) and 1 CG when you beat the boss. 4 animations. Great demo except for the lack of character voice... seriously need character voice for it to become good fap material kekeke

textbook703

Reputation score

Dashing is almost intolerably difficult to start up
Hold C. Dashing isn't hard to start up at all. If you are willing to put in that extra mile by at least trying out some other keys.

It literally takes one second to press every letter on your keyboard. Ten if you do it one at a time, to find which ones do things.

None of the controls respond very well, so he just plows right through you.
The controls respond literally flawlessly, literally 100% of the time. Unless your computer is struggling to run the game, there is no reason you should run into any problems cranking out 400 APM in this game.

You can't jump over him
You can -- you can 'walljump' off of enemies. Just jump at him (ideally from afar, and while dashing) and press jump again.

If you're supposed to be able to parry/attack in this game, the timing is shit and it isn't fun.
You are. It's downs + C.

I mean down.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Decent demo...pretty promising game. I can tell those turrets are going to be a real pain in my ass.

textbook703

Reputation score

Decent demo...pretty promising game. I can tell those turrets are going to be a real pain in my ass.
Yeah, the turrets are super fucking annoying. I really don't think that successful blocks should knock you backwards. There's not a lot you can do when you're on a platform with a turret above you. I mean, there sorta is, but most people aren't going to wanna practice and get good at platformers just to run through an h-game.

Art is just about unparalleled, though a lot of that has to do with the sprites being large enough to express more complex color schemes and more creative animations (one really cool one was the pink/purple aura that crackles off of the boss once he manifests in the room).

Sex animations are way too short. Every enemy is an actual two-pump chump. I also think the noises need to be louder; I can barely tell when they cum. Also, no reason to make a beeping sound when I'm spamming a key to stand up after being knocked down.

I also kinda wish block was just a key and not a direction combo'd with a key. Even as an extremely experienced gamer, it's pretty awkward to have to press down + C while jumping.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The demo end after the first boss right?

qwerpoiu80

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok this boss is impossible...

Also how do you use the charge attack? I don't recall ever having been told the key combination in either the game or the readme...

Status
Not open for further replies.