Mother of a monster (Kalicia)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Mother of a monster (Kalicia)

The woman nodded, "Of course," she said, leading Kalicia up the stairs to where the rooms were, and then stopping at her door, and pushing it open, letting Kalicia inside, and then closing it, placing a wooden latch that acted as a primitive lock on it. She turned to Kalicia, smiling at her as she walked over to the bed, sitting on it, and inviting Kalicia to do the same. "Come on, sit down. You want me to give you a little massage? You look like you need one." she giggled.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*gave the woman a slight lookof caution at the offer of a massage but moved to sit next to her anyways "well...i guess..it couldnt hurt relaxing could help afterall"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman placed her hands on Kalicia's shoulders, gently rubbing, and massaging her as she promised, making her feel very loose, and relaxed. "Does that feel good?" she asked.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

"yes it does thanks. so did you work on that vessel long or was it a first trip for you? I cant say i have traveled by sea often but that was certainyl an unexpected way to depart that boat." *She hung her head a little and just shook it lightly at the thoughts of the recent days events*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh... It was my first time..." she said distantly, as if her mind was somewhere else, while still remaining focused and Kalicia's shoulders, rubbing, and loosening her up, before moving down, and rubbing her thumbs along her back, loosing her back up as well...

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*gives a soft purr at the massagestarting to feel better thanks to it* "ahh you seem pretty good at this done it before i take it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tabitha giggled, "I've done it a lot of times..." she said, before lifting a hand slowly, gently up to Kalicia's throat, touching the skin with her hand, and letting out a pleased hum. "I always loved cats, you know... And whenever they purr, I always feel so happy..." she told Kalicia, while her hands slowly began to wrap around her front, holding the cat girl in a gentle hug, while she felt the woman behind her brush her face along the hair on the back of her head. "Your fur is so soft... Your skin in so smooth..." she said suggestively.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*blinks a little she enjoyed the hug but the way the girl talked was making her just a little uneasy* "umm thankyou..but I..uh..what are you doing?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman let out a small giggle, before Kalicia felt her plant a kiss on the side of her neck. An odd sensation started working through her body from the point of the kiss, almost feeling like it was numbing her body. On it's own, Kalicia's body lost all tension, and went limp in the woman's arms. The woman let Kalicia lay down so that her head was on the woman's lap, with the woman herself smiling down at the now helpless cat girl. "I'm helping you relax..." she told Kalicia, under a new tone of voice, one that spoke of sexual suggestion, as well as perversion.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*gave a quiet mewl unable to move as she just stared up at th woman a little worried and especially not liking the inabilitiy to move*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman smiled warmly down at Kalicia, wide enough for the cat girl to see small fangs in the woman's teeth, revealing that she was not a human at all, and likely lied to Kalicia to get her alone. The woman's hand reached down to Kalicia's hip, pulling her up on the bed, and making sure she was laying comfortably on her lap. Her hand trailed through Kalicia's hair, rubbing her head, continuing to send those relaxing chills through her body, while her other hand went to Kalicia's belly, rubbing along her skin, and feeling the cat woman's body, eventually trailing up, and gently groping Kalicia's breast.

Through her warm smile, and fangs, the woman asked Kalicia in a kind voice, "Does that feel good?"

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*struggled to move against whatever this numbing effect was. The fangs not making her comfortable one bit and just havingher want to fight more as she wa spulled up entirely to lay in the womans lap. despite the relaxing and comfort the woman was instilling in her making her want to purr she was far to worried over the situation* "what did you do to me? what are you?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman giggled, leaning down, and placing a kiss on Kalicia's forhead before the cat girl felt another feeling of relaxation wash over her. It was hard to worry, hard to feel fear, as every part of her wanted to relax. "I am an expert in pleasure, and comfort. Although most of what I've told you is a lie, I was telling the truth when I said I just love kitties." she said, giving Kalicia another pet along her head.

"My lips are embedded with magical properties. Whenever I kiss someone, it causes them to relax, and loosen up. My fingers, as you're feeling right now-" she said, her hand trailing over Kalicia's head again, and this time, she really felt an incredible wave of delightful comfort from her palm. "-cause whoever I touch to feel happy, and comfortable. None of my magics are designed to harm you, my little kitty, I live for pleasure, it is the only thing in life I find makes it worth living."

She leans down, and pets Kalicia once more, "And all I want to do is share some of that pleasure with you... Don't you understand?"

Last edited:

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*with the constant waves of relaxtion washing over her the struggles ceased and lay there eyes becoming half-lidded. as she listened to the creature speak and finally given a chance to answer all she came back with was a simple purr as she lay mostly limp in the womans lap breathing easily*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman let out a pleased hum at Kalicia's acceptance, and pulled the lightweight half-cat a little more onto the bed, before she grabbed a nearby pillow, and moved out from under her, laying Kalicia's head on the pillow. She then slowly got on top of Kalicia, her legs on either side of the cat woman, before she placed her hands on the cat-girl's waist, trailing her hands up and down her smooth skin, and leaning down, placing her lips on her nipple, and sucking gently, trailing her tongue around the point of her nipple, sending now, a great amount of pleasure through the feline's body.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*murring lightly as she was shifted about her eyes opened a little more to watch the woman who was now atop of her before she arched up some giving a small gasp her hands moving upto the girls shoulders squeezing lightly*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman drew back a little as Kalicia reached up, and grabbed her shoulders, before tilting her head in concern, "What's wrong?" she asked, sounding genuinely worried. Then, she gave Kalicia a grin, her small fangs showing through the strangely kind, and at the same time, frightening smile, "You want to get straight to the naughty stuff... Don't you?"

With that, she took her hands off of Kalicia, to reach at her own shirt, quickly taking it off, and letting her bare breasts bounce freely. She then reached down, and unbuttoned her skirt, before making a wide gesture with her arm, and tossing the skirt away, leaving her just as bare as Kalicia.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*blinking slowly gazed up at the woman's body before she tried to pull the woman down into her head craning up lightly for her wanting to feel those soft lips again*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The woman blushed when Kalicia placed her lips against her own, letting out a moan as they kissed, and wrapping her arms around her back, holding her tightly.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

*purred softly into the kiss holding onto the other woman she was much more..compliant when it came to a gentle lover as slid her arms about the other as well to hold her softly*