What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

MrZed

Reputation score
Oh wow that's very serious if not even a vpn won't do it.

Hey that's a great one, ill add to the next update if i manage to make it in time.

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, The Tournament Update is here!

flowRoot7452-2-85-1-4-2.png

You can read everything in the post below:

Changelog for 1.1
Added the Bonus Objective system! You can now earn coins when completing bonus objectives during your matches.
Fixed a possible issue with loading the character 11 when the character 10 was missing.
Fixed an issue that caused the bug on the save to occur. This was related to the hairs.
Added the 12th custom Local character slot!
Added the 12th custom Guest character slot!
Added a bunch of orange-brownish hair colors to fix the previous issue with hair colors.
Added Vignetting effect to cameras.
Fixed an issue that caused Neko mode to be enabled in some characters in Story mode.
Fixed an issue that made some thongs look crooked in the Character Creator.
Fixed a rare issue that could get guest characters incorrectly selected.
Added a new clothing piece with 16 new exclusive textures!
Fixed an issue that caused when an opponent used Standing 69 under certain circumstances.
Fixed an issue that caused the cum voices to do not trigger after the second cum in Keep going(endless)
Fixed Standing 69 when used by an opponent in a passive role.
The random character select button now can select all characters, including custom ones!

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Any news on the bug in the main menu that says something is wrong?

MrZed

Reputation score
The bug is not on the main menu, but rather that signals that something else went wrong.
It is usually something related to the saves, and should be fixed in this update. If it isn't however contact me on Discord so we can find out what is bugging your game!

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, I updated Kinky Fight Club, and here is the changelog!

Changelog Kinky Fight Club - 1.1A

• Fixed an issue that caused Tournament matches to not properly pass on the winner.
  • Fixed a typo in the tournament.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a load-error when changing passives and the character had previously been the passive "Foreplay expert".
  • All the extra modes prices rearranged to be 500!
  • Fixed a rare loading screen issue.
  • Slightly adjusted one animation height so it doesn't clip on the ground.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the facial expressions for the characters to go AWOL in the gallery.
This update fixes stuff, and the tournament should be working perfectly now!

The update has been already uploaded to Itch and Steam!

KuroNyra

Reputation score
Two question: is it possible to get the game without having to use Steam? Since Steam to.. Ya know... SCREAM what game you're playing to every connected friend. That and sometime my steam account is used by other members of the family. nevermind, didn't saw the Itc.io!

and

Will bondage be a thing in this game?

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is one game mode where first your opponent is bound to a chair and you have to get them off, and afterwards the positions are switched and they have to get you off faster then you did beforehand.
At some point in the future other restraining devices such as a table instead of a chair MIGHT be added.

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, a new update for Kinky Fight Club is up!
You can read about it here (it's a public post)

gggg.png
ggg.png

Short changelog below:
Kinky Fight Club - 1.1B
Fixed a typo in the tournament rules.
Added a new 5-stage Sex Movement: Reverse Cowgirl II
Added a new 5-stage Sex Movement: Crosslegs Missionary (includes FF variant!)
Fixed an issue with Cyara and Kat, where their Resistance wasn't being properly applied.
Fixed an issue with Mika, where her Weakness wasn't properly applied.
Fixed an issue that casued sometimes Story to get stuck in loading screen if you press the button "E".
Fixed an issue that caused the selection screen to get stuck when selecting all 16 characters for a new tournament and pressing back.
Fixed an issue that caused spectator mode to do not work on Tournament.
Fixed an issue causing headscissor titjob to transistion to another move on F/F (non-futa) encounters.

Cheers!

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends, a new update for Kinky Fight Club is here!
You can read all the info here: (it's a public post)

gg.png
Changelog
1.1D
Fixed an issue that caused three of the lastest sex moves to be missing from the random [type] movement list.
Added a new Passive starting 5-stage Foreplay Movement: Facesitting Footjob (includes FF variant!)
Added a new Passive starting 5-stage Sex Movement: Squatting Cowgirl (includes FF variant!)
Renamed crosslegs missionary to Crossed legs Missionary
Removed the old Anti-cheat for guest characters.
Fixed an issue that allowed players to continue on arcade after leaving to the main menu.
Fixed an issue with random selection.
Added a missing animation to the gallery.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
1.1E

¡Hey friends!

Sorry for the delay, here is the update 1.1E for Kinky Fight Club!

What 's new?

2 New animations:

• Back Hug Fuck
  • Standing Handjob III (includes FF and MM variations)

These two new animations took way longer to make. As I said before, I started using a more “professional” method for making the animations, so these should look better than the previous ones.

The change in method makes for the sex movements to be more natural than before. Before I used a sort of linear movement, while now it is a more exponential movement, this is the best way that I can explain this without going into unnecessary details, but all in all, animations now have more keyframes and better quality.

With these two new additions, Kinky Fight Club sits at a whooping 95 sex animations! (that is not including variations, otherwise the number would be like 170 or something like that)

Gallery Update

All the sex moves in the gallery have been reorganized, and the missing moves have been added, everything should work fine in the gallery now!

Facesitting Footjob Fix

Yeah, it’s fixed now, no more ground-sinking!

Story mode Romances update

I made it easier for the players to get the romances in Story mode. Now when selecting dialogue options that match the character you are trying to seduce, you gain more reputation points to meet the threshold needed for the romance options to trigger.

In order to romance Marlene you have to be playful and challenging to her, since she is really used to people telling her compliments and those things, she reacts better to those who challenge her, rather than to those who submits to her every wish.

In order to romance Alessa you have to tease her and flirt with her. She is more aggressive in general, and likes adventures.

Shop update

The prices for unlocking cards, art and costumes have been reduced!

Achievements fix

I fixed a bunch of achievements that weren’t working as expected, and made a few achievements easier to get. If you find any achievement not working as expected, then please report it. This fix was possible thanks to the folks who reported the achievements not working in the discord channel. Thanks!

And that’s all for today, friends!

I'm working very hard on the next update for Dungeon Coup and in the story mode, so, there will be more news soon (but not today!)

Thank you to all of you who allowed this to happen with your support!

For those who want the demo you can get it in

For those that already own the game, the update is already up, go and download it!

Have a great week friends!

Cheers!

Changelog Kinky Fight Club 1.1E

• Reorgazined the post-launch added sex movements in the gallery, now they are where they should be.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the cuming animation of Facesitting Footjob to not load properly.
  • Removed an old auxiliary anti-cheat that is no longer needed.
  • Added a new 5-stage Sex Movement: Backhug fuck!
  • Added a new 5-stage Foreplay Movement: Standing Handjob III (includes FF and MM variants!)
  • Increased the reputation bonus for some dialogue choices: now romances are easier to achieve.
  • Unlocking character's cards price reduced by 35%.
  • Unlocking character's art price reduced by 66%.
  • Unlocking base character's costume price reduced by 25%.
  • Achievement: Flawless victory health threshold changed from 20% to 35%.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Flawless Victory achievement to not be granted.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Leeroy achievement to not be granted sometimes (it counted the time until you end the match, rather than until you win)
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Deprived achievement to not be granted.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the in the bank to not be granted (it was checking for one wrong achievement!)

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
At this point you're just advertising updates that are only available to patreon users.. Is there not some sort of notice board or system to automatically alert patreon users whenever a thing they're subscribed to is updated?

Because if so, then it feels both redundant and slightly annoying that you post updates here, when the only people who can play those updates are the patrons..

I mean, I can understand advertising, but I'm pretty sure anyone who's already seen your game has made their decision on if they're going to buy it or not, so at this point, you're posting
on a platform your patrons don't need to look at to see the update, and slightly annoyingly teasing those who've already made the choice of not wanting to fork up the cash to get the full version.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Speaking of patreon, I thought that if a game had active patreon funding, it was supposed to go into Under Construction even if the game is technically complete.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Speaking of patreon, I thought that if a game had active patreon funding, it was supposed to go into Under Construction even if the game is technically complete.
There's quite a bit of nuance to the situation with the advent of patreon and games that are perpetually in development making it quite difficult to create a simple rule for differentiating complete and under construction. We usually base it on whether the game has been released for sale, with DLsite games that's easy, steam however allows early access so... is it still in EA? Funding isn't really a factor in the decision though, it's more about what level of active development is going on.

Somburliss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
No, it's not in Early Access. And I don't know where AnotherLurker got the impression that the updates are Patreon-exclusive, but they're not. Anyone who has purchased the game gets access to the updates at no extra cost, whether or not they're still paying for the Patreon, or have ever paid for it in the first place. See below.

KFC on Steam.png

It's just a game you can buy that gets updated sometimes.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Maybe I'm crazy, but it just seems weird to have a patreon focused around a developed game, then sell it for a fixed amount.

I was under this silly boggle-eyed assumption that patreon was more-so for helping devs get on their feet or to keep them afloat whilst they worked on a game, not to simply be
an extra source of income on top of whatever they're trying to scoop up from directly selling the games they're developing which originated from their patreon..

But that's just me going off on one of my naive tangents again, I suppose.

pepperidge.jpg

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Maybe I'm crazy, but it just seems weird to have a patreon focused around a developed game, then sell it for a fixed amount.

I was under this silly boggle-eyed assumption that patreon was more-so for helping devs get on their feet or to keep them afloat whilst they worked on a game, not to simply be
an extra source of income on top of whatever they're trying to scoop up from directly selling the games they're developing which originated from their patreon..

But that's just me going off on one of my naive tangents again, I suppose.

View attachment 40497
Ummm
You pay once.
Then you get free updates.

Do you not want free updates?
___
I also remember back in the day, Street Fighter 2 coming out then Street Fighter 2 Turbo then Street Fighter 2 blah blah blah.
With the advent of DLC, games like that no longer need a whole new version to add content to the base game.

It happened with Metal Gear Solid. The Subsistence branch of MGS is basically just DLC for the Metal Gear games.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
To clear some misconceptions:

If you subscribe to Zed's Patreon now, you get access to his two games currently in development, Dungeon Coup and Nexus. Very likely, if your total support exceeds what those games will be sold for you get them for free once they will be released (that was the case with KyFC).

To get access to KyFC you have to buy it (itch.io or Steam) and you'll get free updates every 1-2 months.

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks Someone92 for clarifying!
Just one thing tho: Project Nexus isn't playable yet.
Someone subscribing on patreon for $5, gets Dungeon Coup to play (which is where 30% of the patreon money goes), and in the future it will get access to Project Nexus once It is worth to be released as a demo (that's where 70% of the patreon money goes).
Im just updating Kinky Fight Club because I set the goal before releasing the game (and promised to those who supported the game) that It will have 100 different sex moves. So I been steadily adding 2 more moves each month to the game, along with fixes or improvements. Not big changes since I spent most of the time working in the other two projects, but I want to fullfill that promise.
Those who have the full version get the updates for free, while those who don't can just join the second tier and get this particular update (weirdly enough this was a players request), also anyone who supported the development of the game for the game price got it on release, the same will happen once I release Dungeon Coup, everyone who supported for $10 or more will get it instantly on release day!

Hopefully I can get to 100 before november!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I get watcha mean.
Back in the day devs were expecting:
- to be paid for the work they did, upon selling a finished product

Nowadays, Patreon-days, devs are expecting:
- to be paid for a proof of concept
- to be paid for the work they might or might not do in an unforeeable time
- to be paid for the work they might have done, without any tangible result
- to be paid for entertaining their followers with currently empty promises
- to be paid just to get past a paywall to updates information
- to be paid for the work they did, upon selling a finished product (now last and often least)

This is sad. The average quality, motivation/passion behind every project, suffers as a result. To say the least. And don't get me started on the average quality of the new age players/supporters themselves...

In any case, in the (sadly) unlikely event a P*treon project does result in a full game, it seems customary for the dev to "gift" the game to their supporters who already paid the game's release price through the monthly instalments... It would be daylight robbery otherwise tbh.

A few devs also use Patreon as an advertisement platform; they'd release a game, then their patrons can keep following them for updates about their next project. They are a minority, but they exist, and should not be confused with the "support my (artificial) development hell!" rabble.

It's a fact that current Patreon guidelines were set up by the Breeding Season example. I'd consider it our duty, to warn fellow gamers they might get scammed (although Patreon's ToS denies that word exists) with this or that dev. And conversely, to point out the devs that have proven they are exceptions to that rule - at least up until a certain point.
TL,DR: we, the players/customers, should correctly point out which devs are not using Patreon as a way to get easy money out of minimimal to nonexistent work. Also read Patreon's Terms of Service.

In this case, I'd point out MrZ has released a game already (this one thread's) and doesn't charge for updates (ie no paid DLC so far). That alone, clearly sets him in the 'exceptions' category. Here's to hoping that doesn't change! 😁