Mother of a monster (Kalicia)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mother of a monster (Kalicia)

Barbara nodded, "I'm glad you're enjoying your meal. The chef, in the back, is always pleased to know her food is appreciated." she told Kalicia, "You should be able to find Beatrice near the center of the village, in the large hut made of wood and straw. She's almost always in there, so you shouldn't have trouble finding her."

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*nodding her head appreciatively for the info from barbara Kalicia went about finishing off her meal and gave a pleased murr when sehe was done leaning back from the table some. she sighed happily at having a full meal in her tummy and then sighed a bit before geting up* "alrighty that was great but lemme go find this head honcho. see ya again later miss barbara" *with that she was heading off for the center of the village and the big hut looking for Beatrice*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After a time, searching through the town, Kalicia found what Barbara described as Beatrice's hut. Upon going inside, she saw a centaur, laying down over a patch of straw with a silk blanket over it, musing over some kind of map, with what seemed to be using nuts and other wildlife objects as markers. Without looking up, Beatrice greeted Kalicia, "Greetings, human, do you need something?" she asked.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*frowned faintly and huffed slightly before speaking up and just getting to the point* "The name is Kalicia..i was coming here to look for a new life to start away from my past...I'm here now and figure might as well start looking for a niche to fill as soon as possible. got any jobs or in general work i can help with?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Beatrice nodded, "I've already organized an orientation to help with the human newcomers such as yourself." she told Kalicia, "Just be warned, human, some of the women here tend to get a little frisky. Don't look anyone in the eye, and just mind your business when walking through the town. You may stay at the Inn until tomorrow, in the mean time, get some rest. I'm sure your ordeal has left you quite tired." she told Kalicia, before returning to her map.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"yeah i'm tired and ready for rest...and the inn will be home for now..but do me a favor..stop being rude I have a name and its not human." She turned and walked back out heading toward the Inn

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Walking out, and back to the Inn, Kalicia was greeted by Barbara once again, when the woman laughed, "Back for some more grilled fish, sugar?" she asked jokingly.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"ehh my belly can fit only so much in one day thanks though. guess i gotta wait till they assign everyone something to do...so i guess its me needing a room. unless ya got something i can do to keep busy for tonight. I guess you can call me ancy"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Barbara was about to answer, before she turned to look at something behind Kalicia, and before the cat-girl had a chance to look and see for herself what was stalking up behind her, whoever it was bumped into her, and nearly sent her flat on her face before a quick leg kept her standing upright. Upon turning around, Kalicia would see standing before her, standing much taller than she, while carrying an arrogant attitude, not at all caring over what little cat she nearly trampled...

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"hey what the heck" She frowned looking back at who knocked into her and blinked in disbeleif at the sight. The octo-ladies and centaurs were one thing but this was a whole different league of creature in appearence. She just sighed and shook her head shutting her mouth before she caused any trouble since she still wanted to say something.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The large, winged woman narrowed her eyes at Kalicia, taking a very hostile tone with her, "What are you staring at? Get the hell out of my way!" She demanded.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"good lord everyone is so rude on this island" She walked to the bar to continue her conversation with barbara more face to face

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After she walked to the bar, Barbara was found a tad too busy to converse with Kalicia, but even as she waited for her to stop talking with the dragon woman, she heard someone come up from behind her, "Excuse me..." asked a female voice. When Kalicia turned around, she saw what appeared to be a human, a normal human, with no other signs of being a monster at all. The woman had long, black hair, blue eyes, and was wearing a simple silk shirt, dark blue in color. The woman smiled a little at Kalicia, "Were you looking for a room for the night...?" she wondered, "There's an extra bed in my room... And I'm not really used to sleeping in a room all by myself, and I can't find any of my friends from the boat that I came here on... So... If you wouldn't mind, would you like to share rooms?" she asked her.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*listening to the woman she tilted her head from side to side for a moment "sure that would be fine with me...i was actually just trying to find something to keep me busy..weary or not i'm kind of a busy body i guess.."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman sighed, "I know what you mean... But, there's nothing to do around here... I mean, there's no one to talk to... We don't have jobs to attend... Hey-" she said suddenly, raising a hand to offer a suggestion, "-Why don't we get to know each other better? Just talk for a while?" she suggested innocently, "After all, I'd like for us to be friends!"

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

that would be great. My name is Kalica whats yours?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She smiled, "I'm Tabitha!" she said, "And say... You look an awful lot like the other kinda women around here... Yet there's something different about you..." she noted, "Pardon me for asking, but are you a local of this island?" she wondered.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*shook her head at the question and offered a half-smile* "no i came here aboard a ship it got attacked and i washed ashore..i'm a half-breed. Decided i wanted to starta new life somewhere else and poof i came here. What about you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman giggled, "I was one of the women who cleaned the ship, you probably didn't see me because no one pays attention to people who are going about, cleaning." she said. Then, she put an inviting hand on Kalicia's shoulder, smiling at her, "Come, it's rather noisey in here, with everyone else talking in here. Let's go to my room," she invited Kalicia.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*gave a slight shrug before nodding to the idea of going up to the room* "ehh i kinda tried to keep out of the way myself. I really wasnt wanting any attention before getting here..now its time to start over and tommorow i'll see about a blacksmith removing some unwanted jewelry."