What's new

MTool: RPGMaker/WolfRPG/TyranoBuilder/SRPGStudio/Kirikiri2/SGB/Bakin/Ren'Py Real-time cheat + one-click machine translation tool

OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
My guess, they also want the cheat stuff.
No way (For the engine like unity or unreal).
Game developers have 10,000% freedom to implement anything in this kind of engines, so. It's not gonna be possible.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
zhts said:
Game developers have 10,000% freedom to implement anything in this kind of engines
...technically, same is true even for ruby makers, it's just that most game authors never bother to dig that deep. Unity differs only in that it makes all that stuff more accessible.

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Rise-Arisen ~ライズ アライズン~ is recognized as an SRPG game and the tool makes it extremely slow. Is SRPG support still not finished yet? Any suggestions how I might fix this?

I would have posted this in a thread for the game first, but it seems like no one made one yet for some reason.

sidelam

Reputation score
Hi the translate tool make this game extremely slow

I try to change the translation from Google to bing but it does nothing
Without the tool the game works normaly

Last edited:
OP
zths

zths

Reputation score
Rise-Arisen ~ライズ アライズン~ is recognized as an SRPG game and the tool makes it extremely slow. Is SRPG support still not finished yet? Any suggestions how I might fix this?

I would have posted this in a thread for the game first, but it seems like no one made one yet for some reason.
It's get fixed.
(What the Hell of JScript's Performance

aphrogosta

Reputation score
When I try to import a "TrsData.json" someone else supplied (or use the on-demand translation feature) the program injects random dots (".") into the text.

Often the title is infinitely updated with more dots until they remove everything else.
It is updated completely, did I do something wrong?

Also after a while it starts lagging quite bad and I have to restart.
I've tested it with 32 bit RPGMaker mv only so far

silentnight

Reputation score
Hi the translate tool make this game extremely slow

I try to change the translation from Google to bing but it does nothing
Without the tool the game works normaly
It's the same with . It's either a WOLF RPG issue or a file size issue since the tool works with older titles. I managed to improve the FPS a bit by going full screen(F11) but it's still slow during event scenes.

hentfreak

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just saw the Standalone Translator and after reading the Patreon post i still do not understand what it does.

Does it what Textractor does? Extract the Text and then run it through DeepL (Sugoi)?

It does not Translate the Ingame Text with Deepl does it?

Also a Tutorial of some sort would be aprecciated.

sidelam

Reputation score
It's the same with . It's either a WOLF RPG issue or a file size issue since the tool works with older titles. I managed to improve the FPS a bit by going full screen(F11) but it's still slow during event scenes.
I try the same thing I go in full screen we have a little improvement but still slow in particularly in event and when the character move many time

poopmarker

Reputation score
Just came back after trying the tool to say that it works very well on the WOLF engine. Great work!

"Thanks for the awesome tool! Can't wait to try it out on these new RPG games I purchased."

Last edited:

traitorsluck

Reputation score
Getting this error which is new. Tried disabling my antivirus which has not worked. Anyone have a similar issue? Been ongoing since late November, I believe.
1639257507281.png

doko56

Reputation score
That would be because Windows detects that the file is a trojan.
I won't lie, MTool keeps triggering a loooot of anti-virus detection stuff. A while ago it was considered a PUP (i.e inoffensive software with potential to do annoying stuff) but after trying to download the new update it's outright detected as a full blown trojan.

There's a chance it's a false positive but i'm starting to get a bit worried, i'll be frank. Could someone with expertise in that stuff mess around with the tool to make sure it's safe? This is the only easy to use WOLFrpg translation stuff out there but it wouldn't be the first time i fuck up my drive by downloading something that was "used by a lot of people with no issues".
(tbh if it is malware it's probably less "fuck up your files" and more "mine crypto" nowadays but still)

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Once upon a time one knowledgeable man in f95zone gave a green light to this in regards to the suspicions of malicious content.
That was a long time ago, though.

sidelam

Reputation score
Hi thanks for the tool and the work you do for the tool you have resolve my old slow game problem can you do the same for this game :
because it's very slow
And the translation doesn't work good for this game :

All mission are untranslated and the principal menu
Also the option tier 2 optimization English game work perfectly with English game mtl thanks for that 👍🏻

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You guys sure this thing is clean? I downloaded it, scanned it and then the file just completely disappeared and my PC is acting a little fucky.

sidelam

Reputation score
You guys sure this thing is clean? I downloaded it, scanned it and then the file just completely disappeared and my PC is acting a little fucky.
for me its clean i have nothing wrong just desactivate your antivirus when you use it because it give a wrong positive for more information about that its in patreon:

SoulLess Child

Reputation score
That would be because Windows detects that the file is a trojan.
I won't lie, MTool keeps triggering a loooot of anti-virus detection stuff. A while ago it was considered a PUP (i.e inoffensive software with potential to do annoying stuff) but after trying to download the new update it's outright detected as a full blown trojan.

There's a chance it's a false positive but i'm starting to get a bit worried, i'll be frank. Could someone with expertise in that stuff mess around with the tool to make sure it's safe? This is the only easy to use WOLFrpg translation stuff out there but it wouldn't be the first time i fuck up my drive by downloading something that was "used by a lot of people with no issues".
(tbh if it is malware it's probably less "fuck up your files" and more "mine crypto" nowadays but still)
I simply added the entire folder as an exclusion in both Microsoft/Windows Defender and my other AV (Malwarebytes), you might still need to add exclusions for some of the temporary processes.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, the few question about safety seem to be mostly peoples asking How we can tell it's safe (aka : how do you know it's a false positive and not a real virus).

Can't blame them for beeing cautious. Albeit, in the H world, there a lot of trust (in source, in DRM crack, fan tool....), but trying to understand and blindly following the trend ain't a bad thing.

But can't help here, since I'm a real sucker at programing & coding so I can't understand how the tool really work.