What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

molendy

Reputation score
hello everyone

can someone help me to give me a data translate (english) for this game?

because im at limit

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got everything set up and I can run MV games in my browser, but tamper monkey always states “no script is running” when trying to use the rmmv_userscript.js.

Can someone help me troubleshoot?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Got everything set up and I can run MV games in my browser, but tamper monkey always states “no script is running” when trying to use the rmmv_userscript.js.

Can someone help me troubleshoot?
That support of game running in browser was unstable....
I have no idea how to fix the csp issue for now....

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I see. I keep seeing a bunch of “eslint: no-undef - data type is not defined” errors when looking at the JavaScript in tamper monkey.

Is there another method I could try, or am I SOL for now? I tried just translating it as usual through the tool, but I keep getting “error: failed to fetch” errors.

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
I see. I keep seeing a bunch of “eslint: no-undef - data type is not defined” errors when looking at the JavaScript in tamper monkey.

Is there another method I could try, or am I SOL for now? I tried just translating it as usual through the tool, but I keep getting “error: failed to fetch” errors.
you're out of luck now.

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got it. Thanks for the quick reply, and I wish you luck in figuring out a solution soon.

Drachronos

Reputation score
if there is a game i wanna translate, but the size is too big to translate for the tool, wat do i do?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
if there is a game i wanna translate, but the size is too big to translate for the tool, wat do i do?
Pay.
Or ask someone who pays to translate the game for you then send you the translation file that you can load.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think there is an issue with WOLF RPG:

I changed the font to -7 but it does not change it ingame.
item Description are mostly out of the textbox and unreadably.

EDIT: Never mind. I can not read apparently.

Last edited:

mspy

Reputation score
@zths is it possible to add support for this free offline translator ?
They have a discord if you'd be interested in talking to the dev.

skadoodle21

Reputation score
How good is the "English game translation optimization" option in the new version?

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
How good is the "English game translation optimization" option in the new version?
This is actually a fix for a broken translation issue, not an optimization.

Below are the ones used to optimize the translate:

Raka

Reputation score
I haven't any luck translating this game

Even with textractor the text won't hook

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If anyone kind can share a translation file for this game in english thanks

901stitch

Reputation score
Takes about 2 hours before stating game. I have 2 vers. of the game 1.02 & 1.06. It's an old game on
What shoud i set the game font to?

Last edited:

Esedess

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hey there i just want to ask if the is something messed up with the last update of the tool ... i did the update and then the tool requested a full update as it say im missing a file but still nothing it say the same thing after the full update and i try`d to download the tool again and it still no fix so i think there was a problem with the last update
Edit: i fix it myself in the end ... my windows view it as a virus and kept send it to quarantine with no notification that it dose so (maybe my computer thought its a covid computer virus lol)

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
hey there i just want to ask if the is something messed up with the last update of the tool ... i did the update and then the tool requested a full update as it say im missing a file but still nothing it say the same thing after the full update and i try`d to download the tool again and it still no fix so i think there was a problem with the last update
Edit: i fix it myself in the end ... my windows view it as a virus and kept send it to quarantine with no notification that it dose so (maybe my computer thought its a covid computer virus lol)
That's why I added this check,
Anti-virus software will often hold the update file, and then many people's tools are stored in a mixed state of old and new files after the update, which can cause a lot problems.
(You're one of the victims.)

Arcani

Reputation score
Curious problem I ran in to. I grabbed RJ339137 and threw it through the tool. When the game loads in the text it's seems fine then every 'r' is removed on every screen past the main menu. I even watched the title bar updated to have all the r's removed. The translation file itself seems fine and has the correct words.

Last edited: