What's new

ACT [モヤシ技研] Eliminator カエデさん / Eliminator Kaede-san (RJ209760)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score
Re: Eliminator Kaede-san (Unity, JPN)

Man I spent like three hours in the demo just looking around the map.
I need dis now

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I feel the real meaning behind eliminator is about toilet stuff which would be a great shame. Don't see the appeal of seeing some1 pee or poo.

Twisted

Reputation score

There seems to be a would-be-legitimate link on anime-sharing, but the admin who posted it left out one of the parts? Gimme a break guy

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It don't work! fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it! fix it!
mega.nz/#!swsQgJQQ!G_QA5cMxvQMsAYvwwI34qtR4GOUTA2Ol0XOLcbJYUUw
so I got this off Anime sharing if your in the middle of that don't bother it gives sharedassets1.assets error, I tried putting the one from the demo in game opens but crashes at 90% maybe it can be made to work, maybe its cause the AS link of part-5 wasn't there and it will get uploaded then that is all it will need or someone who has the game could just share that file....

Twisted

Reputation score

Yeah that's everything I tried. I have no idea why they left out part5 of the download. Sorta ruins everything!

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm surprised by how good this game is.

I take it you can't buy costumes/use toilet/bed/etc functions in the demo?

Seems like you can still customize the character though at the wardrobe with different hairstyles, hair colour, skin colour, eye color, add pubes if you want ( and colour them too ). Can also make the middle portion of the combat suit into see-thru latex.

Pretty neat game. If you aim and press V with the M4 rifle, it'll let you fire off a nade with the m203 launcher.

EDIT: Also, anyone else find the naked girl lying on a bed in some apartment complex, on the very upper floor? I got there by exiting the subway, went down the street to where the sniper rifle was laying on the sidewalk, right before some steel staircases that go all the way up. You hop up onto a roof and there's a metal platform on one side hinting for you to jump across to the other roof... except to your right while on that platform, there's this steel causeway that you can jump onto, that will take you to that hidden apartment complex. There's one locked door, and another unlocked door at the far end of the hallway where said nudie girl is. Also there's a green mascot guy you can shoot in nudie girl's room.

Last edited:

Twisted

Reputation score

You can also shoot the nudie girl for an achievement

cezul

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You can also shoot the nudie girl for an achievement
Well fuck I didn't think to do that.

Speaking of cheevos, I got one after I was super doped up on pillz and morphine... One of those exploding monsters knocked my head off!

She got back up like it was nothing though and proceeded to shoot and kill things like normal, sans a head.

Twisted

Reputation score

holy shit what. how many dopes did you take

Twisted

Reputation score

Well I guess I took too many. She ended up stumbling around for a bit before vomiting blood and dying when I took like 6 morphines

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

can anyone provide a translation for the option menu? I really like to get rid of this film grain effect. It's pure eye cancer.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Anyone solved this yet?

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I notice that your character is blond and has different hairstyle how did you do that?
Just mess with the settings on the 2nd tab.

Anyways, anyone have an idea what this alarm thingy does? (Also in that imgur link)

Blood-Shadow

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the alarm brings you to round 6

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I see thanks hentai no echii

I choose 2nd option in esc menu i think then I get sent to training room by teleporting and my gun start firing blanks and enemies with big heads started to show up trying to kill me my gun doesn't work. I decide to dispatch them with my knife. I'm successful until suicide cultists show up and explode me because i stab them with a knife.

I avoid choosing the training room teleport so my gun will work. I exit into the subway no enemies ever show up. I decide to take a swim and die from crossing an invisible border that kills all and got sent back into the training room. I have no idea what i'm supposed to do lol. The city is completely empty. *shrugs*

TNT90

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I generally restart when the guns stop working. Picking a different primary seems to make it work but the secondary can't be replaced.

You need to exit to the subway through the door that I think says press E. There's another door that won't spawn enemies as a sort of free roam mode. I think you're exiting out of that one.

Think I might wait for bugfixes before playing much more, that decapitation with morphine is hilarious for a bit but I would prefer my anime girl not being headless while shooting things.

So I've gathered the Morphine reduces damage taken and makes the character slower and sick. What does the middle pill and right mustard thing do?

Status
Not open for further replies.