What's new

ACT [MrZed] Solas City Heroes

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Pretty fun Streets of Rage style hentai sidescrolling beatem up, at least when the AI doesn't derp out
Would like to see grapples and throws though, they're basically a staple of the genre.

Also would like to see a personality system for the MC, so you could select either a prude character that say regenerates health faster and can escape easier and gains heat slower but takes more trauma from orgasms AND takes some trauma if the enemy cums inside her, or a lewd character that gets a bonus to gaining dominance and less exhaustion from orgasming but gains heat faster. Probably something for subs too.
I suppose you're sort of going that way with the trait system, but it would be nice to have personalities from the start and have traits to enhance/migrate the personality quirks like with LornaRPG

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Yeah, I want to improve the AI, Im just looking for someone with more knowledge to assist me on this, as AI's are my arch-nemesis.
Im gonna focus that more on the talent system, and possibly gaining/losing/swapping traits in the future!

And I updated the game!
March 0.png

Added new voices, a whole bondage system, a new stage and over 200 new clothing items, among many other things!

You can see more images here, cause the forum won't let me upload the pics here due to the size.

Full changelog:
Solas City Heroes 0.3
  • Enemies are no longer able to pick up health pickups
  • The Contents of the breakable objects are now randomized, whenever you break something you can get a chocolate, a coffee, juice, cookies or a clothing fixer!
  • When captured, now one boss will always be in the hideout with you.
  • Swapped a sex position from one of the enemies for another one because it had the same cowgirl position as another character in that area.
  • Added a new Stage: The police station!
  • Added 215 new clothing items to the game! These extra items are unlocked after completing the Police station for the first time!
  • Fixed an issue with the enemies voice not playing while cumming
  • Added a new Feature Bondage!
  • Added a new Feature to the Bondage system: Restraint material selection! You can choose between 4 types of materials for your restraints!
  • Added a new Feature: Rigged loot! This is an adaptation of the fan favorite Cursed loot skyrim mod!
  • Added a new Feature: Random bondage: This causes enemies to put restraints on you in a random order, rather than in a scaling difficulty order. If you want a challenge, try this feature!
  • Added a new Feature “Everyone can put restraints”. This feature allows all enemies to have at least a 10% chance to put restraints on you!
  • Added a new Feature: Restraint selection! This feature allows you to select which features you want to use in your gameplay!
  • Added a new Feature: Bound and captured! When enabled enemies will put as many restraints as enabled on you when you get captured, for the full “Bound and captured” experience!
  • Added a new pickup effect that removes up to 2 restraints from you!
  • Added different pickup effects to money and clothing/restraint remove pickups
  • Improved the pickups in the captured stage, and now the clothing fixer doesn’t show up anymore in SFW mode.
  • Fixed an issue with some of the hairs changing between customization and play
  • Added a new option in the character creation menu to enable or disable Bondage.
  • Added 8 completely new voice sets to the game (4 male, 4 female).
  • Added a new Feature: Character voice selection! You can now choose between 8 available voices!
  • Slightly improved graphics: Adjusted color correction, color tint, skin light refraction and other small things.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the player to be unable to sexfight after changing difficulty
  • Added melee weapons to the game, these can only be picked by the player (for now!)
  • Remade and improved the destructible and pickable objects system!
  • Added new destructibles to the game!
  • Added a new Feature: Auto-defeat! You can press the H key (while in NSFW mode) to instantly hit and undress yourself!
  • Fixed some footjob movements that weren’t removing the boots when the remove boots feature was used.
  • Added the Codex! Everything that you need to know about the game is there.
  • Added a new special: Crescent moon kick!
  • Added a new special: Iron skin!
  • Added a new special: Regeneration!
  • Added back the Brightness slider to the settings. (now in hd!)
  • Replaced the old pink arousal filter for a new one, way less invasive.
  • Fixed an issue with Standing missionary animation in the F/F variation.
  • Fixed an issue with Leg up missionary animation in the M/M variation.
  • Fixed an issue that caused enemies to not use strap-ons instead of futa dicks.
  • Fixed an issue that allowed sometimes the player to have more life than it should.
  • Fixed an issue that caused some enemies to have pink pants after redressing.
  • Added level scaling to enemies! lower level enemies should feel a bit less weak when encountered again in later levels. (I still think they are kinda easy to defeat)
  • Improved the sex position “Kneeling Doggystylel” by replacing the old animations with a full new set.
  • Improved the sex position “Laying Missionary” by replacing the old animations with a full new set.
  • Improved the sex position “Laying Cowgirl” by replacing the old animations with a full new set.
  • Improved the sex position “Reverse Cowgirl” by replacing the old animations with a full new set.
  • Improved the sex position “Kneeling Oral” by replacing the old animations with a full new set. Includes all the MM and FF variants.
  • Creating a naked character now will properly set it as undressed (no jacket, torso or bottom clothing)
  • Completing a stage will now take you to the last available dialogue scene only if you are in the correct stage.
  • Fixed an issue with the talent secret weak point. Now it works as intended.
  • Added a new feature: Blindfold effect! This feature darkens most of the screen to make it more immersive! This effect is removed upon entering any sexual interaction.
  • Optimized the sex interaction code to slightly increase performance
  • Fixed an issue with one cum animation being displaced
  • Added a system to prevent damage debuffs from stacking to more than 50% because it makes fighting enemies a miserable experience.
  • “Secret weak point” talent was renamed to “Losing focus”, and the maximum penalty (at 100% arousal) was reduced from -50% to the damage, to -25% to the damage.
  • Femboys enemies now will always have the softer male voices.
  • Dick colors now scale better with unnatural skin tones (like blue and green)
  • Added a bunch of new tips to the loading screens.

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends
The FREE DEMO has been updated to 0.3F

Changelog 0.3.f
  • Fixed an issue that caused enemies putting a restraint while captured to get the AI stuck.
  • All created characters now have a default voice (Voice 1 for females, Voice 7 for males)
  • The combo now properly counts when you damage an enemy rather than when you could hit them.
  • Fixed an issue with the areola size not being loaded properly.
  • Added a new player suggested feature: Mute male/female moans! With this feature you can mute male or female enemy moans!
  • Fixed an issue with some destructibles having an incorrect hitbox
  • Fixed an issue with the NSFW mode indicator staying on while on SFW mode.
  • All talents that activate or deactivate upon hitting enemies now properly trigger upon inflicting damage to an enemy, instead of checking if you hit their hitbox.
  • Increased the window of opportunity for Combo strikes from 4 sec to 5 sec.
  • Recklessness talent effect increased to 30% bonus damage and 15% defense reduction. It wasn’t reckless enough

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Love the bondage, reminds me of some mod combos I used to use for Skyrim, better in a way. I think you need to take a step back and work on the core gameplay though, it feels like you're building an A+ hentai game on a complete failure of a brawler. Enemy pathing is really terrible. I could take constant screenshots of half a dozen active enemies at a time stuck with no idea how to attack my character who's standing right under them, plus they can't move vertically at all if you get knocked down. Another thing is that there's a limited amount of active enemies, but it's often not the enemies in front of your character, the active enemies are offscreen because you moved, or they're knocked down, then the others are just standing around in front of you like idiots, constantly. Also, minor, but inactive enemies moonwalk a lot.

Last edited:
OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends!

A new update is here!
flowRoot7452-2-1-8-4-2-2-3-5-1-7-9.png

You canf ind the whole Changelog here:

Or on itch.io:

Caernarvon

Reputation score
I legitimately think this is one of the best H Games currently available already, my personal favorite at least.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I get locking game downloads behind paywalls, but I always did find it strange to lock changelogs behind them. Thank you for making this public. it defedently helps in people deciding to support if they know the changes being made.

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This version feels a lot less janky to play than the last few versions, so I appreciate the efforts there. And the additional bondage equipment, love that stuff.

Btw, if I were going to request a feature, some way to filter out animations I don't like would be nice. Unless that's already a thing and I didn't notice it.

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Thanks!
I try to be completely transparent with players, so they know what they are supporting or what they can support if they want.
(I been scammed more than once when I was younger, so yeah I know the feeling and it is definetly not what I want my players to feel)

Adding a filter for animations sounds like an interesting idea, but I would have to see how I'm gonna implement that, seems a bit complicated (unless unwanted animations would always switch to some predefined ones...)

Anyway, I updated the Free demo of the game, so you guys and gals can try it!

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, I figured it might be complicated. It's not really an idea that is integral to my enjoyment of the game, just a feature I would like. Maybe instead of a filter you could pick substitute animations.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score
This seems pretty interesting

Hoping for a lot of success for the creator and fast updates

PaNiq

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Adding a filter for animations sounds like an interesting idea, but I would have to see how I'm gonna implement that, seems a bit complicated (unless unwanted animations would always switch to some predefined ones...)
Dunno if this is easy or hard as I have no experience, but one way to do it would be adding tags to every animation (like doggy, front, back, dom, sub etc). Skyrim mods work this way and how hard could it be? Of course it needs a complete system that takes care of it but that would be one way to do it I guess

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks!
I try to be completely transparent with players, so they know what they are supporting or what they can support if they want.
(I been scammed more than once when I was younger, so yeah I know the feeling and it is definetly not what I want my players to feel)

Anyway, I updated the Free demo of the game, so you guys and gals can try it!

If it means nothing other than some good vibes, I appreciate the work you do as a dev. Keep it up.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Question, are those powers listed at the start your only options or is there customization there? Like its just flavor for the 'application'?

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends!
I update the game to 0.5!
Solas City Heroes_MainCamera_2022-06-14-16-36-43_1920x1080.jpg

You can find the post here (public post):
Or on Itch.io:

You can find the full changelog in both places so I don't crowd this place too much.
But there are lots of new stuff, including Heavy bondage!
76786.jpg
Hbondage 1.jpg
se5.jpg

OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Hey friends!
I updated the game 0.6

flowRoot7452-2-1-8-4-2-2-3-5-1-7-9.png

You can find the post here (it's a public post)
Or on Itch.io:

You can find the full changelog in both places so I don't crowd this place too much.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Added a new Feature: Disliked Sex positons! Similar to the preferred sex positions, here you can select a bunch of sex positions that when the game would use any of those it will instead attempt to swap into some of your preferred ones.
Nice. That makes us able to have "sex-only" or "foreplay only", correct? (among other setups oc)
That feature was clearly missing; having to use Counter just to have any control over the scenes was lacking, to be blunt.

edit: I'm not too keen on the sex moves being locked on every enemy. What if my absolute dream would be to get an assjob from a cop?
It's cool to have thematic areas, but could you consider some randomness, as an option maybe? It should boost Solas' replayability, making it less monotonous.

Good luck, keep it up!

Last edited:
OP
MrZed

MrZed

Reputation score
Err, not exactly sex-only or foreplay-only, unless you select all the sex animations as disliked, and put all the foreplay animations as liked, that way it could work.

I want to add a random (chaos!) mode, but I will add it once all the enemies are completed, to avoid having to rewrite stuff every time I make a new enemy or change something!