What's new

ACT RPG [MrZ] Kinky Fight Club (KYFC)

MrZed

Reputation score
That are some very good points!
Regarding the weakness system, you are right, however the weakness is slightly, its not a -double damage- like in some games, it may provide an easier way to beat enemies, but it is not crucial to beat them. However, yes, you are hampering by not playing the optimal way in that case.
The arcade mode will be released before august is everything keeps going fine, the story mode will be closer to launch. In story mode you may be able to interact with some characters, but mostly as small talk that people do in places they frequent, or as opponents, but not in a romantic way, there may be love interest, but they wont be the main game characters.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
its not a -double damage- like in some games, it may provide an easier way to beat enemies, but it is not crucial to beat them.
However, yes, you are hampering by not playing the optimal way in that case.
I think if you really want a weakness system, weaknesses should be modifiable mid battle somehow. Stuff like foreplay modifying it and what not. As it is right now, the combat becomes really limited because of the weakness system.

the story mode will be closer to launch. In story mode you may be able to interact with some characters, but mostly as small talk that people do in places they frequent, or as opponents, but not in a romantic way, there may be love interest, but they wont be the main game characters.
T_T
Why give them character or personality or romantic interests... they're in a sex fight club. If you get invested in any romance even if the partner is a non-existent side character it'll feel like they're cheating whenever they fight.

Story mode in fighting games has always existed so that people can get a sense of general progression when they're playing solo. Fighting games are 90% of the time played multiplayer and the single player experience really only exists for players who own the game and want a sense of progression when they're playing it by themselves.

You don't need character narratives. A challenge mode or your arcade tower is enough.

This is just my opinion however. I would be quite disappointed in the addition of a story mode, but I still think the gameplay loop is good. I'll support you on Patreon either way for a little while no matter your decision though. Do what you want as a designer.

MrZed

Reputation score
Hello everyone! I have uploaded the 0.4v to the Patreon page!
The new stuff includes Arcade mode, which has towers with 3,5 and 7 opponents to fight for greater bounties!
Also now you can get coins in-game to unlock some very cool stuff (that is not in the game yet, but will be soon).

Feel free to check it ou! i might add the changelog, but i dont wanna spam because its looong!

cheers!

MrZed

Reputation score
Right now, it doesn't. The thing that is slowing me the most with the lesbians is that every animation i made so far includes a dick in one form of another, either as the weapon used to attack or the target to attack. That being said, the perspective that i have for lesbians relatively soon would be to make them use dildos, or be futa. I would need to do 10 animations exclusively for F/F, and that takes time, considering most of the animations are of 5 stages (all sex animations are 5 staged). (so would be a total of at least 64 animations).
Im gauging possiblities, but for now that is the problem, i will, in time add F/F movements.

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
can we get the girls but withouth F/F moves? like always using strap ons? so we get them sooner?

ddm97

Reputation score
Love this game as a concept
visually a bit hard to fap to, and gameplay a little repetitive, but good foundations

MrZed

Reputation score
can we get the girls but withouth F/F moves? like always using strap ons? so we get them sooner?
That is a possiblity i have been thinking on.

I have updated the game to 0.4c!
The game should now run 200% better in most pcs, and also run on much onlder and slower pcs. I solved some lesser issues, and all the bugs i was aware of. (I hope there arent any bugs im not aware). Also i added a new Character: Diego, and more animations, and a color variant for all characters. Each character's costume has 2 color variants. This is something that will help with the future when all characters can be played and not only males.

Color variations (Tsuki, Akeria, Maia)

On a side note, we are close to the 250 goal, upon which i will start working on the third costume, and i have opened a poll for all the supporters to vote for what kind of style would they like for the third costume. If we get to 250 before the end of month i will be very happy and i will try to add a little extra!

I dont wanna make a post too long, you can always check the lastest news on my blog or patreon and all that things.
Cheers!Changelog below
on a side note i find completely hilarious the fact that the voting has been tied since the first day on all of them. Theres no more than 1 vote difference between all of the options!

---Changelog---
0.4c
Random selection enabled again. it was disabled for internal testing, then i forgot to re-enable it.
Added a new 5-stage sex movement: Turtle doggystyle (name may be changed in future if i find a better name). This movement can be started both by male and female characters!
Added a new 1-stage male-starting foreplay movement: ground spanking.
The movement Hugfuck can now be used by female characters with that movement on their list. (previously it was male-only).
Corrected a small tag error on Lifted missionary (female version).
Changed some of the male characters weakness and resistances for balance. No weakness or resistance is repeated between males so far.
Added Diego! a new male character, whose ability is to deal damage fast, however he's not good for loong matches.
Added a color variant to all characters on the game! This can be selected on the character selection menu. Enemies in arcade mode also have randomly assigned their costume color variant on each match.
Added a new -underboob- tatoo to Alesa!
Changed Unity's render pipelines system: now it should have a great performance boost on older computers, and will enable to possiblity for visual upgrading in the future. Thanks to Poppedri for talking me about this upgrade!
There might be a small visual difference in some stuff, but there is now a great performance increase overall.
Added a tutorial image for key bindings in the main menu.
Solved a issue related to memory leak.

Attachments

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Well, like I've posted before, the latest public demo (0.3b) won't run for me. The char select screen soft-locks upon the start of battle.

You seem quite serious about releasing the game this year, so I don't mind, and I'll probably buy your game once it's out and I can confirm it runs on my computer. However, you might want to consider releasing a new public demo so people with the same technical doubts I have, will also pay more attention to the nice work you seem to be doing.

Nice patreon page btw, it's (too) rare to witness such a 'tranparency policy'. It shows you do work on the game seriously, and you don't have any lazyness or 'milking intent' to hide from your patrons.

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks, Strange.
i really wanna do things right, i like doing this, and i too have supported some creators that -4 years later- are still developing THE SAME game... so i know how it feels , and i dont want to people off. I have implemented a lot of fixes lately, so maybe, on the next public release (in like 15-20 days) you will be able to play the game without bugs and errors.

With a bit of luck i may be able to release before end of the year, with a lot of content and -hopefully- no bugs.

OP
analogman

analogman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
and i too have supported some creators that -4 years later- are still developing THE SAME game... so i know how it feels
I know who you are talking from lol.

i like your game, and the fact that you dont want to milk us out.

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks buddy.

Hey everyone, i have updated the game to the 0.5 version.
There is the patreon version, as always on Patreon.com/mrzgames
or the public version that i have updated on my blog MrzGames.wordpress.com or in Itch.io

Go and try it, the free version is very different fro the previous version. Right now there are more than 100 different animations in-game!
Im gonna put the changelog below, theres a lot of stuff changed! Also She's Daira, the new character!

Im on discord now, join me to talk about stuff, the game, give feedback, suggestions and bug reports.

If you liked the game consider supporting me, as it increases how much time i can spend working on the game, and also improve the amount and quality of the content. If you cannot afford to support me with money you can always help by retweeting, posting videos of gameplays, telling your friends, on forums, etc.
Every bit helps, and there are a lot of Community rewards once some goals are reached. Right now the patrons are deciding for the style of the third costume for the characters, unlocked by reaching the goal of 250!.

Cheers!

Changelog Below!
  • Updated GUI, now it matches the game color identity!
  • Updated GUI, now the text is clearer and looks better.
  • Revamped Basic game menues:
  • Old Defend function was removed.
  • While in a sex movement, you now have two menues: Actions and Abilities.
  • Actions: are -actions- to perform that does not have a cooldown.
  • Speed up: Increases the speed of the movement, but you lose 1-5 domination.
  • Slow down: Reduces the speed of the movement, you gain 1-5 domination.
  • Dominate, hold position and resist remain unchanged.
  • Abilities: are actions to perform that have a cooldown, they are stronger than the actions.
  • Counter and Grapple remain unchanged.
  • Overpower: a powerfull -instant- bonus to domination that scales twice with your dominance.
  • Energy rush: you gain a burst of extra energy regeneration for 7 seconds, then you became tired and regenerate less energy for 9 seconds.
  • Transition: an ability that allows the character to change the position, works like counter, but it requires that both characters had been in the same sex movement for at least 45 seconds.
  • Speed up: it increases the speed (and the damage interval) by 20%, but you lose 1 to 5 domination. Can critically hit to refund its energy cost.
  • Slow dow: it reduces the speed ( and the damage interval) by 20%, and you gain 1 to 5 domination. Can critically hit to refund its energy cost.
  • Swapped "Back to menu" and "Proceed" buttons position.
  • Added Surrender function, and made the basic for the "choose your ending future surrender function".
  • Corrected some typos on the console text.
  • Fixed an incorrect statement in spotlights logic, now they should work correctly.
  • Added Daira "The Atlanta", a new powerful female character.
  • Added a new five-stage female-starting animation: Ground Tightjob.
  • Added a new five-stage female-starting animation: Headscissor Handjob.
  • The attacker's dick will now be present in Ground Spanking while the pants are on.
  • Corrected a error with the arcade random character icon.
  • Corrected some of the first animations to match better.
  • Replaced Tooltip text to a better text.

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Using the public version.
Anyone else has the issue that the game crashes every couple of seconds while in the menu? The game runs fine if it runs long enough to start a match...

MrZed

Reputation score
Im sorry to hear that, if you can, join the discord server and send me the output.log that is generated (it is located on c\users\username\appdata\locallow\mrz\kinkyfightclub)
that should help me find a solution faster, as it is really hard to solve bugs i can't replicate on my pc or on the testers :(

MrZed

Reputation score
Hello everyone!
I have updated the game with a lot of new content and, most important of all: no more crashes.
There is no new character or movements this version, but there is a lot of visual and performance improvements, as the game now shouldn't crash anymore. All the reported bugs have been fixed.
The shop has been added with some features that were asked by the players, like keep going after making your opponent cums until you cum, or surrendering and choosing how ot get ended.
Also another big add to the game is the re-made boobs, they not only look better and scale better on the size now, but they bounce now!, There are boob physics on the game!

1.png
25094 25095
25096 25097

There is also a Special offer for August: For those who supported me during august and those who join before end of month, the game version will include a 75% discount on the extra features shop (Other shop), which includes the "Keep going" feature, and the "Surrender Select" feature, both have to be unlocked with coins earned while playing, but until the end of month these two features will be 75%off!

You can find the game here:

I hope all of you guys and girls enjoy the game and choose the support, so i can keep working on the game and adding more content!

(As always, ill be watching the discord and patreon feeds closely for the next 72hs in case some bug appears so i can fix it asap, so if you happen to find a bug report it please!)
Cheers!

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey everyone, i have updated the game to the 0.5 version.
To follow up my previous bug reports:
- I could finally get past the char select screen in public 0.5
- however, graphics break when a hold takes place (fondling, footjob, etc.). Undressing works fine.
Game doesn't lock nor crash, and I can get the free camera to look around. Battle seems to run normally (jauges filling up and all)
Free camera will work fine if the actors aren't in the field of view.
However, as soon as actors enter the field, the whole screen gets bukkake'ed by big pixels.

If you're collecting data about this, I can provide my exact config, if it helps. Just say the word, @MrZed. (and what you'd need to know, if anything specific)

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey Strange, are you using the 0.5b? or the 0.5 public?
(im not sure since you quoted the 0.5 message)
If this bug is still happening in 0.5b ill definetly be interested in getting all the data i can to solve that, as i never managed to reproduce it >_<

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey Strange, are you using the 0.5b? or the 0.5 public?
0.5 public, from 03/08/2019.
I'll wait for the next public build, and check if I have a similar issue. I'll PM you my config and the screencaps if I do.

It's probably an incompatibility between Unity and my graphic card, so not something you can reproduce. I do wonder why the first builds worked 100% fine.
Cheers!