What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

What do you guys think about being able to select from the menu using 1, 2, 3...? That way we could have quick commands and even remember combination for faster command outputs.

Would be nice if the sex does not end when one person climaxes, but the winner continues afterwards until they themselves climaxes.
That is a great idea, that i had in mind but never actually took the time to seriously think about it, but seing as people like it, ill add it to the list of minor features to add.

What do you guys think about being able to select from the menu using 1, 2, 3...? That way we could have quick commands and even remember combination for faster command outputs.
I didn't tought of that, and its a great idea, once i wrap up the whole RPG system, i will add that. Thanks for the idea!

On other topic i have updated the beta, to 0.2
the free version is in my blog at

and the patreon version is at my patreon on

The difference is that in the Patreon version there are more characters, and a random selection button.
Other than that both versions serve as a test for the new system with rpg attributes. If you guys think the game is too easy/ too hard, post it here, or if you think some stat or strategy is OP. The idea is that every character can haver a very different playstyle, however, without the weakness, resistance and passive abilities, this is just the skeleton upon which the RPG will develop, but for now testing the damage scaling is essential.
i dont wanna make a lot of text, so here i will put the changelog, and as always i hope everyone enjoys the game, and i accept both suggestions and critics!

v0.2
Character selection menu added.
Three additional male characters added.
Four additional female characters added.
Combat Attributes added.
Basic weakness/resistance system added, however it is disabled at the moment.
Combat damage system revamped, combat should last between three to six minutes. (half for short mode).
Swapped options text, now it reads "player volume", instead of "max volume"
Swapped options text, now it reads "opponent volume", instead of "Maia volume"
Updated console for better response.
Slightly increased energy regeneration over long games.
Buffed Defend ability, now reduces current arousal by 10% and extasis by 3%.
Added Patreon logo and hyperlink to Patreon page.

Damn to bad you can’t pick a female to wrestle a female. I wanna reenact ultimate surrender from the kink site. 😂

Damn to bad you can’t pick a female to wrestle a female. I wanna reenact ultimate surrender from the kink site. 😂
Thats where i got most of the inspiration for the game heh. It is scheduled for one of the next major versions to include selecting any character to fight vs any character, but in order to do that i have to make some other core mechanics related before.

Is there any chance I could use the mouse for the commands instead of keyboard? Wanna do some one handed operation in here lol.

Besides that the only thing I don't like is the graphics. I suppose they will get better by time.

Hello everyone!
i have made a post in my blog and in my patreon page, because im currently working on the lightning setup, and it makes alot of difference for the game. I want to know what do you guys and girls prefer, so i made a poll in patreon where everyone can vote. If you can spare a minute to go and check the images for reference, and/or vote, that would be greatly usefull for the future of the game.

EDIT: the link
For reference

6554481.png
Classic looks.
1321.png
Improved lights

Cheers!

i like the improved lights option, looks more ultimatesurrender-ish.

will there be an option for characters to have a second costume?

Dev made an update, seems lke next version will be coming sooner than he announced.

i like the improved lights option, looks more ultimatesurrender-ish.

will there be an option for characters to have a second costume?
Yes! thats coming before 0.5. every character will have - at least - 2 costumes (but probably will have more eventuallly)

Version 0.3 is coming soon!

updated the op!
theres a new update on the patreon. im fucking loving it.

You might also want to update his first link so it goes to the front page of his website, not the post about the beta.

Hello everyone
I have updated the version to 0.3 in my Patreon page.
It includes a lot of upgrades to the system, more positions, and more characters.
I will upload a public version in a few days, but with the usual restrictions of 4 characters.

Check the post at

As always, feedback, bug reports, and supporting my work is welcome!

Cheers!

You might also want to update his first link so it goes to the front page of his website, not the post about the beta.
yeap.

seems like dev uploaded a public version on his site. ill update op again.

Hello everyone, i have update the blog and put up the 0.3b public version of the game!
Go and try it out! Any feedback will be appretiated.
0.3C is coming on 22th june, including new animations, all the passive abilities and many more!
As always, go check it out, and feel free to support me so i can keep improving the game!

Cheers!

I like the concept of the game a lot, but the standing around and clicking words isn't doing it for me, add in that there isn't any "fighting" it feels more like an animation viewer right now. it has a lot going for it maybe over time it could evolve into a more combat heavy sexy action cage match battle royale game.

I can't even play the new version because it very quickly consumes all 16gb of ram and forces my computer to a halt. I've seen memory leaks and whatnot before but holy crap that was insane. Think it took 3 minutes and I was forced to crash it.

i have 16 GB too and i dont have such a huge memory leak myself when i play it, sounds afull

im definetly gonna check on that.
Maybe i overlooked something. Do you get any kind of error? or just generalized slow?
Does it happen while playing? or while changing from main menu to play the game?

Last edited:
im definetly gonna check on that.
Maybe i overlooked something. Do you get any kind of error? or just generalized slow?
Does it happen while playing? or while changing from main menu to play the game?
There's no error.
The slowdown comes from having no memory left to spare. Any game/Pc would slow down at that point.
I didn't even get a chance to get into a match, so it happens in the menu & character select screen.

Back