What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

Verdonator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I really like the domination system and the variations in damage and animations tied to it. However, I would personally nerf/change Defend/Resist because that seems to be the biggest reason why matches take so long. I would either lower the percentage they reduce, or make them only reduce arousal, or just change them completely by making them give the unit a "damage" reduction for a set period. I have not played the latest demo so my feedback might be invalid.

What I would really love to see is character customization for both male and female (haircuts, skin color, eye color, outfits, and maybe body sliders). That way, you could have randomly generated enemies to fight in a sort of arcade mode. I would also love to have RPG-like stats so we can have progression. Lesbian catfights would also be nice to see.

I'm really enthusiastic about this game because I feel like it has a lot of potential! Keep up the good work

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
truth to be told, im left handed
Ja! My hunch was right on the money! :ROFLMAO:

I'll try and throw a few suggestions (before I check what's in 0.1c and its mouse/keypad):
The biggest issue with controls and menus would be: for something as simple as "undress her bottom", you need 7+ keys (2W, E, D, 2S, E). On top of that, you can be interrupted by Maia, and QTEs' controls *also* move your selection - forcing you to press those 7+ keys all over again.

- allow different keybinds for a)Menu browsing and b)QTEs
That would mean, either a 1H/2H mode, or a config allowing for double-inputs (like, 'W' for both 'up QTE' and 'up menu')
One-handed play is nice, but you'll want to let newcomers get used to the game with both hands - or chances are they'll just get frustrated.

- consider changing the way the menu work as a whole
For instance: W = strip, A = foreplay, S = sex, D = resist (perhaps Z/X for the cooldown moves)
There are too many items already for the current kind of menu; 2-3 keypresses should be the absolute maximum to select an action in a real-time action game

- consider displaying an 'enemy action' message, and some pointers about the current stance/grapple (like a ♂/♀ icon with a larger ♂ if the male has a natural advantage - dominance excluded)
It's hard to tell what Maya is doing sometimes, or to understand the changes with the bars' filling rates. Mechanics are currently 100% hidden; this isn't a bad thing, but an option to get more 'learning materials' would be nice.

- consider some kind of reward for winning
It's just to have an excuse to replay, really. It can be XP or a club currency. I understand actually *using* the currency is a far-in-the-future thing; it's just to have some kind of trophy/token for victory, to motivate newcomers. This can go with RPG-y mechanincs, or simply go to unlock new contenders.

Feel free to share your own current/discarded ideas. In KYFC's current state, it's hard to tell what direction you intend to give it in the future. The more we know, the better we can try and come up with something you'll be able to use. There are a bunch of very knowledgeable and insightful people prowling around here (not me xD).

edit: I didn't realize 0.1c was already up:
Changelog V 0.1C

Quality of life changes!
> Mouse can now be used while in menus.
> Cursor design added!.
> Fixed visual bug in Video Quality settings menu.
> Fixed small bug in Short mode that caused Damage to go below 0 and heal the enemy for a few seconds.
> Domination bar has been modified for a easier understanding : the blue side represents the player domination, the violet side represents the enemy domination.
> Added more keys, and enabled the system for future configuration.
> Arrow keys can now be used for navigating and quick time events.
> Space bar, and Numeral 5 can now be used as a accept button (same functionality as E key).
> Grapple button (Q) can also be done with numeral key 1.
> Escape keys Z and X, can also be done with numeral keys 2, and 3 respectively.

Key configuration is scheduled for next major patch.

Updated controls (0.1c)
W or Up arrow > Up
S or Down arrow > Down
A or Left arrow> Left
D or Right arrow > Right
E, Spacebar or *5 > Action, accept
Z and X or *2 and *3 > Escape from Sex movements.
Q or *1 > While Grapple special attack is active increases domination.
H > Open/close the Tooltip Tab
ESC > Pause
C > Change camera. There are 4 cameras, While using Camera 2 (free camera)
You may move the camera with these keys:
I > Up
K > Down
J > Left
L > Right
U > Zoom in
O > Zoom out.

*These keys are with the numeric pad on the right to the keyboard.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Animations are decent, the escalation in positions is very nice.

The controls are terrible though. Having independant struggle buttons from the menu button is just confusing.. Why not have left/right be the struggle buttons while grappled, and z/x be the menu accept/cancel buttons, like a normal game?

An option to disable the males voice would be nice as well, for the pickier types.

Can't ask much more from this game since it's in early development.. And early development hentai games are a lot like meteors.. Just seeing one is cool, but 90% of the time that's all it is, a fleeting dalliance to the eyes then gone in an anti-climatic streak of light.. Only very few of them actually come down and hit the ground.

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
In the options menu you can turn the male voice volume down to like zero i think, i saw the option but havent tried it.

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
updated OP, to Devs request, Patreon added.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The Resist option seems to be to powerful. You can easily win by initiating a sex move, let yourself get dominated and spam Resist.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
a cool feature would be that its harder to escape the more you get dominated, by either giving less escape bar or increasing the cost

MrZed

Reputation score
Hello everyone,
i wanna thank everyone for the comments and suggestions, and testing the game. I have made a Patreon, and i would really love if someone wants to support me. I known that lot of developers just make a Patreon and then lets their projects rot into developer hello. I wanna be able to make games for a living, and make amazing games, but i dont really know how to make myself known, other than just posting in some places and hoping for the best.
So any help is appretiated, even if it only means comenting, or sharing or retweeting something.
I have the intention to complete the game, even if i dont get much patrons, but with the more patronage the more hours i will be able to work daily on this.
So i just popped here to say that i have a Patreon, and im working on the next update, which will include (so far) 6 more characters, each with their own costume, a Character selection screen (for now only males as playable characters, females will be able to be selected in future patches (as well as strap-on or futas if theres enougth demand -with a futa toggle to deactivate for those that doesnt like that- ). And, a weakness system.
Theres a lot of things to come, i hope you guys and girls join me in this quest!

Cheers!.

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Examining the new changes, they definitely look good. The mouse is actually useable, which makes adjusting the settings 99% less tedious to do.

I saw someone say "reduce the male's volume to make him quiet", but I couldn't FIND the males volume..
Until I realized "Max Volume" was the male's volume.. I assumed "Max Volume" was just some secondary volume setting to adjust how loud the game could potentially get..

Still can't "move" though, even though the instructions say that you can with WASD..

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
i looove the idea of this game, it may not have the best graphics, but that doesnt matter to me, as soon as next month hits, i will hit that "become a patreon" button, i want this game to be done

MrZed

Reputation score
I saw someone say "reduce the male's volume to make him quiet", but I couldn't FIND the males volume..
Until I realized "Max Volume" was the male's volume.. I assumed "Max Volume" was just some secondary volume setting to adjust how loud the game could potentially get..

Still can't "move" though, even though the instructions say that you can with WASD..
Oh!, im gonna change that definetly, specially since in next beta ill include some more characters.

Im gonna double check that everything works with the key settings!
Unless you mean "move" ,as in move the character like walking, there is no such thing.

WASD and the Arrow keys are used to navigate between menues, there is no option to move the character so far, as it isnt prioritary to the RPG-style combat.

I support you
Thanks!!

i looove the idea of this game, it may not have the best graphics, but that doesnt matter to me, as soon as next month hits, i will hit that "become a patreon" button, i want this game to be done
Coool, i might be able to use a few tricks in the long future (in the last patches) to improve overall graphic quality. But im happy you like it!

Cheers!

ririmudev

Reputation score
Good start. Looking forward to buying end product, and supporting a fellow lefty.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Coool, i might be able to use a few tricks in the long future (in the last patches) to improve overall graphic quality. But im happy you like it!

Cheers!
im 100% for femdom so i can cut some on the visuals if it has my biggest kink in it. good job buddy

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Would be nice if the sex does not end when one person climaxes, but the winner continues afterwards until they themselves climaxes.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Would be nice if the sex does not end when one person climaxes, but the winner continues afterwards until they themselves climaxes.
ooooh thats a nice idea so the winner keeps dominating the looser, good idea

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Definitely on my radar. The Domination system and progression of animations/stats tied to it is probably one of the best aspects to the game. The speed ramping up is also a great touch, though I wonder if it should be tied more tightly to the domination system and/or used as a command rather than it happening on its own.

The current negatives (imo) are just controls, weird camera angles, audio, and game balance (some commands are too strong while others are completely worthless). Im assuming things like graphics and content will obviously be improved upon in the future so I didnt include them. The QTE system is passable, but could use some variation and/or be influenced in some way based on the current game state.

Either way, will probably support once this makes a bit more progress, but good job on what you have so far!

Last edited:
OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Dev made an update on his blogs, there is another beta coming to end of month.
Seems like he is adding rpg stats to the game.

OnyxShadow

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The updates have made a world of difference, and almost all of the previous issues have been addressed. I especially like the short mode. I think perhaps not very noticeably the AI uses "resist" almost optimally, and short mode really pushes back against that.

The beginner difficulty QTE duration is perfect. One new thing I've noticed is that the direction indicators on the QTEs are not very easily readable (to me?) and perhaps having them spaced out a bit more or changing the color and shape might help.

Controls are SO much better now. I think I'd still like the option of using mouse for selecting actions. I wonder if holding down right mouse for camera control (and not active full time) while having left button be used for actions would work (or at least be worth making into an option).

At some point it would be fun to get the chance to continue banging a defeated opponent (for both the player and the AI).

At this point this is an excellent proof of concept to what could eventually be an outstanding game. Awesome work!