What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Long time lurker, fist time making a post, i found this game in another forum.
the games name is Kinky Fight Club.

Tittle Final.jpg
Game's Name: Kinky FIght Club
Genre: 3d - RPG - BattleFuck
Fetishes: Vanilla, Big boobs, domination, femdom, maledom, sex, oral, pantyhose, footjob, stockings, lingerie, spanking, titjobs, interracial, strap-on, futa, yaoi, yuri.
Gameplay: Realtime JRPG combat with optional Quick Time Events.
Game's story: You get to Atlantic City, where your old friend lives, and meet a girl who invites you to a very exclusive club. You can join and have sexfights and try to become the Champion of the League, but you are occupied with this, you meet some nasty people who don't like what you are doing.

[Copied from the Author's Site]

Kinky Fight Club is a realtime 3D adult game about competitive sex fights. The objective is to make your opponent have an orgasm before you do!
Become champion of the KYFC ring or sit back and spectate the kinkiest sex fights!
And the best part? You can customize every aspect of your matches.

GAME FEATURES

You set the rules!
  • Active, Passive, Dominant or Submissive action, you choose
  • Choose your preferences: Hetero (M-F / F-M), Lesbian (Yuri), Gay (Yaoi)
  • Play with female, male or futanari characters
  • Only see the content you want through gameplay customization options
  • Chose from 30 Unique characters or create your own
  • Player-requested features are added regularly!
Fully customize your fighters
  • Chose RPG-style attributes, weaknesses, resistances, and abilities
  • Size sliders for Boob, Booty, and Dick ( Big or Small Boobs, Ass, dicks you choose!)
  • Over 450 different options to customize your characters’ appearance and clothing
Fetishes & practices featured

Mild BDSM, Domination, Submission, Female Domination (FemDom), Male Domination (MaleDom), Futanari (Futa), Pegging / Futa on Male Strap-on on Female Strap-on on Male, Titjob, titfuck, Footjob, feet play, Oral sex, Vaginal sex, Spanking, Facesitting, Wrestling sex, Breast Smother / Ass Smother, Clothed Sex, Interracial, Vanilla, Latex, Pantyhose, Muscular man, Neko, Bunny Suit, Glasses, Catsuits, Uniform, Lingerie, Stockings, Cosplay, Leotard ...

Realtime 3D sex simulator
  • Over 75 Different sex/foreplay movements to use!
  • Over 450 Original Sex Animations in the game
  • Activate and deactivate spectator mode whenever you want
  • Free Camera movement
Various game modes
  • Story
  • Arcade
  • Survival
  • Versus
  • Gallery
TRY THE GAME FOR FREE!

You can download the free game demo (link below) but by supporting us on Patreon, you can access the premium demo with the latest updates and includes extra features such as character creator and access to the full character gallery!

The development of KYFC is 100% funded by Patreon, so if you enjoy the demo, consider supporting the project.

Author's pages:

(Free demo above)

Screenshots updated with material from Steam
ss_2e32e694b6b57c41dbc5810d1dc9694217775478.1920x1080.jpg
ss_7f1aad274c5cfa924a60fe08f8a325a73ca9261f.1920x1080.jpg

ss_8f8a4ca055dc601f1a9df6d9ce84ffb5cc937a3f.1920x1080.jpg ss_486eb6c2412438cc54ce7c3a8d26f197cfab39d4.1920x1080.jpg ss_dab605a02cc89c6b715ecbd5c9a40b0a7d5d7c53.1920x1080.jpg

And this is my OC ANALOGIRL!
111.png 222.png

Attachments

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires literally everything we ask you to put in an OP aside from a link. PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Long time lurker, fist time making a post, i found this game in another forum.
the games name is Kinky Fight Club.
Nice of you to bring this to our attention (and to try and update your OP).

Overview/gameplay:
This is a Unity, real-time male vs female BF game (You cum, you lose, she cums, she loses).
It's basically Fight Club. Just that, you fight with foreplay and sex, not fists and kicks. No plot/story so far.

Combat uses 3 gauges for each participant:
- endurance AKA 'cum bar': when it's filled it's a loss
- mood bar: I guess you take more damage the more it's filled up?
- energy bar: your ATB of sorts

During grapples there are an additional 2:
- dominance bar: how (un)favorable the position is for you
- escape bar: grapple breaks off when it's filled

Pretty much everything uses energy, refilled over time.
Most options will call a QTE (quick time event) you need to complete with the WSAD keys.

Controls (absolutely read this):
W,S,A,D - selection thingy on the left, QTEs
E - select
ESC - pause
H - Open/close the Tooltip Tab
C - swap cameras
-> 3 of the cameras move around with mouse, zoom in/out with mousewheel
-> the 2nd (free) camera uses I,J,K,L to move, U,O to zoom in/out

Content:
Simple animations for every grapple/move (with variation according to dominance)
Features vanilla, foreplay, straight intercourse (kissing, handjob, blowjob, assjob, missionary, cowgirl, etc.)

This is just a proof of concept, but it runs Unity in the fine way (the simple models help a lot).
Think, Sex wrestling like Heroine rumble, just better imho - because better code and M vs F.

However, controls are quite awkward; not saving the last item you were selecting when you're interrupted, doesn't help any. How the dev will manage this issue, will probably save or break the game.

Let's see how the compadre develops the thing, it looks very promising concept and realisation-wise.

[from bevblog] There are two minor bugs that i couldnt fix yet.

nº1 is when clicking with the mouse, if you have the Help panel active (H)<br> you may lose your ability to select stuff, if that happens tap H to <br> deactivate the help pannel and click after. that should fix it.
(tldr: don't use the mouse at all, don't click)

nº2 is in the options menu the Quality and Resolution displayed are the smallest<br>
but, those are not the ones actually being used. You can change them at any time<br>
but when you reset the game it will show those numbers, independently of<br>
what the actual resolution is.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
yay thread is alive!

i loved the big and huge boobs options.
i hope he adds more girls.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I really want this to work because I love this type of gameplay...but...

The moves don't seem to ever finish. They just go faster and faster until it just looks laughable. And then they get faster still.

[EDIT] I went to the website and found a fix for the below issue. Hit H to remove the guide text boxes. They seem to bug the game out.

The biggest problem is the mouse. It disappears when the game starts (for no reason) but can still be used. Except only in the menus. In the actual match, the mouse gets stuck in the middle of the screen. Also, keyboard control doesn't seem to work at all in the match but works okay in the menu.

[EDIT 2]

Mostly, though, the game is in desperate need of difficulty options. Default would require unbelievable reflexes and no mistakes on skill checks (that are probably about 0.2 seconds too quick to be reasonable). And even then, I think the opponent just cheats and doesn't take as much arousal damage as she should even when the player is in dominant positions.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
@super_slicer this belongs to GiC https://ulmf.org/forums/games-under-construction.14/
It's a very early Alpha (not that we haven't seen peeps advertising already with much less than that xD)

I really want this to work because I love this type of gameplay...but...
edit1-> yup, I've said so in my 2nd spoiler ;)
edit2-> yup yup. That said, I consider it natural a male is in a disadvantage in a BF fight, so the difficulty felt surprisingly right for me. QTE are certainly b***es, can't deny that.
I agree a difficulty setting will be mandatory; that, as well as a 'total EP' setting, because the fight can really become too long.

Imo, fixing the controls / allowing for control customization, would fix the most pressing issue. And if that's the most pressing one, it's that the guy did a good job with the rest to begin with :p

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the Under Construction section.

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score
Can I choose a girl? Or can I give the bald guy some hair?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Can I choose a girl? Or can I give the bald guy some hair?
Nope, at least not yet. But give the game a try, it's not another 2Go Unity waste of time. (it's 234Mo)

I (finally) noticed there are 3 difficulties in 'EXTRA'...Duh.
I still can't get Maia rid of her makeup though :cry:

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There is a new post, with some cool images at the dev's site.

That extra menu is cool, i love the second suit, but the hard difficulty is damn hard.

MrZed

Reputation score
Wow, you guys are awesome!

Hello, im the maker of this game, i came here to make a thread and noticed there was one already. thanks for posting this, this certantly may help me to make better... eh... publicity?
alright, so, i made a new post yesterday including some information that was missing.
i really hope people like this game, and support me in the future.
For now im trying to fix the known bugs, and make the beta more public, so more people can reach it.
If you guys can share, or post this game somewhere else (or tell me via pm where i can post it) i will be really gratefull.
If someone finds a bug you can contact me here, or on reddit at MrZGames, or in the blog itself. ( )

im making a update patch that will go live in next week, which contains a few bug fixes, and some rebalancing of difficulty, apparently the standard diffculty is kinda hardish for this type of game heh.

regarding some of the coments before:
both the player and the enemy are subject to the same rules, they take the same damage (either extasis or arousal), and have the same base CDs. However, the IA tends to use defensives (defend/resist), and only misses it's sequences 5% of the time, which gives the impression they take less damage. However with the next update, the player will have a slightly advantage in stats.

Im also adding (in the extras menu) the option for short mode, which will reduce the overall duration by 50-60%, however i dont know if i want short mode to be used in the story, but for sure in the arcade mode.

I wanna add alot more characters (and males with hair), so with smaller patches in the future, characters will be added, for now, males as players, and females as enemies.
I intend at some point enable character selection for playing as a male or as a female, or even (if there is enought demand) ill add futas i guess. but that would be for a future major patch since it requres alot of work.

im very happy with the game being in this forum, and im grateful for the comments, i hope to meet all your expectations!

cheers!

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
this game is looking nice so far, I wish you the best of luck in developing more of it. Spanking my enemy into cumming is pretty funny to me, so I hope more grappling acts like that are added in.

MrZed

Reputation score
New update in the blog!
i dont wanna spam here with the full changelog, but the playability has been greatly increased.
Cheers!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
New update in the blog!
i dont wanna spam here with the full changelog, but the playability has been greatly increased.
Cheers!
Heya! Nice to meet you.

Just a little heads-up (which might or might not be related to the recent issues firefox had w/ certificates) about your blog, returning an invalid certificate:

Feel free to post the full changelog here (preferably spoilered if it's very long), no one will ever blame a dev for being specific when its about the work that's actually done :LOL:

I'll be sure to check these 'playability changes'! (hoping that means keyboard/controls customization)

MrZed

Reputation score
yeah, that seems odd, i think thats from wordpress? im not sure.
i havent really tought of keyboard customization tbh, i might add it on the future!

1.01B
Added Short mode.
While in Short mode all arousal and extasis damage is duplicated, making every movement shorter but riskier.
While in Short mode all abilities recharge times are reduced by 20% (both for Player and IA).

Adjusted diffilculty settings.
Begginer mode now has slightly better stats and a 3 seconds window to input the sequences.
Begginer mode now increases the recharge time in IA special abilities by 15%.
Medium mode now has slightly better stats and a 2.25 seconds window to input the sequences.
Dominator mode now has slightly better stats and a 1.5 seconds window to input the sequences.
Dominator mode now reduces the recharge time in IA special abilities by 10%.

Fixed small bug increasing speed while out of grapples.
Added a <Counter> visual sign for when any of the characters use the Counter ability.

Fixed screen resolutions not showing properly when starting the same.
Fixed clicking deselectiong bug.
Fixed Help tab randomly bugging sometimes after entering/leaving pause.
Using Dominate will always re-select Dominate after the timer expires.
Using Undress will always re-select Undress after the timer expires.

thanks for the info, im gonna get in touch with the wordpress admins. :D

Cheers!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
thanks for the info, im gonna get in touch with the wordpress admins. :D
Looks like the wordpress issue was fixed (y)

The trouble with QTEs was using the left-handed WSAD keys, usually meant for movement/strafing (long press); I guess no one is used to having these fingers have the quick reactions (short press) QTEs require.
Well, I do understand the whole point was having a "one-handed game"... For people who like to drink tea while they play, obviously.

I'll give KYFC another go this week, for sure. I didn't quite understand the Cooldown-based abilities the first time around.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i think i found a possible bug, because when i get grabed, she constantly looses domination over me instead of gaining it, even when i do nothing against it

Zashs

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really dislike how the gameplay is nothing but spam directional buttons over and over and there's nothing else to it.
I like all the other aspects of the game though.

MrZed

Reputation score
I really dislike how the gameplay is nothing but spam directional buttons over and over and there's nothing else to it.
im open to suggestions to add variety, but the ones i have tought so far would really unbalance the game, or be very difficult to pull of (while enjoying the game). If you have any cool idea feel free to comment here, or write to me somewhere (there is a contact form in the blog).

Im uploading an update version later tonight, with more Quality of life changes, truth to be told, im left handed and i completely forgot to set keys for right hand. So tonight im updating the beta to 0.1c adding some little twerks that should make the game more enjoyable overall, like using mouse while in menues, and using arrows and num pad keys.

Cheers!