What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

Magdragons

Reputation score
Looks like your not a patreon and all the free resources were used up. Im not having any issues with it and im a patreon.

bananadoge12

Reputation score
I am trying to update the tool using the latest update avaliable from the Patreon link but it says that the file is occupied.
I dont know exactly what it means by that and at least in my computer no other app was using the update file.
Would love some assistance.
Thanks in advance

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I am trying to update the tool using the latest update avaliable from the Patreon link but it says that the file is occupied.
I dont know exactly what it means by that and at least in my computer no other app was using the update file.
Thanks in advance
Restart your computer May help.
Otherwise look on you antivirus it's may held some file.

Magdragons

Reputation score
Thanks in advance
Did you load it with a game? You cant update it with a game linked to it.

bananadoge12

Reputation score
It ended up being the anti virus . While I did add the file to the exceptions, the anti virus program held onto a copy of it as quarantied so I guess it was occupied.
Thanks for the help

Inquisidor

Reputation score
How i can edit the translations?
There are some games that the transtation works a little bit weird

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
this is relly bade the mod.
Update and noting goes more.
Good work (n).
ol ports open.

as a patron, I feel totally ripped off. With every update the same problem all ports are open. fierwall ec. made out to check it out. And it still doesn't work. There is no more money from me :mad:

error foundet.
The last update is broken.

ol antoher translate work.
out of RPG Maker MV/MZ.
so you have with the last update again. serious mistakes went in and it was no longer possible to translate certain games. Until the next update, this RPG variant can be eaten again for the first time.
if a sensible solution is not made, I see black here and I will no longer support it. Because after every update it gets worse instead of better .

Last edited:

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Is there a way to force a new translation. I translated a demo of a game, then got the full release, but the tool will only allow me to apply the translation from the demo it seems, and not everything seems translated.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Is there a way to force a new translation. I translated a demo of a game, then got the full release, but the tool will only allow me to apply the translation from the demo it seems, and not everything seems translated.
I said that with the last update you made mistakes again. You notice when you translate an old game again it is now incorrect and what was previously translated is now missing.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
this is relly bade the mod.
Update and noting goes more.
Good work (n).
ol ports open.

as a patron, I feel totally ripped off. With every update the same problem all ports are open. fierwall ec. made out to check it out. And it still doesn't work. There is no more money from me :mad:

error foundet.
The last update is broken.

ol antoher translate work.
out of RPG Maker MV/MZ.
so you have with the last update again. serious mistakes went in and it was no longer possible to translate certain games. Until the next update, this RPG variant can be eaten again for the first time.
if a sensible solution is not made, I see black here and I will no longer support it. Because after every update it gets worse instead of better .
Surely you can stop support me, it's up to you.
Microsoft also has this problem frequently.
And This Is a ONE MEN MADE Project, I can't guarantee that no bugs are included in the update. ( Especially the problem is only encountered in some games / some system environments. )
I also don't have the energy to check if all the bugs reported by users are specific to older versions.
That's all I can do.

You can try it later. ( Maybe Now )

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
anything i should do for this?
Nothing.
You have to wait.(Pre Hour del older than 24hrs's cache. Not clear all cache pre hour.)
OR pay money.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So update. But whether better now I can not answer because the sever is overloaded XD. I hope if it has become bigger that the sever is too bigger. Sons it means just wait and try again every now and then ^^. I hope that there will be some solution later with the translation. That you can also translate offline if necessary, for example. Or that you don't have a website, for example.
And if it's true that only 1 man lifts that is already a performance ^^ .

easy85

Reputation score
What happen ? why I cant Use Transalator???
It says in the error message. Basically 30% of his server resources is reserved for his supporters so free users can't use the translation tool if they reach 70% server usage. It refreshes every hour so you can keep trying if you're feeling lucky. I wasn't able to use it at all for around a week now...
It's still useful as a cheat/convenience (increasing run and game speed) tool, though.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What happen ? why I cant Use Transalator???
Again who is lazy to read what others write here .
Right above you I wrote it that the server is overloaded .

Ok apparently the translation sever is dead. That would also explain that nothing happens anymore.

Task Queue Length: [ 81 goes higer and higer sever is down XD

Patron user also have the problem. The server doesn't seem to be there anymore. Heist if there he was who overloaded he is not there at all. Either he has stopped the project or the sever has crashed

Edite ! The new Upadte hafe it fixed ist work now. (y)

Last edited:

redscizor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Hi, I am patreon, I want to play RyonaRPG (very old project but with updates) but only I receive this message and the TimeCost increase each tick
Task Queue Length: [ 0 ] Status: [ Process Fail Please retry TimeCost: 11 Ver: 50010 ]
Others games with MV dont have problems
How work the tool with RPGMaker 2k? I dont understant if I am doing bad or a bug

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Hi, I am patreon, I want to play RyonaRPG (very old project but with updates) but only I receive this message and the TimeCost increase each tick

Others games with MV dont have problems
How work the tool with RPGMaker 2k? I dont understant if I am doing bad or a bug
This engine is too old, currently I have no plans to do compatibility optimization for it.
But can try check "\loaders\rm2k\lcftrans.exe" see if it can work or not. ( it's a command line tool )

1625965871008.png
btw It's work for me..