What's new

ACT [MOSABOX] ソード・オブ・ガーリッシュナイト / Sword of Girlish Knight (RJ324587)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
There's already a link on nyaa, its an anonymous upload though so download at own risk.

Edit: yup, as expected its extremely short. All the enemies are just variations of fantasy humanoids. Animations and art are very nice. Gameplay is samey and kinda annoying. There's enemies that are straight up missing animations and the game will just skip the game over part if you die to them, frankly pretty frustrating. Unless the gallery expands somehow you'll have already seen everything by mission 3 (of supposedly 5)

Last edited:

laarix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's already a link on nyaa, its an anonymous upload though so download at own risk.
Can't find said link, no part of the thread title gives a result apart from "Mosabox" that gives links to Samurai Sacrament. Have they instantly taken down the link?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Can't find said link, no part of the thread title gives a result apart from "Mosabox" that gives links to Samurai Sacrament. Have they instantly taken down the link?
huh, seems so. I searched for the RJ number and found it that way but now its gone.

Do they do this on request of the developer or was the file contamined then? My malwarebytes gave me no alert but I guess that's not very reliable anymore

Arakokra

Reputation score
Do they do this on request of the developer or was the file contamined then? My malwarebytes gave me no alert but I guess that's not very reliable anymore
I'd found it earlier, antivirus didn't find anything either. No idea why they'd take it down. Game itself was definitely nothing to write home about so no big loss tbh.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

dazedanon19

Reputation score
Well finished up and yeah pretty disappointed with this one. H-Scenes kinda suck and seem like an after thought, gameplay wasn't really that fun and... that's about it. The art is nice and all but nothing is really done with it. Big step down from the author's previous work IMO.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Well maybe cause this is still episode 1 so maybe a few updates will have it's quality back like their previous game.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Finished the game on Hard Mode and found all the Artifacts. One of them gives you infinite Air Burst. It's kinda neat if you go for a full INT build since it hits HIGH, MID, and LOW at the same time and also hits past shields since its magic. But against mobs, its still useless since it can only hit one enemy at a time and its range is really short.

What I don't get is why Mosabox turned magic into items. The benefit of using any magic scroll is so minimal it's better to just swing your sword. The damaging items themselves are better than the magic scrolls because they're re-purchaseable at a lower price. It's kind of like what Egoraptor said about using the whip in Super Castlevania 4. Magic is a fun option but it is redundant and less effective than your basic attack.

The charged slash attack is very bad in Hard Mode. There is hardly the chance to use it since you get pelted by everything close and far. Sometimes it even gets blocked. Building VIT to reduce the cooldown makes it slightly more usable. Kinda wish the SP system was linked to using learnable magic spells instead. Hopefully Episode 2 makes magic more accessible or fun.

I'd love to share my full save like I did with Samurai Sacrament but idk where to find it.

Last edited:

normen1993

Reputation score
Finished the game on Hard Mode and found all the Artifacts. One of them gives you infinite Air Burst. It's kinda neat if you go for a full INT build since it hits HIGH, MID, and LOW at the same time and also hits past shields since its magic. But against mobs, its still useless since it can only hit one enemy at a time and its range is really short.

What I don't get is why Mosabox turned magic into items. The benefit of using any magic scroll is so minimal it's better to just swing your sword. The damaging items themselves are better than the magic scrolls because they're re-purchaseable at a lower price. It's kind of like what Egoraptor said about using the whip in Super Castlevania 4. Magic is a fun option but it is redundant and less effective than your basic attack.

The charged slash attack is very bad in Hard Mode. There is hardly the chance to use it since you get pelted by everything close and far. Sometimes it even gets blocked. Building VIT to reduce the cooldown makes it slightly more usable. Kinda wish the SP system was linked to using learnable magic spells instead. Hopefully Episode 2 makes magic more accessible or fun.

I'd love to share my full save like I did with Samurai Sacrament but idk where to find it.
can you share your full save pls??
thx

its in C>Users>Appdata>Roaming>Mosabox>Sword of Girlish

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How many scene are there and what is the Ryona scene (if there's any)?

Serveris

Lurker
Reputation score
How many scene are there and what is the Ryona scene (if there's any)?
Currently 9 scenes, 3 for each type of enemy primarily encountered
Ie, 3 of a goblin nest, 3 of an orc camp, 3 in a village of the reptile creatures.

The ryona content consists of the heroine being dragged back by the monsters that defeat her for endless breeding.

zendreon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can you share your full save pls??
thx

its in C>Users>Appdata>Roaming>Mosabox>Sword of Girlish
Here you go. To anyone who wants to use the file, just unzip it and slap it in the location Normen1993 mentioned. My save is in Save Slot 3.

I think all I am missing is the tower shield but I do not know if that is available in Hard Mode.

Attachments

normen1993

Reputation score
Here you go. To anyone who wants to use the file, just unzip it and slap it in the location Normen1993 mentioned. My save is in Save Slot 3.

I think all I am missing is the tower shield but I do not know if that is available in Hard Mode.
thx bro

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dev blog on ci-en just dropped a minor update.

Some bug fixes and difficulty adjustments.
- reduced damage received in easy and normal
- halved the speed penalty to sword attacks from heavier shields

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The bigest problem of the game is that you need to grind character lv to boost the stats. Else you end up hitting enemies for 1 dmg at the 2nd mission and getting OS at the 3rd mission :/

Not enough game content to be worth the grind.

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Developer tried something new (for them) and got it extremely wrong, then?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, first levels the flying and crawling mob aren't so many so you can kill them easily, but the monster of mob quickly increase with the stage lv.

Extra level are more skill training with the big boss in them - you need to learn to use your attack and read the enemies pattern.

But higher stage lv mean lot of enemies, so you need to raise your stats and gear to be able to kill them and survive (so a bit of grind) and they really really overwhelm you with number. When you but 5 bats in the air, 4 rodent on the ground and 2 swordmaster humanoid backed by an archer and 1 sorcerer on the screen... you just can't avoid all the attack unless you spam consumable and since ground / air mob are rather infinite in spawn, you're dead if you don't progress fast enough -_-

If you check the number of scene, and their content... Game feel to hard to play (ok - I assume my lack of skill in this kind of game here), and don't offer enough H content.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Developer tried something new (for them) and got it extremely wrong, then?
its mostly the lack of content imo. By the time you get to the second level you've already seen everything so why even bother beating it?

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
its mostly the lack of content imo. By the time you get to the second level you've already seen everything so why even bother beating it?
Maybe when the new version comes out, the save data will unlock all the new scenes?

There are quite a few monsters without H scenes. For example... every boss monster from the first level onwards. :confused:

Just finished hard mode on v1.01. I think those difficulty tweaks are helping.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
not as good as samurai sacrament. Not much sex, and what is there is pretty vanilla. game itself isn't great. 6/10.